KRV beta test

For the King!

KRV beta test

by Noell- » Mon Oct 22, 2018 3:01 pm

Hi guys

I wanted to clarify some things, first of all, the KRV beta test has already started. At first we tested with like 10 people and we have been increasing the number of testers with time.
The reason I didn't post anything yet is because I've been contacting most of the former tester via DM or email, so you might have received an email from me.
If you haven't and you would like to test please DM me with your device, your OS version and your email linked to the store.

Thank you and sorry for the misunderstandings.
Hall of Fame

Re: KRV beta test

by DancheZi » Mon Oct 22, 2018 9:21 pm

Can i try Kingdom Rush Vengence Beta version please ? I am playing KR for 8 years. I remember old good Flash Version. I would really like to be bonus beta tester :(
User

by robE » Sat Oct 27, 2018 12:18 pm

I can also help with testing on iOS tablet/phone, if it's needed.
User

by BMoneyX1337 » Sat Oct 27, 2018 3:05 pm

I would also love to help Beta test. I have an iOS phone and I have also been playing Kingdom Rush since the original on Flash... I have also 100% completed the original and Frontiers on Flash, iOS, and Steam, and I am almost 100% completed Origins on Steam even though it just came out like a week ago haha :P
User

by Noell- » Mon Oct 29, 2018 6:44 pm

Hey, thank you so much for the messages wanting to participate.
In the course of this week I'll reply to everyone.

At the moment I need some help from Korean speakers.
We have this translation for the title of the game:

킹덤 러쉬 벤전스

Someone mentioned it sounded weird to Korean speakers since the previous games were just written in English.
If you speak Korean and can help us out it would be great!
Hall of Fame

by orophin » Wed Oct 31, 2018 5:21 pm

I could also help you to test the game during the beta ! Moreover if you need some french native speaker to check the translation, i will love to help you :)
User

by Franzanaz » Wed Nov 07, 2018 3:33 pm

Is beta testing still happening?
User

by Ninja » Thu Nov 08, 2018 5:36 am

Franzanaz wrote:Is beta testing still happening?

Yes. You should contact Noell if you want to be included. :)
:hero:
User

by Franzanaz » Thu Nov 08, 2018 2:00 pm

Ninja wrote:
Franzanaz wrote:Is beta testing still happening?

Yes. You should contact Noell if you want to be included. :)

I have but Noell has not responded in a little while, made me think that Beta testing was over.
User

by VolsFan14 » Thu Nov 08, 2018 4:03 pm

Same here, I sent a message back in October but never heard back from anyone
User

by Ninja » Fri Nov 09, 2018 9:43 am

Hmm... well I hope she responds to you soon. I’m sure she was just busy.
User

by Franzanaz » Fri Nov 09, 2018 2:56 pm

I contacted them on twitter. They say that beta testing is coming to a close and are not taking any more testers.
User

by Noell- » Fri Nov 09, 2018 7:57 pm

I'M TERRIBLY SORRY FOR NOT ANSWERING ANY OF THESE MESSAGES BEFORE!

We haven't been adding people. Sorry for not replying though I'll reply all you pms asap!
Hall of Fame

by RagingMoo » Thu Nov 15, 2018 2:00 am

Beta Testing is for the impatient!
Watch out, I’m about to level up, and you look like just the right amount of xp .

User

by RagingMoo » Thu Nov 15, 2018 2:01 am

Only 7 days and four hours to go!
Watch out, I’m about to level up, and you look like just the right amount of xp .

User

by Santiago » Thu Nov 15, 2018 4:47 pm

Franzanaz wrote:I contacted them on twitter. They say that beta testing is coming to a close and are not taking any more testers.

They did well, or else you would probably be spoiling everything on your youtube channel (/watch?v=0Za7Sq8-meM).

By the way I don't understand why Ninja and Razor Leaf are giving spoilers from the beta test (both of you giving clues to non beta testers about the new game), aren't you guys supposed to not say anything? I mean if you talked with the devs and they allowed you to give those spoilers it's ok, but it's just weird since we all beta testers accepted confidentiality and I doubt they allowed some spoilers.
User

by Franzanaz » Thu Nov 15, 2018 5:10 pm

Santiago wrote:
Franzanaz wrote:I contacted them on twitter. They say that beta testing is coming to a close and are not taking any more testers.

They did well, or else you would probably be spoiling everything on your youtube channel (/watch?v=0Za7Sq8-meM).

By the way I don't understand why Ninja and Razor Leaf are giving spoilers from the beta test (both of you giving clues to non beta testers about the new game), aren't you guys supposed to not say anything? I mean if you talked with the devs and they allowed you to give those spoilers it's ok, but it's just weird since we all beta testers accepted confidentiality and I doubt they allowed some spoilers.

If I was a beta tester I would not spoil anything because I would be held to an agreement. I am not held to any agreement. I am only taking information from other sites and reporting on it. Ninja and Razor are not spoiling anything this info is coming from other sources not linked to Ironhide.
User

by RaZoR LeAf » Thu Nov 15, 2018 5:45 pm

I have said nothing that is a direct spoiler. I have implied minor things from which you are drawing your own conclusions, however I have neither denied or confirm your conclusions, so anything you think you know for certain, may in fact be false.

But if you believe I spoiled anything specific, please point it out to me and I will remove it.
Yes it's me

by Ninja » Sat Nov 17, 2018 5:15 pm

Santiago wrote:

Please don’t slander others. I haven’t spoiled anything; show me one piece of evidence to support your claim.
User

by Santiago » Tue Nov 20, 2018 12:59 am

Ninja wrote:
Santiago wrote:

Please don’t slander others. I haven’t spoiled anything; show me one piece of evidence to support your claim.

You know what I am talking about, if I show the evidence I would be giving spoilers myself too, so I won't. I admit you didn't directly spoil anything but you talked more than you should have and people understood what you meant immediately, there is a lot of evidence backing this up on youtube and on the forum.
I mean it's like saying "in the game there are red fruits that grow from trees and are referenced in the bible" instead of saying "there are apples in the game", you know, you are technically not spoiling anything since the information you gave could be misinterpreted but it's pretty obvious actually.

And Razor Leaf "spoiling" is actually subtle and I admit it's not relevant information, I was a little bit grumpy when I wrote the last comment, but I was talking about the "warmer/colder" game he was playing on the forum, but again I admit it's irrelevant.

Franzanaz I agree that you probably wouldn't be spoiling things if you were beta tester and the videos are good, keep it up. As I said before I was a little bit mad the other day thinking that beta testers were giving out information via private messaging or something.
User

Next