Which Iron Marines Hero is Your Personal Favorite?

A new Sci-Fi adventure! Mechas included.

Which Iron Marines Hero is Your Personal Favorite?

by BarryAllenTheFlash » Tue Jul 03, 2018 12:54 am

"Life is locomotion if you're not moving, you're not living. But there comes a time when you've got to stop running away from things and you've got to start running towards something."-BarryAllenTheFlash
User

Re: Which Iron Marines Hero is Your Personal Favorite?

by Fabio » Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:45 am

TAGGINS, absolutely
User

by Big Bad Bug » Fri Jul 27, 2018 2:36 pm

It’s a tough one for sure. I like that Trabuco is a man of pure combat efficiency, but something still seems off from him. Same with Mark X; he lacks the feel of an all-powerful war machine which I think they were going for with him being the expensive-dragon-equivalent of Iron Marines. It’s something I want to try to do better myself in fanfiction soon. ;)

When it comes down to it, I’m the biggest fan of Dr. Graaff. I’m reluctant to say this because both of his passives (an XP ratio boost and a health boost) are stupid, but using him in-game is just super fun. I like that with his droids, he can destroy things with even better damage than Fate’s time bomb. His abilities have no cooldown (which should be stated in the hero room, especially the incorrect “regular” speed of his explosive ability) and only rely on the bots. It’s pretty unique and I love the feel of this slow but incredibly powerful robot that can quickly wipe out enemies in a burst of power. :veznan:

Shoutout to Guiying as well fo being super fun, even though Stellar Dragon doesn’t feelt useful to me.
BBB

by Knight_Artorias » Sat Jan 19, 2019 10:50 pm

Agree with BBB..Dr Graff for the win..his healing is pretty nifty too..Trabuco I found his laser was pretty inferior to the shotgun plus his eterium skill has a long animation...but do I think the heroes should have at least 4 skills?
User

by BMoneyX1337 » Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:46 pm

Probably Blue Dragon, followed by Mark X
User