Kingdom Rush: Vengeance Bug Reporting

For the King!

Kingdom Rush: Vengeance Bug Reporting

by RaZoR LeAf » Sun Nov 25, 2018 11:05 pm

How to report a bug

Please provide as much information as you can. Where in the game were you, what were you doing before the bug occurred, what happened during and after it occurred?

If it's an issue rather than a bug (like balancing or timing) explain what the issue is.

Be sure to note what platform you are playing on, what model your device is and what version the operating system is.

I can’t personally guarantee that anything will be done, or if it I’ll be, what time frame it will occur in, but at least if there is a place for these bugs to be posted then there is hope for them to be resolved.
Yes it's me

Re: Kingdom Rush: Vengeance Bug Reporting

by SHlSEID0 » Mon Nov 26, 2018 7:23 am

Pixel 2 XL, Pie.

Achievements losing sync on 2nd phone (Note 5, Nougat), after 2nd day. Works great at first. Now my 3-hero achievements are dead, since the heroes are already level 10. [Workaround: Clear data, start game]

Is Zeppelin range ability working properly? At least for Rotten Forest, can see bigger green ring when tapping tower, tower details changed to 'average' range, but the ground bushy effect is still that of old range. I have yet to see treants and stun appearing distinctly outside the bushy area, so it doesn't seem like a visual-only bug.

Zeppelin can improve the rally ranges of Wicked Sisters, another Zeppelin, Summon Bonem but not the Gargoyles.

Rallying immediately after buying Summon Bonem doesn't work. The long animation of the summoning seems to affect this.

Minor bug: icons for incomplete achievements may light up (descriptions remain grey). Unknown why. Perhaps after switching between game and other apps.

Can ask for features?
Can we have indication of placeholders (and littered placeholders), for Zeppelin and Furnace tower buffs? Cool like Falcon, can see purple circles before accepting ability purchase. For Zeppelin already with the range ability and moved, show affected placeholders temporarily too.

Show Tesla range on tap too.

Let us play only Denas' Courtyard (Wave 9), according to highest difficulty achieved for that stage.

Make Froggification last longer, or permanent like Sorcerer's polymorph. (I know it's much cheaper now, but so are other abilities in KRV, including other insta-kills). Hurts to see a frog turning back into a Sorcerer. Can't be scrolling the whole map all the time or putting on earphones!

I can't remember if skeletons can be polymorphed before, but now I see my skeletons getting polymorphed it's rigged!

Allow a special rally icon to decide Dead Walking spawn point, like Wicked Sisters having a unique button for poison/stun.

Also allow rally point for Grim Cemetery. Zombies wander around rally point instead of standing still.

Let us save a few equipped tower profiles for quick swapping. 4 or 5 profiles preferred since we might have close to 20 towers eventually.

Trivial: Allow 'floating towers' to rally at any terrain. Else it's only visually different from ground towers, technically the same as operating a Mecha.
Last edited by SHlSEID0 on Sat Dec 15, 2018 9:05 pm, edited 7 times in total.
User

by Santiago » Mon Nov 26, 2018 6:25 pm

Rotten Forest kills its own Treants, that's a bug right?
User

by orophin » Mon Nov 26, 2018 7:19 pm

On android version : when tapping on a barrack unit, the name shown on the hud will be the name of the last ennemie, tower or heros tapped. I hope barracks guys have name like in the previous game :)
User

by Ninja » Tue Nov 27, 2018 4:16 am

Santiago wrote:Rotten Forest kills its own Treants, that's a bug right?

I think they’e decaying like zombies. It’s just at a faster rate.
:hero:
User

by ironcommando » Tue Nov 27, 2018 6:20 am

orophin wrote:On android version : when tapping on a barrack unit, the name shown on the hud will be the name of the last ennemie, tower or heros tapped. I hope barracks guys have name like in the previous game :)

Not just heroes, enemies, and towers, it also extends to skills. Can get quite hilarious, although it's clearly a bug that needs to be fixed.
User

by Santiago » Tue Nov 27, 2018 5:25 pm

Ninja wrote:
Santiago wrote:Rotten Forest kills its own Treants, that's a bug right?

I think they’e decaying like zombies. It’s just at a faster rate.

They lose 5hp each time(the damage the tower has) at the same rate the tower attacks, so that's very suspicious. I think that it's just a bug.

It could also be a decaying effect that they made by making the tower also hit the trees.
User

by kiddykow » Tue Nov 27, 2018 9:31 pm

orophin wrote:On android version : when tapping on a barrack unit, the name shown on the hud will be the name of the last ennemie, tower or heros tapped. I hope barracks guys have name like in the previous game :)

same here but on nox
User

by slewis7 » Wed Nov 28, 2018 3:00 pm

I am unable to select the last 2 Goonie upgrades. I have sufficient upgrade points, but when I highlight the Infernal Nova upgrade the up arrow does not appear. I have repeatedly reset the upgrade points and tried this.

iPad Air 2, IOS 12.1 (latest).
User

by Ninja » Wed Nov 28, 2018 3:01 pm

Santiago wrote:They lose 5hp each time(the damage the tower has) at the same rate the tower attacks, so that's very suspicious. I think that it's just a bug.

It could also be a decaying effect that they made by making the tower also hit the trees.

After checking, it says that they “fight enemies for a few moments”, so I’m thinking it’s decay like you said.
User

by Ninja » Wed Nov 28, 2018 3:06 pm

slewis7 wrote:I am unable to select the last 2 Goonie upgrades. I have sufficient upgrade points, but when I highlight the Infernal Nova upgrade the up arrow does not appear. I have repeatedly reset the upgrade points and tried this.

If you’re selecting the left side upgardes first, then I can say that that’s actually a result of the new upgrades system. In this case, there are two paths to take. You must choose between Demon Guards (the upgrades you don’t have selected) and Hellion Tridents. If not, then yeah, that’s a bug.
User

by slewis7 » Wed Nov 28, 2018 6:04 pm

Ninja wrote:
slewis7 wrote:I am unable to select the last 2 Goonie upgrades. I have sufficient upgrade points, but when I highlight the Infernal Nova upgrade the up arrow does not appear. I have repeatedly reset the upgrade points and tried this.

If you’re selecting the left side upgardes first, then I can say that that’s actually a result of the new upgrades system. In this case, there are two paths to take. You must choose between Demon Guards (the upgrades you don’t have selected) and Hellion Tridents. If not, then yeah, that’s a bug.

Not a bug then, my “user” error, although I must add that the UI does not make this obvious to me. Thanks for the explanation!
User

by Ninja » Thu Nov 29, 2018 4:06 am

slewis7 wrote:Not a bug then, my “user” error, although I must add that the UI does not make this obvious to me. Thanks for the explanation!

Yeah, I feel ya’. A couple of beta testers had an issue with the UI too. While I personally had no problem, I suggested an explanation be added in a tip, but I guess the devs deemed it either unnecessary or too late in development to implement.
User

by SHlSEID0 » Thu Nov 29, 2018 6:56 am

A little disappointed with the upgrades.

Wish there were MORE of such split branches in the upgrade skill tree, to force us to forgo more upgrades. Or like some RPG systems, say, instead of making Pit Lord a 6-point upgrade, break it down into 8 levels of Pit Lord (eg. combinations of chance and stats) for us to choose; 6 levels of Tesla and so on. Ten points for final stage also too much.

The only good thing with having such conservative maxed upgrade system, maxed heros at start etc., is having an easier time when designing stages, due to the consistency.
User

by Krfan » Thu Nov 29, 2018 10:32 pm

iPad, iOS 12. City of Lozagon. Difficulty: impossible.
Game refused to end after beating wave 15. No house never came to life and magnus was frozen.
User

by Chessninja » Fri Nov 30, 2018 3:55 am

iPad Pro 2017, Veteran mode. The "From Zero to Hero" and "Ironborn" achievements are awarded after you complete every level except Denas' Castle. I suppose it’s considered not part of the main campaign, but this seems inconsistent because it shipped with it as part of the main map. Seems odd to get the achievement when there is still a map to go.

Upgrade points got disconnected from number of stars. I had two stars on a couple of levels and got the usual two upgrade points. But when I went back and did it again and got three stars, no extra upgrade point. Stayed at zero. That happened after four different levels, then at one point it even showed I had negative four upgrade points! ( https://imgur.com/a/fTgpF23 )Then when I beat Denas' Castle, it corrected and jumped to 10 upgrade points.
User

by Sir Toddalot » Fri Nov 30, 2018 5:19 pm

I’m not sure if this is a bug or not, but on that last level the three giant knights that denas summons all are able to be insta killed by the gem tower, making it really easy to beat.

iPhone SE iOS 11
“Words are pale shadows of forgotten names. As names have power, words have power. Words can light fires in the minds of men. Words can wring tears from the hardest hearts.”

-The Name of the Wind, Patrick Rothfuss
User

by PhantomMTG » Mon Dec 03, 2018 5:36 pm

I purchased one of the towers and it didn't go through. So I clicked purchase again and the game has been glitches since. By that I mean, the tower refunded for some unknown reason and when I click purchase the Google pay never pops up. I've gotten with Google support and they say this error is a coding error and that I need to talk to the developers. However, after a week I never received an email back from my support ticket. When I posted about this on the FB page the Ironhide page responded asking what the problem is and when I told them they never replied.

I just want the Grimyard ffs
User

by PhantomMTG » Mon Dec 03, 2018 5:48 pm

Chessninja wrote:iPad Pro 2017, Veteran mode. The "From Zero to Hero" and "Ironborn" achievements are awarded after you complete every level except Denas' Castle. I suppose it’s considered not part of the main campaign, but this seems inconsistent because it shipped with it as part of the main map. Seems odd to get the achievement when there is still a map to go.

Upgrade points got disconnected from number of stars. I had two stars on a couple of levels and got the usual two upgrade points. But when I went back and did it again and got three stars, no extra upgrade point. Stayed at zero. That happened after four different levels, then at one point it even showed I had negative four upgrade points! ( https://imgur.com/a/fTgpF23 )Then when I beat Denas' Castle, it corrected and jumped to 10 upgrade points.

That's not a bug, they went away with that featurem. Which is really sad cause it doesn't make you have to try harder to win upgrade points. If you win a map, you win the max points. It's dumb and defeats the purpose of replaying.
User

by PhantomMTG » Mon Dec 03, 2018 5:51 pm

SHlSEID0 wrote:A little disappointed with the upgrades.

Wish there were MORE of such split branches in the upgrade skill tree, to force us to forgo more upgrades. Or like some RPG systems, say, instead of making Pit Lord a 6-point upgrade, break it down into 8 levels of Pit Lord (eg. combinations of chance and stats) for us to choose; 6 levels of Tesla and so on. Ten points for final stage also too much.

The only good thing with having such conservative maxed upgrade system, maxed heros at start etc., is having an easier time when designing stages, due to the consistency.

Agreed the upgrade points not being the same as the last game makes it easier to play this one. Plus, the upgrades don't seem as helpful. Like they don't loser the cost, or boost the barracks. They should have made a upgrade tree per tower type, hero, abilities, and then general. This mixed with having to do better to receive more points would make the game more replayable
User

Next