Just want the community's opinion.

For the King!

Just want the community's opinion.

by Knight_Artorias » Sat Jan 19, 2019 10:42 pm

I came across a lot of people on YouTube,twitter etc saying they are very disappointed with Ironhide for releasing an incomplete game and that the others games were better coz they have more content..some criticized the IAP but that's understandable. So what are your thoughts?Shud they have waited till they added the new dlcs and endless modes? I was happy they released it before Christmas and I did think it had the whole story from strt to finish. We all know they'll add new content.
User

Re: Just want the community's opinion.

by Ninja » Sun Jan 20, 2019 2:45 am

I think the game is complete, but I (and I know many other beta testers also agree) do think that the sheer volume of IAPs this time around was a bad PR decision, and the beta testing group told IH that so whatever responses they get are on them (not condemning them, just acknowledging the complaints as being partway legitimate).

Obviously, the lack of endless stages and MCs is normal and the people who think otherwise are just uninformed.
:hero:
User

by Knight_Artorias » Sun Jan 20, 2019 11:46 am

Also.. Sorry for asking this question here.. It's off topic but does cronan's whip bleed for 432 dmgon mobile now? Description doesn't say but it looks like it ingame
User

by RaZoR LeAf » Sun Jan 20, 2019 12:09 pm

The problem is that people don't remember the older games properly. They think of them as always having post-campaign levels when in fact they were all released with just the main story and a smaller selection of Heroes. Vengenace isn't incomplete, it's just not as updated as the others are.

Kingdom Rush had 12 levels to start with, 3 free heroes and 3 premium.
It ended with 14 extra levels, 1 endless level and 6 extra premium heroes

Frontiers had 15 levels, 3 free heroes and 6 premium.
It ended with 7 extra levels, 2 endless levels, 1 extra free hero and 6 extra premium heroes.

Origins had 15 levels, 3 free heroes and 7 premium.
It ended with 7 extra levels, 2 endless levels, 2 extra free heroes and 4 extra premium heroes.

Vengeance has started with 15 levels (plus 1 tutorial), 3 free heroes and 6 premium heroes. It also has 11 free towers and 5 premium towers.

It's started with no more than Frontiers had to start with, and there's no reason to assume it won't have more added to it. People these days are just impatient and expect to be given everything at once then complain they've beaten it and want more again. They think games grow on trees.

Knight_Artorias wrote:Also.. Sorry for asking this question here.. It's off topic but does cronan's whip bleed for 432 dmg on mobile now? Description doesn't say but it looks like it ingame

Yep
Yes it's me

by Knight_Artorias » Sun Jan 20, 2019 5:10 pm

True.. A guy said KRF has 500k downloads while KRV has 50k and that alone shows that people don't like KRV..geez.. Doesn't he realise 6 years is a long time
User

by Dacamster » Mon Jan 21, 2019 2:30 am

I am not up to date on my kingdom rush games and the new one doesn't seem to be on Steam. What is an IAP?
User

by RaZoR LeAf » Mon Jan 21, 2019 6:55 am

Dacamster wrote:I am not up to date on my kingdom rush games and the new one doesn't seem to be on Steam. What is an IAP?

The new one hasn’t been released on Steam yet. IAP means In App Purchase, so the micro transactions that are found after you've bought or downloaded the game.
Yes it's me