Kingdom Rush and Kingdom Rush Frontiers Bugs

For the King!

Re: Kingdom Rush and Kingdom Rush Frontiers Bugs

by Keneda06 » Fri Feb 20, 2015 12:04 pm

Hello

Maybe It's not the good place for that problem, I don't know ...

I can't see the last level on my map ... I didn't know why, can someone explain me what I have to do for finish the game !?
For information, I finish all levels in veteran mode only with all stars.
Thanks for the help :)

Screenshot :
User

by Mikhaine » Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:10 pm

MisterX wrote:
Zonoro13 wrote:
MisterX wrote:Castle Blackburn Iron Challenge
You do not start with a sorcerer like in the steam version
The Wave Icons for flying enemies do not have wings

Oh, so that's why that level's so hard! Also, are the sheep supposed to be impossible to select or tap to death? Neither work.

I managed to beat every stage (veteran without gnome shop or other help, for example walktroughs) in the kingdom rush series, but this...
I think it is impossible right now
Yeah, i also tried to click them to death but it didn't work

I'm having this same problem on the iPad. I spend so much time trying to tap sheep to make them explode, that I can't do anything else. Damage from mage towers (level 1 through level 5) only seem to take them down 10 - maybe 20 - hit points at a time. I really hope this is a true bug, because while I like a challenge, this is way too much.
User

by MisterX » Wed Feb 25, 2015 6:26 pm

Hi Mikhaine,

Kingdom Rush got an update some days ago and the missing sorcerer tower now exists at the iron challenge of castle blackburn.
I did not test to click sheeps to death after the "patch" but it isn't necessary at all, the challenge is now easy (i would say)
User

by Ashbite » Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:00 pm

So after the betatesting for KR ended, my app still behaves as though it was active (I can see the little orange circle next to it), causing it to CTD. Unsubscribing didn't change this. Any help?
Some people believe football is a matter of life and death. I am very disappointed with this attitude. I can assure you it is much, much more important than that.

A villain dies a thousand times, a hero only once.

:veznan: :sheep: :veznan:
User

by MisterX » Wed Mar 18, 2015 12:08 am

I am not sure whether this is a bug but the alien queen almost always uses her acid ability and the one which lets her spawn aliens but she almost never buffs the aliens. If i compare it with all the other endless modes and enemy spells... there you can see that all other spells are used "equally often" but her buffing ability is just used maybe twice during one run reaching wave 69...
User

by Taoking » Thu Mar 19, 2015 8:24 pm

Hello all,
I guess this is the proper thread for game issues, but I am new to this forum so I please forgive me if otherwise. In case please point me where to post.

I am facing an issue in Kingdom Rush Frontiers, Sunken City level in Veteran mode.
The level is not starting and when I double tap on the skulls I see "ERROR ON NAMES" instead of the enemy units names.

I am playing on iPhone 4 ( iOS 7.1.2 )

Anyone else faced this issue? If so, how did you solve it?

HTH,
Taoking
User

by MisterX » Fri Mar 20, 2015 12:18 am

Taoking wrote:Hello all,
I guess this is the proper thread for game issues, but I am new to this forum so I please forgive me if otherwise. In case please point me where to post.

I am facing an issue in Kingdom Rush Frontiers, Sunken City level in Veteran mode.
The level is not starting and when I double tap on the skulls I see "ERROR ON NAMES" instead of the enemy units names.

HTH,
Taoking

Hi, i also use an iPhone 4 with the same iOS version.
I have the same issue, Sunken Citadel, Veteran, this appears for the heroic mode.
The level doesn't start and i see also the error message if tapping on the blinking skulls.

Why do sometimes NEW annoying bugs appear after updates... The whole level is bugged now...

Could somebody else test it?
User

by Juice Box » Fri Mar 20, 2015 6:00 am

Not sure if this is a bug, but the Temple of Ethereal Evil has desert-themed music, when it is obviously a jungle level.

Derpderpweeeee.
User

by Dante133 » Fri Mar 20, 2015 2:59 pm

Juice Box wrote:Not sure if this is a bug, but the Temple of Ethereal Evil has desert-themed music, when it is obviously a jungle level.

Derpderpweeeee.

I noticed this too, it's odd :S
FOR THE KINGDOM!!!!
User

by Magnus0 » Fri Mar 20, 2015 3:56 pm

The 'scumbarfirebreathingpirateguys' sometimes throw their cocktails on the same spot over and over again, even when there aren't any enemies near that spot.
I HAVE CHORTLES!
User

by wip727 » Fri Mar 20, 2015 10:48 pm

Hi,

There's a bug in Kingdom Rush Frontier, Sunken Citadel level, Heroic Challenge.

The enemy won't spawn after I double tapped to start. :| Please fix this! Thanks!

PS. I'm playing on iphone 5 (IOS 8.0)
User

by blueice11 » Mon Mar 23, 2015 5:57 pm

I had the same problem. Being obsessive, I waited until the third wave when enemies start appearing again and played through to beat the heroic normal challenge (I admit I bought 5 extra lives first -- if it wasn't for waiting through the first two waves while the timers expire I'd have tried to beat it fairly without buying the extra lives but given the situation didn't want to risk it).

BUT, even after adding this so that I had beaten all Heroic challenges in normal mode, the achievement still doesn't register. Bummer! :-)

MisterX wrote:

HTH,
Taoking

Hi, i also use an iPhone 4 with the same iOS version.
I have the same issue, Sunken Citadel, Veteran, this appears for the heroic mode.
The level doesn't start and i see also the error message if tapping on the blinking skulls.

Why do sometimes NEW annoying bugs appear after updates... The whole level is bugged now...

Could somebody else test it?
User

by Magnus0 » Mon Mar 23, 2015 7:01 pm

If you use a frost wand when a ranger just killed an enemy, it keeps attacking the spot where the enemy died and no longer target enemies automatically. The ranger acts normal again when the frost effect stops. It's kinda similar to the 'firebreathingscumbarpirateguys' bug.
I HAVE CHORTLES!
User

by leonardogyn » Wed Mar 25, 2015 6:03 pm

HTH,
Taoking

You're not alone with this bug on iOS ... i'm facing the exact same bug on a Galaxy S4 LTE version (GT-i9505) running Android Kit Kat 4.4.2. I simply cannot play 'Sunkey City' in any difficulty level on Heroic mode, not only Veteran despite the fact i'm trying to end all levels on that difficulty level. Campaign and Iron challenge are OK, the bug seems to appears only on Heroic mode. Have tried casual and normal, the same bug occurs, so it's not only on Veteran mode at least here on Android.
User

by The_Viking » Wed Mar 25, 2015 9:53 pm

leonardogyn wrote:

HTH,
Taoking

You're not alone with this bug on iOS ... i'm facing the exact same bug on a Galaxy S4 LTE version (GT-i9505) running Android Kit Kat 4.4.2. I simply cannot play 'Sunkey City' in any difficulty level on Heroic mode, not only Veteran despite the fact i'm trying to end all levels on that difficulty level. Campaign and Iron challenge are OK, the bug seems to appears only on Heroic mode. Have tried casual and normal, the same bug occurs, so it's not only on Veteran mode at least here on Android.

Same here. This is strange.
User

Location: Minnesota, U.S.A, which is pretty much just a new version of Norway.

by gapa » Sun Mar 29, 2015 10:17 am

The_Viking wrote:
leonardogyn wrote:

HTH,
Taoking

Same here. This is strange.

I also have the same bug, Samsug Galaxy TAB3
User

by tus214 » Sat Apr 04, 2015 1:24 am

I also have the same bug on Sunken Citadel Heroic. The enemy waves say "ERROR ON NAME" and the first wave doesn't come. This happens on all difficulty levels. I am playing on iPad HD version.

I have previously finished this level on normal, so I think it might have been a bug with the recent update.
User

by Ashbite » Thu Apr 09, 2015 11:21 pm

Even after unsubscribing to Frontiers on TestFlight, the game remains in the test version. How do I disable this?
Some people believe football is a matter of life and death. I am very disappointed with this attitude. I can assure you it is much, much more important than that.

A villain dies a thousand times, a hero only once.

:veznan: :sheep: :veznan:
User

by Big Bad Bug » Fri Apr 10, 2015 12:04 am

Ashbite wrote:Even after unsubscribing to Frontiers on TestFlight, the game remains in the test version. How do I disable this?

Download the newer version of game in the App Store, like you usually do when the game has been updated.
BBB

by Rendicil » Mon Apr 13, 2015 7:47 pm

Weird issue.

I'm playing the Sunken Citadel Heroic Challenge (with any hero) and when I tap the skull to start the round, nothing happens. It makes the trumpet sound like the enemies have been called, but then nothing shows up. I can move the hero around, I can build towers, I can use goodies (like Big Bertha, etc.) but no enemies ever come. Thoughts?

Playing on iOS 8.1.1 on an iPad Mini 2 with the latest version available from the App Store.
User

PreviousNext