User

Re: Post Your Kingdom Rush Pictures!

by Cybertox » Sat Jul 19, 2014 1:16 pm

Game completed, 130 out of 130 stars.

User

by Ashbite » Sat Jul 19, 2014 1:18 pm

Nice.
Some people believe football is a matter of life and death. I am very disappointed with this attitude. I can assure you it is much, much more important than that.

A villain dies a thousand times, a hero only once.

:veznan: :sheep: :veznan:
User

by Cybertox » Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:47 pm

The Sunray Tower is freaking awesome! Such a shame it is only available in the flash version.

User

by AdamLeeU » Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:12 pm

Rotten Forest, Veteran, 5 towers
Last edited by AdamLeeU on Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:22 pm, edited 3 times in total.
User

by AdamLeeU » Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:18 pm

Ha'Kraj Plateau, Veteran, no hero, no instant kills, no tesla, no polymorph, and no paladin.
Last edited by AdamLeeU on Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User

by Cybertox » Mon Jul 21, 2014 8:00 am

AdamLeeU wrote:Image

Ha'Kraj Plateau, Veteran, no hero, no instant kills, no tesla, no polymorph, and no paladin.

AdamLeeU wrote:Image

Rotten Forest, Veteran, 5 towers

First of all your pictures are not displaying, looks like not being able to take a screenshot was not your only problem, now you cant even upload it properly. Second of all do not double post, if there are two pictures which you would like to show include them in one post.
User

by AdamLeeU » Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:36 pm

Cybertox wrote:First of all your pictures are not displaying, looks like not being able to take a screenshot was not your only problem, now you cant even upload it properly. Second of all do not double post, if there are two pictures which you would like to show include them in one post.

I think they are uploaded properly now. :-) and it made sense to me to post separately since they were unrelated pics, but if you'd like I can combine.

Also when using Tinypng, how do you keep it from cutting off the right side?

Castle Blackburn, Casual, only teslas
Last edited by AdamLeeU on Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User

by Cybertox » Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:49 pm

AdamLeeU wrote:
Cybertox wrote:First of all your pictures are not displaying, looks like not being able to take a screenshot was not your only problem, now you cant even upload it properly. Second of all do not double post, if there are two pictures which you would like to show include them in one post.

I think they are uploaded properly now. :-) and it made sense to me to post separately since they were unrelated pics, but if you'd like I can combine.

Also when using Tinypng, how do you keep it from cutting off the right side?

Castle Blackburn, Casual, only teslas

It doesnt cut it, its just that your monitor or device is being unable to display the picture completely because its too big. I see your pictures in full size and they are not cut. Next time use a lower resolution as I stated, pictures can not be bigger than 1280x720! Also next time try taking the screenshot before the victory menu pops up, I cant see anything on your picture other than the menu.
User

by AdamLeeU » Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:59 pm

Cybertox wrote:It doesnt cut it, its just that your monitor or device is being unable to display the picture completely because its too big. I see your pictures in full size and they are not cut. Next time use a lower resolution as I stated, pictures can not be bigger than 1280x720! Also next time try taking the screenshot before the victory menu pops up, I cant see anything on your picture other than the menu.

How do I change to 1280x720? Just change my screen settings before the pic? I can take before victory menu as well. I think I did on a couple of those. I can post those instead.
User

by Cybertox » Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:21 pm

AdamLeeU wrote:
Cybertox wrote:It doesnt cut it, its just that your monitor or device is being unable to display the picture completely because its too big. I see your pictures in full size and they are not cut. Next time use a lower resolution as I stated, pictures can not be bigger than 1280x720! Also next time try taking the screenshot before the victory menu pops up, I cant see anything on your picture other than the menu.

How do I change to 1280x720? Just change my screen settings before the pic? I can take before victory menu as well. I think I did on a couple of those. I can post those instead.

To change the resolution of the picture you can use any visual editing software, personally I use Photoshop but that is an advanced software which I mainly use to design content, not resize it. If you are using windows you can use paint, start up paint and open your image, go to resize and set to pixels, then change the numbers to = Horizontal 1280 / Vertical 720.
User

by AdamLeeU » Mon Jul 21, 2014 4:46 pm

Cybertox wrote:
AdamLeeU wrote:

To change the resolution of the picture you can use any visual editing software, personally I use Photoshop but that is an advanced software which I mainly use to design content, not resize it. If you are using windows you can use paint, start up paint and open your image, go to resize and set to pixels, then change the numbers to = Horizontal 1280 / Vertical 720.

I see, I changed my KR settings to 1280x720. Also if I zoom out I can see the whole picture. Thanks for your help!!!!!
User

by Cybertox » Mon Jul 21, 2014 4:57 pm

You are welcome, keep those pictures coming!
User

by AdamLeeU » Mon Jul 21, 2014 5:32 pm

Cybertox wrote:You are welcome, keep those pictures coming!

Any requests?
User

by Cybertox » Mon Jul 21, 2014 5:46 pm

AdamLeeU wrote:

Any requests?

Pandemonium, heroic, artillery only, no upgrades. You stated in your 500 hours thread that you were able to play like that.
User

by AdamLeeU » Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:04 pm

Cybertox wrote:
AdamLeeU wrote:

Any requests?

Pandemonium, heroic, artillery only, no upgrades. You stated in your 500 hours thread that you were able to play like that.

I was referring to Campaign, and artillery/no upgrades were two different things, but I'll give it a try.
Here is Pandaemonium, heroic, tesla only, casual, though I did use upgrades.

And here is two other challenges, from the challenge list

Stormcloud Temple, 3 towers.

Citadel, 2 towers.

Fungal Forest, 3 towers, 9k gold leftover.

User

by Ashbite » Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:23 am

How'd you do the two towers? I used the same placement but failed.
Some people believe football is a matter of life and death. I am very disappointed with this attitude. I can assure you it is much, much more important than that.

A villain dies a thousand times, a hero only once.

:veznan: :sheep: :veznan:
User

by Finwer » Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:40 pm

Ashbite wrote:How'd you do the two towers? I used the same placement but failed.

It's something called skill :lol:
I SUPPORT HERO IMPROVEMENTS: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=5322
I answered as sincerly as possible and I got my favorite color...YAY!
User

by AdamLeeU » Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:54 pm

Finwer wrote:
Ashbite wrote:How'd you do the two towers? I used the same placement but failed.

It's something called skill :lol:

Did you use the same hero I did?
User

by Big Bad Bug » Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:48 pm

He may have called the waves at different times, and used spells differently.

Also, AdamLeeU, you know that heroes aren't allowed in that challenge, right?
BBB

PreviousNext