Other Platforms

For the King!

Other Platforms

by Kruzil » Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:01 am

Do you all plan on having this released on other platforms? The quality of this game is outstanding and deserves attention on Andriod/iPhone platforms... would LOVE to see a self-standing version on Steam too. 8-)
User

Re: Other Platforms

by Barrotes » Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:15 am

I agree. iOS ! iOS ! :twisted:
I'm a Donkey, what's your excuse ?
User

by StefanoVr » Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:37 pm

KR for iPhone would be great! The App Store definitely needs a good td.
User

by Barrotes » Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:24 pm

Lets do math!! :twisted:

Today (14/AUG/2011), Kingdom Rush has currently 8,000 People that added the game to Favorites in Armor Games.
( And 3,631,433 Plays )

If this was being sold by the App Store ( Apple ) to 8,000 iPhones/iPads by 0,79€ each.... 6,320 Euros. Hmm...not bad...for the first 17 days of release. But then Apple takes 30% off...so....4,424 Euros. Not much for the trouble...

But news say that Apple had around March 2011 something like 200,000,000 Credit Card Accounts. Let's just say that only 30% (60,000,000) of those purchase the app for the 0,79€, the game would profit 47,400,000 Euros less the 30% from Apple = 33,180,000 Euros.

What a life time retirement :lol:
User

by Julian » Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:45 pm

Awesome.
Shame Ironhide developers live in Uruguay and therefore won't be able to use Euros :lol:
Arrogance isn't being positive about yourself, but thinking your opinion is better than someone else's.
User

by Sufflope » Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:48 pm

Hi guys!

I'd be glad to buy a Mac Steam version (if only for saved progression/achievements even if I delete my flash cookies)! Or even a standalone Linux version (I can dream, right? :P). Or maybe you could try to be part of the next Humble Indie Bundle ? Or the three options? :D

Anyway I'd be glad to give a fews bucks for this cool game but there's not even a Paypal donate button :( Do you guys live from love and fresh water ? :o
User

by Vanzen » Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:43 pm

KR on other platforms:
We are already porting the game to iOS and are planning to move it on other platforms if everything goes well.

About donate button:
Love and fresh water is a good thing but we need money too sadly :) Still we won't place a donate button, instead we will release a premium content pack for KR so players who want to support us can buy it and get something extra in return.
Ironhide Developer

by Barrotes » Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:38 pm

VANZEN wrote:KR on other platforms:
We are already porting the game to iOS and are planning to move it on other platforms if everything goes well.

About donate button:
Love and fresh water is a good thing but we need money too sadly :) Still we won't place a donate button, instead we will release a premium content pack for KR so players who want to support us can buy it and get something extra in return.

I'll try to be the first customer on the iOS App Store to buy it! ( As long as it's not over 5€ :lol: )
As for premium content, I hope it's additional map pack or the new Evil Campaign ! :twisted:

I would like to drop an idea for cash income with less trouble ( some people may consider unfair/cheating to pay for bonus stuff ):

A few months ago, I found this little great game on the iPhone, developers found a fun way to receive donations and deliver something in return to good donating souls. The game is set on a graveyard and there are graves where random enemies spawn, if you would tap on one of these graves, the donation person's name would appear. Something like a list of all donators, on the game itself.
Surprising as it may seem, many people loved the idea of having their name on the graves. Makes them feel important. Just imagine, you can tell all your friends that your name shows up on this special top hit game.
Perhaps something similar could be implemented on Kingdom Rush...opinions here will be divided...some may prefer "pay-to-get-bonus-content", others, "pay-to-get-your-name-famous".

Please keep us posted on those iOS developing stages...
Shoot here damnit ! :mrgreen:
User

by Vanzen » Wed Aug 17, 2011 6:52 pm

Thats a very nice suggestion Barrotes. We could do something with the soldier names...mmm...

About the premium, i'm sorry to disappoint, there is no extra map, the package adds some extra fun features and advantages, but it doesn't bring more maps.
Ironhide Developer

by lovepatels » Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:00 pm

VANZEN wrote:Thats a very nice suggestion Barrotes. We could do something with the soldier names...mmm...

About the premium, i'm sorry to disappoint, there is no extra map, the package adds some extra fun features and advantages, but it doesn't bring more maps.
AWWWWW man i would love to buy the extra feature but sadly my parents wont lets me use a credit even though im old enough.

Well.... ill be missing the extras :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
User