Kingdom Rush HD: 50 stars required?!?

For the King!

Re: Kingdom Rush HD: 50 stars required?!?

by RaZoR LeAf » Wed Feb 13, 2019 2:55 pm

tja wrote:You did reply?

There was no need.

As i said, denying or ignoring does not help.


Like how you ignored everything I said, called me out and accused me of being biased and then vanished, ignoring my post? No, it doesn't help, but we'll let that slide shall we?

But you don’t want to accept that the game(s) have levels that are not well balanced.
I can live with that fact.
Also, what i wanted to say was meant for the developers, which i believe you do not belong to.
So, let’s forget about this.


Woah, No. I did not say they are balanced. I said there is a learning curve and that all the levels can be beaten on Casual without excessive effort. I am more than happy to admit the games are unbalanced in places. But they are not unbalanced enough that the games are unbeatable. There's a difference.

And as i said, there were several levels, where on one of the three level types (regular, heroic, iron) i could not manage to beat the level, even after days of trying.

In those cases, i finally gave up and watched a video, which then helped to finish the level.
There were some levels, where the required micromanagement and it’s timing was so tidy, that i even need a day when trying to replicate the video.


Which level required such precise micromanaging? I've played levels and left them go while I check the TV or my phone and I've not had to worry about moving things in such a precise manner.

In summary, as i said, there are casual regular levels that are just too hard!
The same is true for some heroic and iron levels!

But the other turn around, several heroic and iron levels were laughingly easy.
So this is also true.


And as I have said repeatedly. That may be the case, FOR YOU. But if they were too hard in general, there would be a lot more people and posts, and complaints and youtube videos, stating how unfair it is. But there's not. Which means that it's an isolated incident And when it's an isolated incident, then the fault moves away from the product and on to how it is being used and who is using it.


Also yes, KRV is way easier than any previous games. If you can't beat these levels then there is definitely something wrong with you.
https://sig.grumpybumpers.com/host/RazorRush.gif
Kingdom Rush: ChroniclesMy HeroesKingdom Rush Wiki
KR: ContestsIM: Contests
User avatar
Moderator
 
Posts: 2726
Joined: Thu Jun 13, 2013 10:05 pm
Location: Wales, UK

Re: Kingdom Rush HD: 50 stars required?!?

by Ninja » Wed Feb 13, 2019 4:24 pm

RaZoR LeAf wrote:
And as i said, there were several levels, where on one of the three level types (regular, heroic, iron) i could not manage to beat the level, even after days of trying.

In those cases, i finally gave up and watched a video, which then helped to finish the level.
There were some levels, where the required micromanagement and it’s timing was so tidy, that i even need a day when trying to replicate the video.


Which level required such precise micromanaging? I've played levels and left them go while I check the TV or my phone and I've not had to worry about moving things in such a precise manner.


Perhaps Pandaemonium? I’ve never tried it on Casual (not that I remember anyway), though, so maybe not.
My old sig was so cringy. :lol:
User avatar
User
 
Posts: 4881
Joined: Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:57 pm

Re: Kingdom Rush HD: 50 stars required?!?

by RaZoR LeAf » Wed Feb 13, 2019 5:42 pm

Ninja wrote:
RaZoR LeAf wrote:
And as i said, there were several levels, where on one of the three level types (regular, heroic, iron) i could not manage to beat the level, even after days of trying.

In those cases, i finally gave up and watched a video, which then helped to finish the level.
There were some levels, where the required micromanagement and it’s timing was so tidy, that i even need a day when trying to replicate the video.


Which level required such precise micromanaging? I've played levels and left them go while I check the TV or my phone and I've not had to worry about moving things in such a precise manner.


Perhaps Pandaemonium? I’ve never tried it on Casual (not that I remember anyway), though, so maybe not.


Yeah it’s difficult, but so precise that you need to study videos for a day to match it perfectly? I’m not convinced.
https://sig.grumpybumpers.com/host/RazorRush.gif
Kingdom Rush: ChroniclesMy HeroesKingdom Rush Wiki
KR: ContestsIM: Contests
User avatar
Moderator
 
Posts: 2726
Joined: Thu Jun 13, 2013 10:05 pm
Location: Wales, UK

Re: Kingdom Rush HD: 50 stars required?!?

by tja » Thu Feb 14, 2019 2:16 am

Ninja wrote:KRV is definitely easier, so I’ll think you’ll be happier with the difficulty. :)


Indeed.
I just lost the last level two times, will retry tomorrow.
But all done in less than one day.

I needed weeks for KR.

Somehow, i liked the map from the older games better.
They also had some extra levels beside the main paths and the endless levels.
User
 
Posts: 29
Joined: Sat Dec 22, 2018 9:41 pm

Re: Kingdom Rush HD: 50 stars required?!?

by Ninja » Thu Feb 14, 2019 2:41 am

tja wrote:
Ninja wrote:KRV is definitely easier, so I’ll think you’ll be happier with the difficulty. :)


Indeed.
I just lost the last level two times, will retry tomorrow.
But all done in less than one day.

I needed weeks for KR.

Somehow, i liked the map from the older games better.
They also had some extra levels beside the main paths and the endless levels.


Awesome. Glad you had fun. :)

Don't worry; the extra levels have always been added later on in the past, and they will be in this game too.
My old sig was so cringy. :lol:
User avatar
User
 
Posts: 4881
Joined: Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:57 pm

Re: Kingdom Rush HD: 50 stars required?!?

by MasterCrafters » Mon Feb 25, 2019 11:29 am

You are seriously one of the cringiest human beings alive. A tower defense game is based on strategic placement of towers to complete levels. Which requires strategy to figure out where they go... Go play Bloons Tower Defense. Better for people like you.
User
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2018 2:39 am

Previous

Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 31 guests