Best Level(s) to grind Unlimited Power! achievement?

For the King!

Best Level(s) to grind Unlimited Power! achievement?

by BMoneyX1337 » Wed Nov 28, 2018 11:12 pm

Unlimited Power!
Kill 5,000 enemies with Vez'nan's powers.

Normally, I get these acheivements fairly quickly in the old games (kill XXX enemies with rain of fire/lightning) but in Vengeance, I have completed EVERY SINGLE achievement in the game, yet I am still only on 1,218/5,000 for Unlimited Power!

Does anyone have any levels/challenges that are filled with swarms of weak enemies that will allow for me to quickly grind out this achievement? All responses are appreciated, and thank you in advance!

EDIT: I finally got this achievement by replaying the Iron Challenge on City of Lozagon over and over again until I hit 5,000.
Last edited by BMoneyX1337 on Fri Nov 30, 2018 11:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
User

Re: Best Level(s) to grind Unlimited Power! achievement?

by AerisDraco » Wed Nov 28, 2018 11:58 pm

Probably City of Lozagon Iron. It's built around getting Soul Impact resets, so with any luck it should be quick.
KRA is now complete.
Main Topic

by RaZoR LeAf » Thu Nov 29, 2018 12:02 am

Jokull's Nest Iron has a lot of Draugers in it. I got the Drauger achievement with one playthrough of that level, so it might be sufficient. I also need to get this one, so I can get a colour icon on the wiki. Im missing a few, I need to start getting them..
Yes it's me

by Ninja » Thu Nov 29, 2018 4:09 am

Either just play A LOT (I’ve played through the game 15+ times now; I think I have a problem :lol:), or try out Aeris’ suggestion. I definitely remember getting to use Soul Impact a lot more on that level. Also, I wonder if the 999 item counts for this achievement ... maybe that could be something.
:hero:
User

by Big Bad Bug » Thu Nov 29, 2018 2:28 pm

Ninja wrote:Either just play A LOT (I’ve played through the game 15+ times now; I think I have a problem :lol:), or try out Aeris’ suggestion. I definitely remember getting to use Soul Impact a lot more on that level. Also, I wonder if the 999 item counts for this achievement ... maybe that could be something.

It does count. As soon as an Endless Mode comes out, this will be extremely easy to achieve. ;)
BBB

by BMoneyX1337 » Fri Nov 30, 2018 9:45 am

AerisDraco wrote:Probably City of Lozagon Iron. It's built around getting Soul Impact resets, so with any luck it should be quick.

Thank you!! This is the one I was looking for
User

by RaZoR LeAf » Fri Nov 30, 2018 10:20 am

I'm glad I check back here, I’ve been playing Denas Castle on Iron and thinking "what am I doing wrong?". Wrong level, that's what. Wow, this level is made for getting that achievement,
Yes it's me