KRV for PC

For the King!

KRV for PC

by collapsinghrung » Sat Nov 10, 2018 11:20 pm

I believe it was stated, way back when, that Kingdom Rush 4 was written to release for PC and not just phones. The preorder options are all Android / iOS -- are there plans to release for PC also?

And unrelatedly, I don't think there's a way to find these forums other than remembering the URL. The navbar on www.ironhidegames.com doesn't have a forums link anymore. Should the forums be a little easier to find?
User

Re: KRV for PC

by RaZoR LeAf » Sun Nov 11, 2018 1:11 am

collapsinghrung wrote:I believe it was stated, way back when, that Kingdom Rush 4 was written to release for PC and not just phones. The preorder options are all Android / iOS -- are there plans to release for PC also?

And unrelatedly, I don't think there's a way to find these forums other than remembering the URL. The navbar on http://www.ironhidegames.com doesn't have a forums link anymore. Should the forums be a little easier to find?

KR has been released on mobile first since Frontiers, but hopefully it should be released on Steam a little sooner than other games have been.

And you are right on the mark about the forums, for some reason Ironhide don't advertise it. I hope they don't plan on removing it in favour of just Discord, especially after they just updated it, but a little mentioning of it here and there wouldn't go amiss.
Yes it's me

by BMoneyX1337 » Sun Nov 11, 2018 6:22 am

I really hope they release Vengeance on Steam because I greatly prefer PC gaming to mobile/handheld games and would buy it immediately if it released on steam
User

by Croatoan2323 » Thu Nov 22, 2018 9:41 pm

Kingdom Rush Steam version is the true Kingdom Rush game :) I hope that KRV will come to Steam next year :)
User

by BMoneyX1337 » Thu Nov 22, 2018 10:55 pm

I also agree, I have played all the games on steam and mobile, and steam is by far my favorite platform to play on. I would easily pay $20-60 for vengeance on steam with all heroes and towers included (I hate microstransactions)
User

by Croatoan2323 » Fri Nov 23, 2018 9:14 pm

On PC you can be really precise. On mobile/tablet my fat finger are always selecting something different.

You can really appreciate KR if you see graphics of big screen.
User