Kingdom Rush and Kingdom Rush Frontiers Bugs

For the King!

Re: Kingdom Rush and Kingdom Rush Frontiers Bugs

by Chimto » Fri Jan 23, 2015 10:04 am

cactusmcgirk wrote:In Android Blackburn levels, the Spectral Knights do not make any noise upon being resurrected. It might sound weird, but I miss that creepy magic noise they do in the Steam version :)

And these Spectral Knights do not give gold when killed either. Ironhide must have missed my feedback email...
A reckoning will not be postponed indefinitely. All shall be well, and all manner of thing shall be well.
User

by tmn loveblue » Fri Jan 23, 2015 10:37 am

Vasile's quotes are missing its final words. For example, he usually says:

"Eternity can be"

"It's good you made it"

This makes Vasile loses much of his awesomeness factor.
User

by Zonoro13 » Fri Jan 23, 2015 11:25 am

tmn loveblue wrote:Vasile's quotes are missing its final words. For example, he usually says:

"Eternity can be"

"It's good you made it"

This makes Vasile loses much of his awesomeness factor.

He finishes the quotes on the other side of the balcony.
In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded.
Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
-Terry Pratchett

Is this the latest dank meme? -Pencil
User

by tmn loveblue » Fri Jan 23, 2015 12:06 pm

Really? Never notice that. It makes him a bit crazy then.
User

by MisterX » Fri Jan 23, 2015 11:22 pm

Castle Blackburn Iron Challenge
You do not start with a sorcerer like in the steam version
The Wave Icons for flying enemies do not have wings
User

by Zonoro13 » Fri Jan 23, 2015 11:25 pm

MisterX wrote:Castle Blackburn Iron Challenge

Oh, so that's why that level's so hard! Also, are the sheep supposed to be impossible to select or tap to death? Neither work.
In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded.
Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
-Terry Pratchett

Is this the latest dank meme? -Pencil
User

by MisterX » Fri Jan 23, 2015 11:29 pm

Zonoro13 wrote:

Oh, so that's why that level's so hard! Also, are the sheep supposed to be impossible to select or tap to death? Neither work.

I managed to beat every stage (veteran without gnome shop or other help, for example walktroughs) in the kingdom rush series, but this...
I think it is impossible right now
Yeah, i also tried to click them to death but it didn't work
User

by MisterX » Sat Jan 24, 2015 1:38 pm

This was posted over 15 months ago... Ingvar sometimes misses the enemy if he attacks, this also happens if he uses bear form
User

by Big Bad Bug » Sat Jan 24, 2015 6:07 pm

Sometimes, enemies stay slowed even after Elora's Permafrost wears off. She can also freeze them at the same time Wrath of the Forest kicks in, causing the enemy to stand still but have no visible affect on them. Same applies to all other stuns.

Rangers will sometimes fire into the ground if an enemy is stopped by soldiers or WotF. They will literally shoot arrows nonstop until the enemy moves again, and can end up wasting over 10 shots if nothing happens. This is similar with artillery, which shoots way ahead of targets and often ends up blasting out of its range as it tries to predict incoming foes.

Sometimes, if a hero was fighting an enemy and they get teleported away, the hero will begin meleeing-ing another enemy, but the teleported one will stay and attack the air as if it's still being blocked. The hero will take both enemies' damage but only be able to harm the most recent foe in melee.

MisterX wrote:This was posted over 15 months ago... Ingvar sometimes misses the enemy if he attacks, this also happens if he uses bear form

This mostly occurs with his 1st swing, and happens with lots of heroes and enemies, too, though Ingvar is the most noticeable.
BBB

by Grifte » Sun Jan 25, 2015 2:17 pm

Ah, good to see I'm not the only one who encounters problems with this one.

Hopefully it gets fixed soon (strangely there was a sorcerer in the beta-version), so we can finish the campaign.
User

by phmsd » Tue Jan 27, 2015 6:57 pm

Grifte wrote:

Ah, good to see I'm not the only one who encounters problems with this one.

Hopefully it gets fixed soon (strangely there was a sorcerer in the beta-version), so we can finish the campaign.

Yeah. I had to use Magnus to beat the level, and without a "mage hero" I don't think it's possible.
User

by MisterX » Wed Jan 28, 2015 3:29 pm

I will sum up all the problems with the last update.

PS. Please don't forget to fix bravebarks root spikes ability which doesn't spread correctly in all directions (iPhone version)

Wave icons with flying enemies do not have wings.

iOS is much much more difficult, especially blackburn heroic and iron.

iron has no sorcerer and i couldn't manage to click flying sheeps to death. don't know if they fly faster.

spectral knights doesn't grant you 40 gold if they appear after a fallen knight dies, the steam version gives you that additional 40 gold.

So the balance is quite....

Edit: If a fallen knight is desintegrated you will only get 40 gold instead of 80, don't know if it is a bug (steam)
User

by Dante133 » Thu Feb 19, 2015 10:11 am

Hi Ironhide,
In the first Kingdom Rush on iOS I noticed that the achievement "Game of Crowns" has text that is too big to fit in the box, for example it says "Defeat Lord Blackburn to avoid war between" and that is all. (This is also the case for a few Origins achievements, but i'll post in that board too).

In Kingdom Rush Frontiers for iOS in the heroes room in the description of attack speed (SLOW, AVERAGE or FAST), most heroes have their description in capitals but Bruxa, Kutsao, Dante, and Bonehart are in lower case... The game is so close to being perfect! Ergh!
FOR THE KINGDOM!!!!
User

by Juice Box » Thu Feb 19, 2015 10:19 am

Dante133 wrote:In Kingdom Rush Frontiers for iOS in the heroes room in the description of attack speed (SLOW, AVERAGE or FAST), most heroes have their description in capitals but Bruxa, Kutsao, Dante, and Bonehart are in lower case... The game is so close to being perfect! Ergh!

Erm, that's intentional. Upper case FAST = faster than lower case FAST.
User

by MisterX » Thu Feb 19, 2015 10:29 am

Juice Box wrote:
Dante133 wrote:In Kingdom Rush Frontiers for iOS in the heroes room in the description of attack speed (SLOW, AVERAGE or FAST), most heroes have their description in capitals but Bruxa, Kutsao, Dante, and Bonehart are in lower case... The game is so close to being perfect! Ergh!

Really? I didn't know that and thought it would be a bug.
By the way, it is the time that it that it takes to revive your hero if he died and not the attack speed (posted by a developer long time ago)
User

by Dante133 » Thu Feb 19, 2015 11:11 am

MisterX wrote:
Juice Box wrote:

By the way, it is the time that it that it takes to revive your hero if he died and not the attack speed (posted by a developer long time ago)

Oh awesome to know! -__- makes so much sense now. But also, lower case and upper case do not indicate anything, in Origins and the first Kingdom Rush all respawn times (not attack speeds...) are in complete capitals :) the heroes i listed are also heroes added in updates so it must have been overlooked
FOR THE KINGDOM!!!!
User

by Big Bad Bug » Thu Feb 19, 2015 11:48 pm

MisterX wrote:
Juice Box wrote:

That is no longer true. Otherwise, Phoenix would obviously be marked with the fastest speed possible. Kutsao has the same respawn as Nivus, but Nivus is slow and Kutsao is fast. So, it's not that, at least not anymore.
BBB

by Dante133 » Fri Feb 20, 2015 12:55 am

[/quote] That is no longer true. Otherwise, Phoenix would obviously be marked with the fastest speed possible. Kutsao has the same respawn as Nivus, but Nivus is slow and Kutsao is fast. So, it's not that, at least not anymore.[/quote]

Then perhaps my assumption it was attack speed was correct? Because Nivus is defs slower than Kutsao
FOR THE KINGDOM!!!!
User

by Big Bad Bug » Fri Feb 20, 2015 12:59 am

Dante133 wrote:
Big Bad Bug wrote: That is no longer true. Otherwise, Phoenix would obviously be marked with the fastest speed possible. Kutsao has the same respawn as Nivus, but Nivus is slow and Kutsao is fast. So, it's not that, at least not anymore.

Then perhaps my assumption it was attack speed was correct? Because Nivus is defs slower than Kutsao

Most likely. I mean, what else could it be? ...

BTW, quoting users works like this:
(Name of poster) wrote:User's post

Edit(Same Day): I quoted too well. Here's an actual layout of the code: [ q u o t e = " (Poster's Name) " ] (User's post) [ / q u o t e ]
Last edited by Big Bad Bug on Fri Feb 20, 2015 1:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
BBB

by Dante133 » Fri Feb 20, 2015 1:08 am

Big Bad Bug wrote:
Dante133 wrote:
Big Bad Bug wrote: That is no longer true. Otherwise, Phoenix would obviously be marked with the fastest speed possible. Kutsao has the same respawn as Nivus, but Nivus is slow and Kutsao is fast. So, it's not that, at least not anymore.

Most likely. I mean, wha else could it be? ...

BTW, quoting users works like this:
(Name of poster) wrote:User's post

Thanks :) it told me i couldn't quote 3 people, so i tried copying lines of code and failed...
FOR THE KINGDOM!!!!
User

PreviousNext