Custom Hero-Heracles

Do you have an epic idea? Share it!

Custom Hero-Heracles

by Tenshi5 » Tue Jul 10, 2018 3:46 am

Heracles the Mighty
Heracles would look like how he does in the image to the above but would also have the head of the Nemean Lion on his shoulder (the one that isn't holding the log).

Bio: The son of Zeus and a mortal woman. A paragon of masculinity, the ancestor of royal clans who claimed to be Heracleide and a champion of the Olympian order against chthonic monsters.
Stats:
Health: 650
Melee Damage: 48-72
Armor: Low (Considering changing it to medium but I'm unsure)
Attack Speed: Slow
Respawn Time: 20 seconds
Weapon: Wooden Club

Skills:
Driving Strike (Active):
Heracles delivers a mighty shoulder charge, damaging and stunning enemies in the path.
EarthBreaker (Active):
Heracles smashes the ground with his club, sending a shockwave that damages and slows nearby enemies.
Mitigate Wounds (Passive):
Being a demigod, Heracles is of divine nature. Gains 3/6/9 life regeneration per second, even during combat.
Excavate (Active):
Heracles uses his super strength to rip a huge boulder from the ground and throws it, dealing AOE damage.
Strength from Pain (Passive):
When low on health, Heracles' damage and attack speed are increased by X% for 5 seconds. During this, Heracles is surrounded by a golden ring of light.

Quotes:
"My strength is unmatched!"
"I'm the strongest there is!"
"Is there no one else?"
"A new labor to perform!"
"Heracles Smash!"
(Death) "Impossi....ble.."

Ending note: Heracles would be a heavy hitting HP tank that is able to soke up a lot of damage. I would also like some suggestions for the numbers for these abilities because I want to make him a strong hero, but not an OP hero. I'm not a Kingdom Rush expert so don't know the difference from Overpowered or Underpowered when it comes to heroes. Hope you guys enjoy this and here is some more art, if you want my reference material then just ask and I'll send it.
P.S. His skills are based off of his Smite appearance with some changes so that it matched KR.
:hero: Yeah :hero:
User

Re: Custom Hero-Heracles

by tmn loveblue » Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:05 am

Woa, I am impressed by those drawings of yours. Clearly inspirational.

He has this simple design popular among early Ironhide heroes. In addition, the skills' names are great.

Would you care to join the Discord channel of our forums? It is more lively up there, like a bad party.

Here is the gate if you are in: https://discord.gg/3sVTqy (this lasts one day)
User

Re: Custom Hero-Heracles

by Tenshi5 » Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:38 pm

tmn loveblue wrote:Woa, I am impressed by those drawings of yours. Clearly inspirational.

He has this simple design popular among early Ironhide heroes. In addition, the skills' names are great.

Would you care to join the Discord channel of our forums? It is more lively up there, like a bad party.

Here is the gate if you are in: https://discord.gg/3sVTqy (this lasts one day)

Thanks! Do you have any suggestions for the number values or cooldown of some of his skills? I'll check out the discord in a little bit :D
:hero: Yeah :hero:
User