Kingdom Rush: ACCOUNT SYSTEM

The place to make/discuss Kingdom Rush suggestions.

Kingdom Rush: ACCOUNT SYSTEM

by 13mastercool » Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:42 pm

I think it would be a good idea to have some sort of optional account system for kingdom rush. For example, when you start the game you can choose to either create an account, login, or dont make an account. An account would be useful for storing your game saves and purchased items.

For example, if i have an account, and lets say my username is 13mastercool, i play kingdom rush on my iPhone. Then, when i go to my iPad, i login into my account on the kingdom rush app, and then my same save from kingdom rush on iphone will be on the ipad, as well as any purchases. As well as when i go on an android or a pc to play, i just have to login to my account on the game and then my save will be there. I think this would be awesome to have, and it could be optional whether to use an account or not.
User

Re: Kingdom Rush: ACCOUNT SYSTEM

by delebru » Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:46 pm

This might be very complicated.... But I'll put the idea in the table to see what happens :)
Ironhide Developer

by 13mastercool » Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:49 pm

delebru wrote:This might be very complicated.... But I'll put the idea in the table to see what happens :)

User

by Cybertox » Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:32 pm

Save games and other features could be implemented a lot easier than with an account system.
User

by 13mastercool » Tue Aug 13, 2013 1:26 am

An account system similar to the one already implemented in the flash version:

except of course make it so that there is an account system on android and ios as well, and the same account system.
User

by edqdezugdi » Fri Aug 16, 2013 3:26 am

13mastercool wrote:I think it would be a good idea to have some sort of optional account system for kingdom rush. For example, when you start the game you can choose to either create an account, login, or dont make an account. An account would be useful for storing your game saves and purchased items.

For example, if i have an account, and lets say my username is 13mastercool, i play kingdom rush on my iPhone. Then, when i go to my iPad, i login into my account on the kingdom rush app, and then my same save from kingdom rush on iphone will be on the ipad, as well as any purchases. As well as when i go on an android dbuying.com or a pc to play, i just have to login to my account on the game and then my save will be there. I think this would be awesome to have, and it could be optional whether to use an account or not.

Thanks for your share, it's very useful :D
User

by snipershot325 » Fri Aug 16, 2013 8:24 am

I don't think so, it took years for angry birds the original one just to the scores, stars, feathers transferring, not even purchases and Rovio is pretty big now, so it must have took a pretty big investment just to get angry birds game syncing
"One shot, one kill"
User

by basje » Sat Aug 31, 2013 5:55 pm

I like to +1 this suggestion. I really don't mind to pay for the game twice (iOS and Android) but I really don't like it that the games do not sync. It actually keeps me from playing on my iPad, because I don't want to restart all the levels again. On my Android Phone I already completed all on "Normal".

I don't think the "Angry Birds" is should be used for comparison. We are now in a much further stage of mobile gaming and apps, and syncing should not really be an issue. The only thing that might be more complex is coming up with a cross-platform save format and a way to transfer in game purchases (although you could give vouchers for items bought on other devices: you buy on Android an get a voucher for iOS and visa verse).
User

by Maxx57 » Mon Oct 06, 2014 9:42 pm

I strongly 1+ this feature. Sync between devices is a must!
User

by Saurian » Tue Oct 07, 2014 8:44 am

That account system shouldn't disable offline play experience, since people with no internet connection would apparently fail to play. This should be an upgrade to google play/game center accounts to carry more info between the games.
I have a friend that bounced off from Tumblr
Razor made me an awesome avatar!
User

by tmn loveblue » Tue Oct 07, 2014 9:11 am

It is probably just an option to sync between devices. Not too hard to implement, but it requires that all versions have the same set of levels, condition of which is not satisfied right now.
User

by Simmonds91 » Fri Oct 10, 2014 2:39 pm

This is a good idea, being able to share saves would be awesome, itd save having to unlock everything on each device (not that i personally have anything else other than my ipad). what i don't like is that people wont have to buy heros again, thats less money for ironhide, less money means slower updates, they aren't microsoft, they should get whatever they can get their hands on, thats what id do.
Glory to Atom/Xenu/Bel-Shamharoth/FlyingSpaghettiMonster/HypnoToad/Yog-Sothoth/Kraff/Umbra/Yu-Yevon/Tak/Elynie/Shuma-Gorath/Unicron/RNGesus/ Tats /Hydra/Azrael/Leviathan-Lord of the Labyrinth
User

Location: The Three Jolly Luck Takeaway Fish Bar, Dagon Street, Ankh-Morpork

by basje » Fri Oct 10, 2014 5:17 pm

Simmonds91 wrote:This is a good idea, being able to share saves would be awesome, itd save having to unlock everything on each device (not that i personally have anything else other than my ipad). what i don't like is that people wont have to buy heros again, thats less money for ironhide, less money means slower updates, they aren't microsoft, they should get whatever they can get their hands on, thats what id do.

I agree, and I don't personally mind buying heroes twice.
User

by sidoarjo » Tue Sep 29, 2015 2:08 pm

Nice Idea my friend.
User

by Ninja » Tue Sep 29, 2015 6:07 pm

sidoarjo wrote:Nice Idea my friend.

Another necrobump?Getting kinda' annoyed now. :x
:hero:
User