Rating KR base games and expansions

For the King!

Rating KR base games and expansions

by SJBlood » Tue Mar 05, 2019 10:54 pm

I've been playing this amazing series ever since it was on flash on armorgames in 2011. I've enjoyed every single moment of it and I'm about to finish the latest challenge, Subaquatic Menace (would've done that already but my game crashed the moment Polyx decided to move :? )

I have one thing to explain: There is something that happened in KR caused by (I believe) the expansion of the dev team and I call it "messy design" throughout the post. It simply refers to units that don't seem to fit the rest of the art style, or are simply not on par with Ironhide standards. Some of them just aren't clean enough, while others suffer from too many details, similar to an Iron Marines style, but unpolished.

With this out of the way, here it goes! I tried to structure the post as much as possible, for it to be easier to read through. At the bottom of the page are overall rankings for the games and expansions. Kindly let me know with which points you agree or disagree!

1. KINGDOM RUSH (12 stage main campaign, 3 standalone stages, 6 heroes, over 30 enemies)
+ Towers: Towers are the base of all Tower Defence games and KR does a great job. It pioneered (I think) the concept of a melee tower that spawns units. Besides that, the 8 advanced towers have great designs, contrasting each other two by two, which each tower having a clear stylistic direction and use.
+ Theme: The classic good king vs evil wizard that got us all addicted to moving around the letters in characters’ names in order to find Easter eggs. The stages see a nature-ice-fire progression if you will (shoutout to Magic), basic enough to be relatable, distinctive enough to be unique.
+ Stages: The maximum of 15 waves per stage wasn’t a rule back then, resulting in shorter waves in greater numbers. However, the game has an appropriate amount of content, with nice endgame material in the three post-campaign stages.
+ Heroes: The six original heroes, each representing an upgrade path, which also meant they were easily recognisable and unique. I believe KR also pioneered the Hero concept in Tower Defence games. It is however necessary to mention that these 2-ability heroes were rudimentary and the concept has evolved a lot since then.
+ Spells: The classic Rain of Fire and Reinforcements with impactful upgrades. Shoutout to the Lightning Bolt from the Flash version!
+ Special features: This game revolutionised a genre. That’s no small feat. But it also had a ton of Easter eggs, special towers and map-specific mechanics every so often. They DID THAT.

- Art style: The game is old, so obviously the art is aged. It is however clear, cute and the hallmark of all Ironhide games.
- Bosses: They were simple, they did their job.

Rating: 3/5 If it wasn’t great, we wouldn’t be here today. However, I’m leaving space for what’s to come.

1.2. RISE OF THE BANDITS (2 stages, 1 hero, 2 enemies)
+ Hero: King Denas himself! What a historic addition. Might seem surprising, but he was considered OP at the time.
+ Special features: each of the two stages had a … gimmick. The forest hiding enemies vs the Boss running through the middle of the path.
- Stages/Enemies: Of course, it was the first expansion of its kind but the levels were nothing special and it only introduced two enemies.
- Theme: Bandits just aren’t that interesting.

Rating: 2.5/5 It only gets better from here.

1.3. WINTER STORM (2 stages, 2 heroes, 2 enemies)
+ Heroes: Elora and Ingvar are easily my favourite heroes in KR. Amazing, unique designs and powerful abilities. They also fit the theme of the expansion really well.
+ Stages: The stages were challenging and the enemies creative. The icy paths were a great addition, it’s only unfortunate that only the Troll Pathfinders use them.
+ Theme: Trolls are awesome in this game and a campaign focused on them and their fight against Norsemen is awesome.
+ Boss: The boss had a creative new mechanic that I appreciated.
- It’s unfortunate this only introduced 2 new enemies. The Trolls are underrepresented throughout the KR series.

Rating: 4/5 My favourite in classic KR.

1.4. BURNING TORMENT (2 stages, 2 heroes, 4 enemies)
+ Stages: Challenging and well designed, two awesome stages that take place in hell itself with funny Easter eggs.
+ Enemies: now we’re talking! 3 new enemies and a mini-boss, each with their own special abilities.
+ Theme: This takes place in hell, with a Demon lord and his army. What’s not to like?
- Boss: Pretty generic abilities, but great design!
- Heroes: I don’t mind Oni and Hacksaw that much, but they don’t fit the theme of the expansion and more importantly, they fit the same archetype with similar abilities: tanky, with one AoE and one single target skill with insta-kill potential. Variety is the key.
- Special features: There’s not much to say about the fire pits: they’re there and they do damage. The hell gates appeared in the first game and they are just regular paths with a different packaging at their core.

Rating: 3/5 A solid expansion.

1.5. FUNGAL FOREST (1 stage, 1 hero, 1 enemy)
+ Theme: The stage continues where Rotten Forest left off and reuses the unique enemies and theme.
+ Stage: The smallest addition in classic KR, but ties nicely with Rotten Forest.
- Boss: Generic and weak. Oversized mushroom.
- Hero: Thor suffers partly from the same issues as Oni and Hacksaw: tanky with a lot of damage and doesn’t fit the theme of the expansion, but worse than that, he’s the first to suffer from messy design.

Rating: 2/5 Seems like an afterthought.

1.6. CURSE OF CASTLE BLACKBURN (4 stages, 9 enemies)
+ Theme: Haunted/supernatural is one of my favourite fantasy niches and it works surprisingly well. However, Curse suffers from being released after Shadowmoon, which uses the same theme, but also most of the same enemies.
+ Stages: The longest mini-campaign ever introduced: each level has its own personality and they come together nicely to create the whole.
- Enemies: Half the enemies introduced here were already used in Shadowmoon. The other half is just not that iconic. Fallen/Spectral Knights and Wererats? Reskinned Phantom Warriors and Werewolf rip-offs. No one has heard of those. I appreciate the Rat and Black Hag that are easily recognisable from pop culture.
- Boss: Not much special about Blackburn, especially his design. (see above)

Score: 3.5/5 Being released after Shadowmoon did it no favours. Good as a standalone but can’t hold its own when compared.

1.7. RAGE VALLEY (1 endless stage)
+ I’ll be honest, endless modes aren’t my thing and goblins/green skins are already prevalent in classic KR. But it gets credit for being the first of its kind.

Score: 1.5/5 Not much added, nothing much to add.

2. KINGDOM RUSH FRONTIERS (15 stage main campaign, 9 heroes, over 40 enemies)
+ Towers: Everything KR did, KRF does better, design-wise. The basic towers received nice new visuals and the advanced towers continue the trend of being easily distinguishable, impactful and aesthetically pleasing, while also making sense in the context of the game (for example, the artillery upgrades being more advanced technologically) and in the contrast between each pair.
+ Theme: KRF is about new horizons, it takes the player further in space as well as time, diving into sci-fi with aliens, reptilians and new technologies and traversing three unique environments.
+ Art style: The effort was evident. The game is polished and shiny.
+ Stages: I thoroughly enjoyed the level design and the transition from desert to jungle to underground caverns.
+ Enemies: Some of my favourite enemies appear this game, the Saurians. But overall, KRF did a great job in separating enemies by environment (other than wasps I guess) and most towers are introduced precisely to counter enemies that appear on particular stages.
+ Heroes: Hero system overhaul with each hero having five upgradable abilities, permanent levelling and standout personality. They fit their game perfectly. Also, this marks the introduction of Dragon/Flying (OP) heroes.
+ Bosses: The bosses were creative enough to set themselves apart and each one having a regular enemy counterpart is a nice touch.
+ Special features: Great variety with plenty of new mechanics and Easter eggs to make each level stand out.

- Spells: Nothing new here but … was anything new needed?
- Storyline: The enemies being neutral to the cause of either Denas or Malagar is an interesting concept, but also a double-edged sword. KRF lacks tension and motivation to follow the story. It suffers from a lack of Vez’nan.

Rating: 4.5/5

2.1. RISING TIDES (3 stages, 2 heroes, 6 enemies)
+ Theme: This is easily my favourite theme introduced in a KR expansion, and it also marks the first time a new environment was created for a mini-campaign, separating it from the main story.
+ Enemies: a good variety of challenging enemies with interesting abilities that make full use of the stage mechanics. I absolutely love the idea and design of the Deep Devils.
+ Heroes: I fully appreciate Karkinos being at home in the new stages, a Deep Devil renegade that makes use of the water. I don’t really see where Kutsao comes in however, even if I like the hero. Noteworthy is also the secondary hero, a pirate, who makes full use of the Devil-infested waters.
+ Special features: This expansion makes full use of the water and it becomes integral to the levels rather than just a gimmick. I really enjoy the comeback of pirates (with a completely new tower as well as a new unit for the existing tower) as well as the Shrine of Regnos. (perhaps a reference to the Sunray Tower that only appeared on the flash version of classic KR)
- Boss: Rather weak and not as memorable as the basic enemies.
- Enemies: We didn’t need bandits here. Deep Devils are way better.

Rating: 5/5 Will they ever top this?

2.2. SHADOWMOON (3 stages, 2 heroes, 9 enemies)
+ Theme: Everything Curse tried to recreate and came short. It fully encompasses the horror genre transposed into KR style. It is haunting, down to the music.
+ Enemies: The greatest variety of enemies, and it stole all the good ones: Ghosts, Vampires, Bats – no wonder Curse had to create obscure purple deceased people.
+ Heroes: Dante and Bonehart are both iconic: a fan-favourite vampire slayer and an incredibly powerful dragon, both fitting the horror theme perfectly. Lucrezia is also perfect for the last stage, and I like to believe she and Dante have history.
+ Stages: Each stage introduces new dangers, from zombies to ghosts to werewolves, and they do it in a great way.
+ Special features: Like Rising Tides, Shadowmoon uses the Moon to the fullest – it becomes part of the levels and affects each of the enemies introduced.
- Boss: Vasile has the misfortune of having a peasant name from my country, but mostly? He wasn’t that excited. I would also have loved to see some basic vampire enemies.

Rating: 4.5/5 I just can’t help but love the structure of the Deep Devils more.

2.3. DARKLIGHT DEPTHS (1 stage, 2 heroes, 1 enemy)
+ Heroes: My favourite heroes introduced in KRF, in my opinion. Somewhat counterparts to Elora and Ingvar and I can’t help but feel they were inspired by American Horror Story’s third season (they came out around that time)
+ Enemy: Only one, but it completes the Saurian family nicely.
- Theme: This standalone stage is mostly here to give the Saurians the same number of levels as the Savages I believe.

Rating: 3/5 Mostly for introducing 2 amazing heroes.

2.4. RUINS OF NAS’DE (1 endless stage)
+ This came out at the same time as Rage Valley, but ends up feeling like more thought was put into it. I love the Ancient-Egyptesque direction, as well as the Stargates the enemies use to invate, a nod to both the TV series and to a previous KRF stage.

Rating: 2/5 It wasn’t much, but it was nice.

2.5. TEMPLE OF EVIL (1 endless stage, 1 hero)
+ The best endless stage in my opinion, with an alien theme, completing the Parasyte/Reaper family tree. This stage also came with Saitam, the 16th KRF hero, protector of the Temple of Evil.

Rating: 3/5 A nice addition.

3. KINGDOM RUSH ORIGINS (15 stage main campaign, 9 heroes, over 35 enemies)
+ Theme: Light Elves vs. Dark Elves is one of my favourite tropes of all time and it’s a nice change of pace in the series.
+ Art style: This is where KR went from cute to gorgeous. KR art style reached its peak in KRO, from the mini-map to the stage design, each carefully crafted by hand.
+ Stages: From the Woods to the Enchanted Forest to the ruins of an ancient Elven city, they take the dread and sense of adventure from previous titles and turn it into grandeur. The music reflects this.
+ Heroes: Elves of both alignments, a brand new elder dragon as well as young Denas and Vez’nan themselves, this game was sure to make a lot of fans happy. KRO also introduced the new Hero Spell which adds a new layer of strategy to the game. Alleria makes a comeback, not only as a young hero, but as a relevant turning point in the story.
+ Spells: The shift to Lightning strikes and Elven reinforcements reflects the theme of the game nicely.
+ Special features: Besides all the new mechanics and Easter eggs, KRO introduced special items to be used in each environment, that provide instant bonuses to the player (damage/tower boosts/crowd control). A welcome addition.
+ Bosses: All the bosses introduced come with powerful abilities and twists.
+ Story: This game manages what KRF couldn’t, create a compelling storyline without the crutches of the classic game. Malicia and Mactans are both compelling and have clear set goals.

+/- Towers: A lot of what KRF did great, Origins improved on, but there’s places it took steps backwards. The basic towers are examples of the former: each distinguishing itself from the archetype it took from the first two games, marking the shift between humans and elves, present and past. However, the advanced towers feel uninspired and too unique to be recognisable. It also throws any parallels out the window, other than for the Mage towers (chaos/order).
+/- Enemies: There is nothing I like more than clear enemy families. This is something which KRO did great sometimes, but other times failed to accomplish. Twilight Elves appearing throughout is great, but I would’ve loved to see Satyrs as counterparts to Gnolls perhaps. The Enchanted Forest is in my opinion too disjointed in its random assortment of fable creatures. Another issue I have with both the enemy and tower design is that they don’t counterpart each other. You’d expect to see the dichotomy of Light/Twilight elves but instead you force druids to fight fungi. Barracks-Harassers, Forest Keepers-Driders and later Mounted Reinforcements-Mounted Avengers are welcome exceptions to this rule.

Rating: 3.5/5 KRO chose a bold new direction and the minuses in Towers and Enemies, the two staples of any tower defence, show that. However, the good parts outweigh the bad.

3.1. HULKING RAGE (3 stages, 2 heroes, 3 enemies)
+ Stages: I enjoyed the transition from verdant forest to desolate mines as the expansion progressed.
+ Special features: I appreciate the non-conventional special towers and the return of Malik (also the interesting way to gain him as a secondary hero)
- Heroes: I believe this introduced two heroes, Durax and Razz & Rags … however they both have flaws in different ways. Durax fits the theme but suffers from messy design, while R&R are fine design-wise, but would better fit an Enchanted Forest-based expansion.
- Theme: I didn’t really feel the theme of the expansion.
- Boss: The boss was not memorable.
- Enemies: I love Gnolls and I would rather have seen more Gnoll designs than what this expansion introduced. Messy designs, except for the Ogre Magi.

Rating: 2.5/5 Not too fond of this. Quantity over quality?

3.2. BITTERING RANCOR (2 stages, 1 hero, 3 enemies)
+ Theme: Where Hulking Rage went wrong, Bittering Rancor went right. A general avenging their fallen leader is an awesome concept.
+ Stages: Both of them are beautiful and interesting.
+ Hero: Lynn fits the theme like Durax and also looks absolutely amazing, and absolutely like she deserves to be part of the KR saga. Creative abilities too.
+ Enemies: Adding pets to the Twilight Elves was the right decision so as not to have too many confusing, niche types.
+ Boss: Healing mechanic as well as a ranged spell attack. He’s also riding a massive worm which is not only awesome, but also counterparts Mounted Avengers riding their beetles.
+ Special features: Sleeping trees! What KRO introduced and Hulking Rage seemed to have forgotten. Too bad they only appear in stage one.

Rating: 4/5 Could’ve been longer, but quality over quantity.

3.3. FORGOTTEN TREASURES (2 stages, 1 hero, 4 enemies)
+ Hero: Wilbur, a helicopter dwarf pilot. Absolutely amazing.
+ Stages: The stages look good. I appreciate the gold everywhere and the walls leading into the dwarf settlement. My issues come later.
+ Special features: Bolverk is a nice nod to the Banner Saga. I appreciate him.
+ Boss: Not much going for him, but he is terrifying.
- Theme: Listen, Dwarves themselves and the idea of them being attacked is great, but them being all but exterminated is bleak and macabre.
- Enemies: Messy design, but also? What are these enemies? Are they some sort of demon? I would’ve much rather had the Dwarves be invaded by spiders. Balrogs are exempt from this criticism.

Rating: 2.5/5 This would’ve done much better with some better enemies.

3.4. VALOR’S REST (1 endless stage, 1 hero)
+ More Gnolls are nice but Phoenix is easily the greatest addition of this update. Finally something to rival Bonehart.

Rating: 2/5 Phoenix.

3.5. A HERO IS BORN (1 hero)
+ I want to like Lilith more, because she is our creation. But she simply feels alien to the KR universe and the animations to some of her abilities seem sub-par. Her Hero Spell being Rain of Fire would’ve been a nice nod to the previous games.

Rating: 1.5/5 Too bad … such potential …

3.6. TWILIGHT INVASION (1 endless stage, 1 hero)
+ I prefer this to Valor’s Rest and seeing Malicia had a sister that cared about her is heartwarming. My issue this time is with Bruce. The ultimate sign of messy design: bronze claws on a square-headed werelion … He also suffers from the Oni-syndrome: tank + damage = the ultimate hero but … ultimately boring.

Rating 2/5 Lost potential again ...

4. KINGDOM RUSH VENGEANCE (16 stage main campaign, 9 heroes, over 45 enemies)
+ Theme: Taking back the kingdom, seeing through the eyes of the enemy. KRV continues the story of KRF without the flaws of that game. We return to the plot of the classic game in the best way possible.
+ Art style: It continues the example that KRO set and the colour schemes are just brilliant.
+ Stages: A tutorial level separate from the game was the best idea, and having 16 stages instead of 14 is an added bonus.
+ Enemies: Here I run into some trouble again. There is great diversity in the enemies … and at some point it becomes confusing and overbearing to remember who does what. But that’s mostly in the first environment, with the second one halfway on each side. The problem gets fixed when reaching Linirea, where every enemy is iconic. What I love most are the nods to the towers or heroes introduced in previous titles, from the Ice Witch and Berserker to the Musketeer and the Devoted Priest.
+ Heroes: A great assortment of heroes that roughly counterpart or compliment certain towers/themes of what were previously enemies. Jigou stands out for me, but unfortunately not in a good way. He is an ugly Grawl. Also noteworthy are the new passive trait that every hero gets.
+ Spells: The Soul Impact is a nice throwback to Vez’nan’s powers but the Demon Goons absolutely make it for me. They are easily some of my favourite addition to the game, especially considering all the different types you can get.
+ Special features: The Upgrade trees have been overhauled to great results. Trolls are again underrepresented; However, they are the most prevalent bonus tower in any KR game and I commend the developers for this decision.
+ Bosses: The bosses of this game break all the rules set by previous instalments. I’m not even sure what to call a “Boss” anymore, other than Bolgur who is reminiscent of previous bosses.
+ Storyline: I feel like the storyline was better developed even than the first KR.

- Towers: The latest addition to the saga marks something really sensational and refreshing – no fewer than 16 individual towers, each with 4 stages and 3 upgradable abilities. It is revolutionary, but it comes, however, with downsides. For starters, the complete disregard for price of the towers: not only do they throw the basic tower costs out the window (archer – 70, mage – 100 and so on), but the cost for upgrading towers no longer has any structure, and the same can be said about the abilities. Also, some final stages diverge too much from the original tower designs (notable the Orc Den and Elite Harassers). This being said, the bigger issue lies with balance among towers, or the lack thereof. Barracks have become obsolete, simply put. If nothing else, their purpose is to stall enemies, but 2/4 of them only spawn two units. To make matters worse, other towers also spawn their own units through upgrades (such as the Mausoleum, the Skeletons and the new Deep Devil Reef), or simply have crowd control for stalling. To make matters even worse somehow, there are at least 4 heroes that can stall 3 or more enemies at a time as well and Barracks no longer have the bonus of being the only type with 3 upgrades. They’re in dire need of 3 units/building and active, preferably AoE skills.

Rating: 4/5 An amazing new instalment, fitting of the legacy.

4.1. SUBAQUATIC MENACE (3 levels, 1 hero, 1 tower, 7 enemies)
+ Theme: A large update to show us how it’s done. Bringing back Deep Devils is a big plus, but not copying them is an even greater bonus.
+ Stages: Simply stunning. I love the colour scheme. However, it gets busy and tiring for the eyes on smaller screens.
+ Hero: I absolutely love Jun’Pai. He’s versatile, but not without his weaknesses and he has a clear design path.
+ Boss: Slightly returning to what Boss used to mean, but Polyx has an awesome design and can teleport!
- Tower: I am biased. Greenfins, Redspines and a Bluegale mage … However, I can’t help but feel like I’m left wanting, both by the abilities (one of which is passive) and by the simple fact that this could easily have been two distinct towers (one melee and one mage tower)
- Enemies: I like the idea of Anurians, it is original to the game, but unlike Shadowspawn, it is comparable to real-life (frogs). The issue comes from the fact that some enemies (namely the Erudite and Demolisher, and to a lesser extent, the Warden and Amphitere) feel disjointed from the race. I do appreciate the way they interact amongst themselves.

Rating: 4/5 Can’t wait to see what comes next!

Games:
1. KRF 4.5/5
2. KRV 4/5
3. KRO 3.5/5
4. KR 3/5

Updates:
1. Rising Tides 5/5
2. Shadowmoon 4.5/5
3. Winter Storm, Bittering Rancor, Subaquatic Menace 4/5
4. Curse of Castle Blackburn 3.5/5
5. Burning Torment, Darklight Depths, Temple of Evil 3/5
6. Rise of the Bandits, Hulking Rage, Forgotten Treasures 2.5/5
7. Fungal Forest, Ruins of Nas'de, Valor's Rest, Twilight Invasion 2/5
8. Rage Valley, A Hero is Born 1.5/5
Too bad you can't quote the look on my face.
User

Re: Rating KR base games and expansions

by AerisDraco » Wed Mar 06, 2019 12:05 am

Interesting reviews, but you seem to have forgotten Sarelgaz's Lair, Ruins of Acaroth, and Rotten Forest.
KRA is now complete.
Main Topic

by SJBlood » Wed Mar 06, 2019 8:17 am

AerisDraco wrote:Interesting reviews, but you seem to have forgotten Sarelgaz's Lair, Ruins of Acaroth, and Rotten Forest.

"KINGDOM RUSH (12 stage main campaign, 3 standalone stages, 6 heroes, over 30 enemies)"

No, I didn't.
User

by RaZoR LeAf » Wed Mar 06, 2019 9:39 am

SJBlood wrote:
AerisDraco wrote:Interesting reviews, but you seem to have forgotten Sarelgaz's Lair, Ruins of Acaroth, and Rotten Forest.

"KINGDOM RUSH (12 stage main campaign, 3 standalone stages, 6 heroes, over 30 enemies)"

No, I didn't.

You didn’t review them though, that’s what Aeris is getting at. You review all the standalone Endless levels, and the standalone Darklight Depths, but not these three.
Yes it's me

by SJBlood » Wed Mar 06, 2019 2:57 pm

RaZoR LeAf wrote:
SJBlood wrote:

No, I didn't.

You didn’t review them though, that’s what Aeris is getting at. You review all the standalone Endless levels, and the standalone Darklight Depths, but not these three.

"with nice endgame material in the three post-campaign stages."

I also didnt talk about Pagras in particular.
User

by RaZoR LeAf » Wed Mar 06, 2019 4:46 pm

Why did you talk about all the other end game content, but not those?

You said "shoutout to the Flash version", so you obviously played it back when there was no end game content. Even with the Premium Content enabled, there was time between Acaroth, Sarelgaz and R.Forest being released. So it bears the question of why you have omitted those individual updates and just lumped them in with 'post game', when every other update is given its own review.
Yes it's me

by SJBlood » Wed Mar 06, 2019 8:08 pm

RaZoR LeAf wrote:Why did you talk about all the other end game content, but not those?

You said "shoutout to the Flash version", so you obviously played it back when there was no end game content. Even with the Premium Content enabled, there was time between Acaroth, Sarelgaz and R.Forest being released. So it bears the question of why you have omitted those individual updates and just lumped them in with 'post game', when every other update is given its own review.

I also added the first heroes together with the base game, it isn't relevant to present-day KR. They were so early in the development of the game that for all intents and purposes, they were there "since the beginning", part of "Vanilla KR", unlike Rise of the Bandits with clearly distinguishes itself as the equivalent of an "expansion pack".

I simply couldn't do the same with the endless levels/Darklight, because they were not released together with anything else and they have their own promotion material. The three levels we're talking about have a couple of lines of text between the three of them as a side-note on other blog posts.
User

by RaZoR LeAf » Wed Mar 06, 2019 9:27 pm

Aside from Subaquatic Menace, none of it is relevant to modern day KR, as the modern day apps have them all as end game content.
Yes it's me

by SJBlood » Wed Mar 06, 2019 10:28 pm

RaZoR LeAf wrote:Aside from Subaquatic Menace, none of it is relevant to modern day KR, as the modern day apps have them all as end game content.

I'm sorry but would you mind not flooding the thread anymore? I already told you my reasoning and at the end of the day, I don't owe any explanations to anyone, not to mention that you're not even the person who originally asked the question (that I answered). I find your constant commenting aggressive and not constructive, so unless you have any comments or reactions related to the contents of my thread, I'm kindly asking you to back off.
User

by RaZoR LeAf » Thu Mar 07, 2019 12:02 am

SJBlood wrote:
RaZoR LeAf wrote:Aside from Subaquatic Menace, none of it is relevant to modern day KR, as the modern day apps have them all as end game content.

I'm sorry but would you mind not flooding the thread anymore? I already told you my reasoning and at the end of the day, I don't owe any explanations to anyone, not to mention that you're not even the person who originally asked the question (that I answered). I find your constant commenting aggressive and not constructive, so unless you have any comments or reactions related to the contents of my thread, I'm kindly asking you to back off.

More than one person can have the same thought. Just because Aeris asked it, doesn’t mean nobody else thought it, and when he comes back one, chances are he'll have the same reaction I had. I'm sorry that you are being threatened by a person commenting on a public forum, but I have ever right to reply to a thread. I am not being aggressive or threatening in any way I am asking for answers because I don’t think the ones you're giving are constructive. You can’t say 'unless you have any comments or reactions' when literally everything I have posted is a comment and a reaction. My reaction is that things are missing, my comment is why are they missing.

But if that’s the way you feel, sure I’ll stop. I'll just mention that here and here are the promotions for two of the three levels you said didn’t have any. Facebook and Twitter are not the be all and end all.
Yes it's me