Ruins of Acaroth: 10
Rotten Forest: 11
Fungal Forest: 8
Bandit's Lair: 10
Ha'Kraj Plateau: 10
Pandaemonium: 11
Castle Blackburn: 10
Nazeru's Gates: 10
Temple of Saqra: 8 (-2) - I feel like the level isn't all too bad, so I'll downvote it just once. The boss is lacking somewhat in which it swings to the middle, under fire from most your towers, and gets rekt instantly. I would have at least enjoyed it more if there were more enemies supporting the boss, like apes climbing down from the walls or something like a reference to Dawn of the Planet of Apes ;) . Not bad overall, one downvote is all I'll give it.
Emberspike Depths: 10 - This boss fight was an example of one I'd consider "epic". The boss is definitely one of the hardest in the series, and one of the few bosses I would actually prepare for. Ninja doesn't find it that hard, interestingly enough.
The Sunken Citadel: 12
Dusk Chateau: 10
Darklight Depths: 10
Gryphon Point: 8
The Unseelie Court: 10
Shrine of Elynie: 10
Beheader's Seat: 10
Duredhel Outskirts: 11
Tainted Pit: 10
Bolgur’s Throne: 11
Jokull's Nest: 10
Denas's Castle: 10
Pond of the Sage: 10
The Frozen Throne: 4
The Ancient Ghosts: 9 (+1) - I was gonna vote for something else, but Uranato attacked this thing. The boss isn't even that bad: it's unique, they say some taunts, it adds to the lore, and it looks cool aesthetically. The stage also has a little tough and somewhat original enemies with a unique ability to heal each other upon death. The Blackburn scenery further adds to it. What more could you ask for?
User

Re: BOSS STAGE ELIMINATION GAME

by Uranato » Tue Dec 01, 2020 3:51 am

I wasn't even planning to fire too much at the Ancient Ghosts (just once or twice), but now you have aggravated me by attacking Temple of Saqra. Shall we call a truce? If you help me defend KRF stages if they come under fire, I'll stop attacking the Ancient Ghosts. I dislike the level quite a lot (compared to other stages) and my next downvote also might go to it (or Jokull / Denas's Castle). Also, I'd like to mention the oversaturation of Undead in the series.

As for Umbra, I don't find it hard at all either, and he's quite fun too. He single-handedly makes Emberspike Depths the best Saurian level there is, and that's quite a feat. Even if you want to prepare, getting around 2,000 gold is not difficult at all before the boss fight, considering the copious amount of wealth you gain in Saurian levels.

For Temple of Saqra, that level had good enough references, scenery and the stage layout was quite fun too. The boss felt great to fight against, even though he was too easy. Why wouldn't you like a giant King Kong-like money jumping around the map, throwing stuff at your soldiers while his Gorillons also jump in, providing a decent spectacle?
User

by EpicPhantom999 » Tue Dec 01, 2020 3:55 am

Fine, truce.

As for going as far as to help you... I'll hold on that. ;)
I'll defend the stage if it's one I like. I can't justify defending some other ones.
User

by Uranato » Tue Dec 01, 2020 3:58 am

Sunken Citadel, Dusk Chateau and Emberspike Depths are the one I'll fight for to the bitter end, if need be.

I like Nazeru's Gates, Temple of Saqra and Darklight Depths quite a lot too, and will protect them if someone attacks them. Why don't you focus your downvotes on the KRO / KRV stages (the ones which are bad in your opinion) for now? Not forcing you to do it, just a suggestion. Attacking KR1 is fine too if you hit stuff like Acaroth and Sarelgaz first (I like them, but not as much).

I would also like to invite anyone checking this thread to please participate and give your opinion (also also play the KR hangman game here).
User

by Ashley897 » Tue Dec 01, 2020 4:04 am

The Citadel: 11
Stormcloud Temple: 10
The Dark Tower: 11(+1) mah fav towah is da dark towah bc i uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh rlly like bc da boss okayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy anyway bye (also i put add grammar for ninja to correct meh)
Sarelgaz’s Lair: 8
Temple of Saqra: 8
Emberspike Depths: 10
Darklight Depths: 10
Denas's Castle: 8(-2) ok so like idk i hate denas so like yaaaaaaa bc he is now enimies w/ veznan which is mah fave hero/boss ok ya so ya i hate denas like bruh stop fighting meh fave boss/hero ok yea bye ok bye (ninja pls correct meh bc ur de grammar god)
The Ancient Ghosts: 9
ok yea ninja reply to bring back the dead forums :((((((
User

by EpicPhantom999 » Tue Dec 01, 2020 4:08 am

3 Steps to Make Ninja Post When He Is Inactive

1. Trigger Ninja by putting in loads of grammar mistakes.
2. Trigger him some more by bringing up the fact that the forums are dead.
3. Make him shake to the point he can't stand it by telling him to correct your grammar.
User

by Uranato » Tue Dec 01, 2020 4:12 am

Ashley897 wrote:The Dark Tower: 11(+1) mah fav towah is da dark towah bc i uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh rlly like bc da boss okayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy anyway bye (also i put add grammar for ninja to correct meh)

I somewhat agree with you on the fact that the Dark Tower is cool. I wouldn't mind if you attacked it either. Also, that's a clever way to summon Ninja.

Ashley897 wrote:Denas's Castle: 8(-2) ok so like idk i hate denas so like yaaaaaaa bc he is now enimies w/ veznan which is mah fave hero/boss ok ya so ya i hate denas like bruh stop fighting meh fave boss/hero ok yea bye ok bye (ninja pls correct meh bc ur de grammar god

Agreed. The level is too long and not fun enough to compensate, and the boss fight is incredibly easy, boring and lackluster.
User

by Ninja » Tue Dec 01, 2020 4:52 am

The Dark Tower: 11
Sarelgaz’s Lair: 6 (-2)
Darklight Depths: 11 (+1) - This is one of my favorite levels in the series. The new enemy is super cool, almost functioning as an Anti-Hero unit, which is a unique concept. They also look really awesome. The Saurians are one of my favorite races, and while there are some contenders, Xyzzy may be the best boss in the series. He’s certainly the most threatening, anyway. His quick speed may make your first encounter with him surprising and lethal, and his massive area attack is epic and powerful. He also has armor, being one of the few bosses in the series with resistances. His tongue instakill is also a nice touch.
Gryphon Point: 8 - I don’t really get the downvote for this one. The level is fun, and the boss is actually decently challenging for the first one in the game. Sure, he is basically diet Xyzzy, but shush, we don’t talk about that. The stage specific elements are awesome too (Gryphon riders, the random archer guys, etc.).
Denas's Castle: 8

mah fav towah is da dark towah bc i uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh rlly like bc da boss okayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy anyway bye (also i put add grammar for ninja to correct meh)

ok so like idk i hate denas so like yaaaaaaa bc he is now enimies w/ veznan which is mah fave hero/boss ok ya so ya i hate denas like bruh stop fighting meh fave boss/hero ok yea bye ok bye (ninja pls correct meh bc ur de grammar god)

Honestly, I couldn’t tell you how to correct these. It’s just a mess. I know you’re just joking, though. ;)

As for Umbra, I don't find it hard at all either, and he's quite fun too. He single-handedly makes Emberspike Depths the best Saurian level there is, and that's quite a feat. Even if you want to prepare, getting around 2,000 gold is not difficult at all before the boss fight, considering the copious amount of wealth you gain in Saurian levels.

Personally, I prefer Darklight Depths and Beresad’s Lair to Emberspike Depths.
:hero:
User

by EpicPhantom999 » Tue Dec 01, 2020 5:32 am

Ninja wrote:He’s certainly the most threatening, anyway.

Where does that come from?
User

by Uranato » Tue Dec 01, 2020 5:48 am

Ninja wrote:Sarelgaz’s Lair: 6 (-2)

I want to point out here that the Frodo reference was also quite nice.

Ninja wrote:Darklight Depths: This is one of my favorite levels in the series. The new enemy is super cool, almost functioning as an Anti-Hero unit, which is a unique concept. They also look really awesome. The Saurians are one of my favorite races, and while there are some contenders, Xyzzy may be the best boss in the series. He’s certainly the most threatening, anyway. His quick speed may make your first encounter with him surprising and lethal, and his massive area attack is epic and powerful. He also has armor, being one of the few bosses in the series with resistances. His tongue instakill is also a nice touch.

I agree with most of the points here. He's not difficult, but you can't disagree on the fact that Xyzzy, with his speed, felt heavily threatening. Not lethal, but intimidating enough. Darklight Depths is a cool stage in general too. Maybe one or two more enemies than the Deathcoil, but it was good enough.

Ninja wrote:Gryphon Point: I don’t really get the downvote for this one. The level is fun, and the boss is actually decently challenging for the first one in the game. Sure, he is basically diet Xyzzy, but shush, we don’t talk about that. The stage specific elements are awesome too (Gryphon riders, the random archer guys, etc.).

Neither do I. The boss is not lousy (although somewhat easy). He was fitting IMO. The stage in general is nice too (thumbs up to Gryphons and archers).

Ninja wrote:Honestly, I couldn’t tell you how to correct these. It’s just a mess. I know you’re just joking, though. ;)

It was a successful summoning spell.

Ninja wrote:Personally, I prefer Darklight Depths and Beresad’s Lair to Emberspike Depths.

Darklight Depths does gain bonus points for the coherence of the boss to the enemies (and the Lair for, well, Beresad). But Emberspike Depths was so cool and fitting for a final level that I generally hold that in favor compared to the other two (plus, I'm biased towards boss stages so I like Emberspike more than Beresad's Lair). If Umbra was less fun or didn't exist in that level, I'd have liked Beresad's stage more.

EpicPhantom999 wrote:
Ninja wrote:He’s certainly the most threatening, anyway.

Where does that come from?

Intimidating is what he meant, not difficult.
User

by EpicPhantom999 » Tue Dec 01, 2020 7:02 pm

.ʟʟɨʋ ʏʍ ʏɮ ɖռօ ʀǟʄ ʊռǟɖ ʟʟօ ֆɨɦȶ
,ʟʟɨӄ ɖռօ ʏօʟֆ ɖռօ ȶɦɢɨʄ ǟȶ ӄƈօɮ ʊʍǟƈ

.ռɨօɢօ ʊֆɨʀ ɖռօ ʊʍ ʀǟʄ ȶɦɢɨʄ
,ռɨօա ռɨ ǟɢ ʊʄɨʟ ʀɛǟʏ ȶǟռ ȶʊʟ
Super Necromancy (Ninja's 1500th post, yes I have this spell copied down on a spreadsheet and I memorized the post count Ninja was at because I'm dedicated like that :lol: )! Summoning dead (inactive) users spell.
Xstar's originally, used by Ninja and now by me.

As for Xyzzy, he wasn't very intimidating for me. Blackburn was probably the most intimidating for me (and among the most difficult).

Darklight Depths>Emberspike Depths for me too.

---------------

Sarelgaz’s Lair: 6 - I'll hold on saving Frodo at the moment. Depends on the mercy of Ninja
Darklight Depths: 11
Duredhel Outskirts: 12 (+1) - Mounted Avengers are so cool! The level layout is cool, and the boss is my favorite for obvious reasons!
Tainted Pit: 8 (-2) - Admittedly Godieth is awesomeness incarnate, but the whole of Forgotten Treasures is pretty boring. It's neither challenging nor has any unique enemies. It could be either of the two, but it's just neither. A great boss to end off a bad mini-campaign though. Got close to the exit several times.

Am I the most active person on the forums now? :P
User

by Ninja » Wed Dec 02, 2020 4:40 am

EpicPhantom999 wrote:.ʟʟɨʋ ʏʍ ʏɮ ɖռօ ʀǟʄ ʊռǟɖ ʟʟօ ֆɨɦȶ
,ʟʟɨӄ ɖռօ ʏօʟֆ ɖռօ ȶɦɢɨʄ ǟȶ ӄƈօɮ ʊʍǟƈ

.ռɨօɢօ ʊֆɨʀ ɖռօ ʊʍ ʀǟʄ ȶɦɢɨʄ
,ռɨօա ռɨ ǟɢ ʊʄɨʟ ʀɛǟʏ ȶǟռ ȶʊʟ

:o

EpicPhantom999 wrote:As for Xyzzy, he wasn't very intimidating for me. Blackburn was probably the most intimidating for me (and among the most difficult).

Really? Nothing about a massive lizard unstoppably charging down the path while occasionally stopping to kill pretty much every unit you have intimidates you? Impressive.

I agree about Blackburn, though! He’s one of my favorite bosses. Him and Godieth are the two bosses that I think give Xyzzy a run for his money in terms of who’s the best boss. :veznan:

Sarelgaz’s Lair: 4 (-2) - I just can’t see how this is better than any of the others, so this is the one I want to die first. I haven’t been convinced otherwise yet.
Castle Blackburn: 11 (+1) - Lord Blackburn is easily one of the best bosses (he’s also one of the coolest looking). This enemy group is one of my favorites. The hordes of enemies + the music + the boss makes for a really grand, epic finale to this campaign. It’s also pretty difficult, which I always like. :skull:
Duredhel Outskirts: 12 - Yeah, I can get behind this. :star:
Tainted Pit: 8 - The downvote is deserved, but I don’t want this to die first. If it was any other level from this MC I would yeet it out instantly, but I have a soft-spot for Godieth. Bolverk is also cool, even if he is horribly UP.
Bulgur’s Throne: 11
User

by Uranato » Wed Dec 02, 2020 5:33 am

Leviathan would be one of the coolest bosses ever if he wasn't so pathetically easy.
If I had to name the most intimidating boss, I'd probably say ... er ... Godieth or Baj'Nimen maybe? I don't know.

Sarelgaz’s Lair: 5 (+1) I'll try to defend Sarelgaz here, though it's a losing battle now. Albeit being one of the least fun / innovative levels of KR1, I believe the "spider swarm" theme was done justice here. Sons of Sarelgaz are new and different in that they have High armor against both magic and physical attacks, and the Spider Queens (Mactans and Sarelgaz) are really cool too, atleast by art and design if not gameplay (Mactans IMO is cool in that sector too). The references in this level were decent, and I stress again that it did justice to the spiders. One mini-campaign all dedicated to them. I rest my case, and already bid adieu to this stage, since I don't think I managed to convince Ninja here.
Castle Blackburn: 11 - Blackburn is one of my liked bosses (and mini-campaigns) too, but I like Shadowmoon more since it came out first IIRC, and Dusk Chateau and the level with Jack in it had great atmospheres.
Duredhel Outskirts: 12 - Sure Mounted Avengers are cool, but they appear quite less often.
Tainted Pit: 8 - This wasn't that bad. If I could, I'd give it -1 instead of -2. I like it more than Beheader's Seat actually. It had a ton of potential, though, which it wasted, so I guess ... yeah, I'll let it pass.
The Frozen Throne: 4 - If Sarelgaz is attacked, you're dying too.
The Ancient Ghosts: 7 (-2) - Sorry Phantom, but I already mentioned that I'll probably be attacking this one more time. If you leave it at 7, I won't touch it any more (also leave the Temple at 8). The bosses are lackluster and the enemies aren't that innovative. And as I said, KR has got more than enough Undead saturation. It's getting old; we either need new types of Undead or none at all. A question I'll ask here - would you rather play Blackburn / Shadowmoon or this stuff?

BTW I'll also make a "Graveyard" section below this list (in the original post), holding names of all the stages which fell, in order. We'll get a sort of rank list that way.
User

by Uranato » Wed Dec 02, 2020 1:46 pm

Sorry for the double post here, but I just played the Dark Tower again. Man, that reminded of the best background music by far, with a burst of nostalgia. It's even better than Shadowmoon, and that's saying something! That stage deserves a point for the music alone, let alone the coolness of Vez'nan.
User

by EpicPhantom999 » Wed Dec 02, 2020 7:08 pm

@Ninja, I mean, he wasn't really "unstoppable". In fact, he stops himself and random intervals just to hit some irrelevant people. Anyway, his worldwide attack isn't that bad, considering we've been fighting the anti-barrack Saurian Deathcoil the entire game. I'd also add Baj'nimen to your list. I don't know about you, but I couldn't beat him until my 3rd attempt, where I sold 5 HEM's for Wild Magi.

@Uranato, Yep. The first time I played it I was not prepared at all for the surprise demon, and let Vez'nan sneak past. By far the coolest boss in KR1, with some unique abilities and cool quotes. :veznan:

-------------

The Citadel: 12 (+1) - The Citadel is one of the only levels that had this epic atmosphere that made you feel like you were actually defending something. The only other levels with as great an atmosphere as this would be Desecrated Grove and maybe Dark Tower or Dusk Chateu. The boss is quite cool, and as the first boss of the series, naturally felt intimidating for the first 10 seconds of his entrance. :lol:
Sarelgaz’s Lair: 5
Castle Blackburn: 11
The Sunken Citadel: 10 (-2) - I won't continuously downvote this, but I think 12 is a little too high. It's a cool level and fits the overall Deep Devils theme really well, but it has a lame boss to conclude such an epic Mini-Campaign.
Duredhel Outskirts: 12
Tainted Pit: 8 - I won't kill it, relax. :)
The Ancient Ghosts: 7 - Fine. Why do you hate the boss though?
User

by Ninja » Thu Dec 03, 2020 1:10 am

EpicPhantom999 wrote:@Ninja, I mean, he wasn't really "unstoppable". In fact, he stops himself and random intervals just to hit some irrelevant people. Anyway, his worldwide attack isn't that bad, considering we've been fighting the anti-barrack Saurian Deathcoil the entire game. I'd also add Baj'nimen to your list. I don't know about you, but I couldn't beat him until my 3rd attempt, where I sold 5 HEM's for Wild Magi.

Interesting, I’ve never found Baj’Nimen terribly difficult. I guess we just have different playstyles. Also, that’s true about Xyzzy’s area attack, but it’s more about the spectacle of it. I’m not saying he’s necessarily super difficult, but he’s scary (he is still somewhat difficult though, IMO).

The Citadel: 12
Sarelgaz’s Lair: 3 (-2)
The Sunken Citadel: 10
Dusk Chateau: 11 (+1) - This is a great level and an amazing end to the campaign. Everything about this campaign is cool from the Moon mechanic to the returning Blackburn enemies (with some cool new enemies too). The secondary hero on this level is really fun to use, especially to try to abuse optimally versus Vampiresas. The level design is top-notch. The boss is cool as well, IMO. He’s decently difficult, and has an interesting fight (second phase is pretty epic looking, even if usually faster). So yeah, shout-out to this before I upvote some of my other favorites.
Tainted Pit: 8
The Ancient Ghosts: 7
User

by EpicPhantom999 » Thu Dec 03, 2020 1:41 am

What's your setup for Duredhel? I put Bladesingers near the main exit, an unupgraded barrack near the bottom exit, one archer next to the bottom exit, one archer at the topmost strategic point, and spam HEM's everywhere else. Near the boss fight, I sell 5 HEM's and the two towers at the bottom for Wild Magi with Eldritch Doom and maybe a barrack if I feel like it.

Stormcloud Temple: 8 (-2) - I'm just salty since I play on iOS and don't get to use the Sunray Tower. :evil:
Sarelgaz’s Lair: 3 - Mercy Ninja
Nazeru's Gates: 10 - I would rather attack this one, I like it a lot less than Stormcloud Temple. I'm afraid Uranato is gonna put my favorites under fire, so I'll hold on that.
The Sunken Citadel: 10
Dusk Chateau: 11 - I like the boss too. Even though it isn't really challenging, it still feels like one of those Vampiresa is about to sneak past any second, and the atmosphere for the entire Mini-Campaign is simply superb.
Tainted Pit: 8
Pond of the Sage: 11 (+1) - Underrated level IMO. The layout isn't the best but the Mini-Campaign is a really nice turnaround after the disappointment in KRV's difficulty. Besides, the enemies are actually pretty unique and the scenery has some unique mechanics to it also. The boss is cool, has an instakill, but gets bodied by Blazing Gem.
User

by Uranato » Thu Dec 03, 2020 2:32 am

EpicPhantom999 wrote:@Ninja, I mean, he wasn't really "unstoppable". In fact, he stops himself and random intervals just to hit some irrelevant people. Anyway, his worldwide attack isn't that bad, considering we've been fighting the anti-barrack Saurian Deathcoil the entire game. I'd also add Baj'nimen to your list. I don't know about you, but I couldn't beat him until my 3rd attempt, where I sold 5 HEM's for Wild Magi.

@Uranato, Yep. The first time I played it I was not prepared at all for the surprise demon, and let Vez'nan sneak past. By far the coolest boss in KR1, with some unique abilities and cool quotes. :veznan:

-------------

The Citadel: 12 (+1) - The Citadel is one of the only levels that had this epic atmosphere that made you feel like you were actually defending something. The only other levels with as great an atmosphere as this would be Desecrated Grove and maybe Dark Tower or Dusk Chateu. The boss is quite cool, and as the first boss of the series, naturally felt intimidating for the first 10 seconds of his entrance. :lol:
Sarelgaz’s Lair: 5
The Sunken Citadel: 10 (-2) - I won't continuously downvote this, but I think 12 is a little too high. It's a cool level and fits the overall Deep Devils theme really well, but it has a lame boss to conclude such an epic Mini-Campaign.
Tainted Pit: 8 - I won't kill it, relax. :)
The Ancient Ghosts: 7 - Fine. Why do you hate the boss though?

Double vote for 2nd December (by GMT), so I won't count this one. Your next vote is valid since you only voted once for 3rd December.

The Citadel: 11 - This is at 11.
Stormcloud Temple: 8
Sarelgaz’s Lair: 3 - Kill it Ninja, I have a different vendetta now.
Nazeru's Gates: 10 - I give you a green light to attack anything other than the Sunken Citadel, but I'll also retaliate accordingly.
The Sunken Citadel: 13 (+1) - Attacking the Sunken Citadel? This is war! The only problem with it is the low difficulty of the boss. That doesn't discard the fact that this was the boss stage of the best mini-campaign in KR's history. On top of that, the boss has cool art.
Dusk Chateau: 11
Duredhel Outskirts: 10 (-2)- It does have its perks and a really cool boss, but it also displays the fact that KRO's mini-campaigns pale in comparison to KRF's or even KR1's. The new enemies (and even older Twilight Elves) were only decent (compared to epic Deep Devils), and the campaign again didn't encourage artillery usage much.
Tainted Pit: 8 - Kill it if you want. Godieth is the only good thing here, plus some parts of the level art. That's it. On top of that, it's hard to make a Balrog not epic, so Godieth being great also doesn't compliment the stage a lot.
Pond of the Sage: 11
User

by EpicPhantom999 » Thu Dec 03, 2020 4:23 pm

No, I didn't. 0:00 GMT is 5:00 pm PT. My first vote was at 11:08 and my second vote was at 5:41.
Edit: 4:00 is actually the cutoff, but even then, it still counts as 2 separate votes.
----------
In other things, I was only chipping the Sunken Citadel back down to 10, because I felt the boss was a lacking end to such an epic Mini-Campaign. But if you attack Duredhel, then yes, this means war.

For both Tainted Pit and Sunken Citadel, you assumed I would attempt to kill it, though I said I wouldn't continuously downvote it. You then proceeded to attack my favorites in return (Duredhel and Ghosts), for reasons that could be said about worse Mini-Campaigns. :evil:

Assuming I'm wrong, since you go by GMT and therefore have the more accurate claim probably, here is my vote today:

Sarelgaz’s Lair: 3
The Sunken Citadel: 11 (-2) - You declared the war. You could call a truce, or continue. My reasoning is that this boss is absolutely the most pitiful boss in the entire series. It usually can't even make it to the bridge before it gets killed. I'm not saying that's the only bad thing, either. Xyzzy can't even make it to the turn in Darklight Depths, and Godieth sometimes doesn't make it past the middle, yet I like both of those bosses, because they have other cool things about them.
Duredhel Outskirts: 11 (+1) - UNDO THE DAMAGE!!!
Tainted Pit: 8 - I'm not killing any level with Balrogs in it right now.
EpicPhantom999's earlier post wrote:What's your setup for Duredhel? I put Bladesingers near the main exit, an unupgraded barrack near the bottom exit, one archer next to the bottom exit, one archer at the topmost strategic point, and spam HEM's everywhere else. Near the boss fight, I sell 5 HEM's and the two towers at the bottom for Wild Magi with Eldritch Doom and maybe a barrack if I feel like it.
User

by Uranato » Fri Dec 04, 2020 4:22 am

This is the only illegal vote currently - viewtopic.php?f=5&t=34048&p=154094#p154093 (and this is due to a mistake from my end). This list below is perfectly correct, and only counts the above link as invalid.

Sarelgaz’s Lair: 3
The Sunken Citadel: 11 - This is my favorite. And Leviathan can't be uncool at all - he's a literal giant sea monster who looks like Cthulhu!
Duredhel Outskirts: 11 (+1) - Alright, I call a truce. Conditions of the truce - neither the Sunken Citadel nor Duredhel Outskirts are allowed to be attacked until atleast 5-6 other stages have died. Another condition is that if some outsider attacks either of these two, you must defend it.
Tainted Pit: 8 - I feel the same too. No killing of Balrogs.
The Frozen Throne: 2 (-2) - First to die.

I got to the root of the problem, and it was my mistake. You voted extremely early on 3rd December (going by GMT, around 1:30 am), so I mistook it for a double vote. I made amends by upvoting Duredhel and asking for a truce.

You can also vote again right now (your vote for 4th December).
User

PreviousNext