Thank you

For the King!

Thank you

by MisterX » Thu Nov 22, 2018 12:14 pm

I finished the campaign and got all stars (no lives lost). Time to level up the other heroes, get the remaining achievements, beat every heroic and iron challenge and start over using impossible difficulty. Especially the last levels were great, it was funny to see some old friends. Can‘t wait for more levels.
I used no gems by the way and played the veteran difficulty.

I just wish there were more save slots and an encyclopedia.
User

Re: Thank you

by Ninja » Thu Nov 22, 2018 1:52 pm

Yeah, the lack of an encyclopedia was one of the beta testers’ main gripes. I imagine they left it out because they needed more memory space for all the new content and didn’t want to make the game ridiculously huge.
:hero:
User

by MisterX » Thu Nov 22, 2018 4:12 pm

I also wish KRV would show me that I finished the whole game playing veteran difficulty as the previous games.
If I start playing impossible difficulty it would be good to get an overview which levels are left.

Sometimes I also wish the graveyard tower would have an option to use rally points as other barracks.
User

by VolsFan14 » Thu Nov 22, 2018 5:40 pm

MisterX wrote:
I just wish there were more save slots and an encyclopedia.

I agree, the encyclopedia was one of my favorite parts
User

by Ninja » Thu Nov 22, 2018 5:41 pm

MisterX wrote:Sometimes I also wish the graveyard tower would have an option to use rally points as other barracks.

I used to want a rally point for the G. Cemetery as well, but after using it a lot I feel that how it is is better and more balanced.
User

by RaZoR LeAf » Thu Nov 22, 2018 7:53 pm

I think a rallypoint would have defeated the originality of the tower. With a rally point it just becomes another barracks tower, but as it is it's more like the Necromancer tower.it's not my favourite tower, but I like the concept of it.
Yes it's me

by MisterX » Thu Nov 22, 2018 11:51 pm

I wonder what we will get next.

KRF released just 2 months after release an outstanding water based mini–campaign, 3 months more and we had an awesome horror based mini–campaign.
This were the best updates in the kr history in my opinion and I hope we will get great mini–campaigns for KRV.
After the release of KRO it only took 1 month to get an endless mode and 3 months for a mini–campaign.
User

by Ninja » Fri Nov 23, 2018 6:45 am

MisterX wrote:I wonder what we will get next.

KRF released just 2 months after release an outstanding water based mini–campaign, 3 months more and we had an awesome horror based mini–campaign.
This were the best updates in the kr history in my opinion and I hope we will get great mini–campaigns for KRV.
After the release of KRO it only took 1 month to get an endless mode and 3 months for a mini–campaign.

KRV’s ending cutscene is definitely promising. Maybe some Lovecraftian stuff? :twisted:
User

by Blue Vex » Fri Nov 23, 2018 10:12 am

The ending video in KRV is promising. I'm still waiting for the alien that grabs the crystal in the KRF ending video to show up. :P
User