Funniest thing that happened to you in a game.

Talk about anything game related!

Funniest thing that happened to you in a game.

by SairiRM » Thu Mar 19, 2015 1:08 pm

Title says it all. So, my funniest thing that happened in a game was in The Elder Scrolls: Morrowind.

Day 7 of my journey, I was just chillin' around being massacred by rats. I was very low on health so I decided to sleep to regenerate some. As I go to bed and click on "Sleep until healed" a table pops out saying "An enemy is nearby so you can't sleep". I get out of the room only to see a GODDAMN assassin coming to attack me. I was just level one and extremely weak, but I decided to fight anyway. So I equip Bound Longbow and try to attack him, but the arrow just didn't hit him. We were running in circles around a table (with the owner of the house just staying in one place watching us) when finally an arrow hit him taking half of his life. There I said to myself "You can do it man, come on!" and keep shooting at him until he died. I go to loot him when I see the best equipment ever. I arm myself with them and go kill the rats. So I try to attack one of them with my dagger, but I kept hitting nothing. The other rat, just behind me attacked until I died. This, ladies and gentlemen, is MORROWIND.
User

Re: Funniest thing that happened to you in a game.

by wailwail » Thu Mar 19, 2015 1:16 pm

I was playing Minecraft, and found a desert temple. I dug my way down to the treasure room avoiding activating the trap. But I found myself falling into a cave XD... Then I WALKED into lava!
User

Location: In Linirea , protecting Denas as his personal guard

by Big Bad Bug » Thu Mar 19, 2015 1:26 pm

I have no single funniest moment because I play Skate 3. Glitches galore. :P
BBB

by Dante133 » Thu Mar 19, 2015 10:45 pm

Big Bad Bug wrote:I have no single funniest moment because I play Skate 3. Glitches galore. :P

Skate 3 is beautiful :D
FOR THE KINGDOM!!!!
User

by Mr_Lamington_Wolf » Sat Apr 25, 2015 6:49 am

1. Playing WoT blitz and driving my Pz. IV tank onto an enemy tank destroying it.
2. Playing Unturned and killing a zombie, it went flying I sat there for 5 minutes never to see it again
I'm a Canadian Wolf crossed with an Aussie Lamington and a German accent
User

by Kowaghuz » Sat Apr 25, 2015 6:55 am

There is this facebook game called Sparta:War of Empires, which consists of a bunch of greeks fighting each other while Persians are knocking at their door.

Well, there is this building called an acropolis, in which you can hide all your soliders. Since I'm afraid of losing them, my entire army stays there all day every day.

Of course, other players know about this tactic and when they are scouting, they tend to scout twice or thrice, so you don't pull back your units when they send 1 or 2 swordsmen. I was scouted once(the guy had only one scout), and as any pro player would do, I immediately started producing as many scouts as I could.

The next time the enemy scout came back in my camp, he was obliberated 4 to 1. I was satisfied by my super MLG skills in the game, but victory is short lived. Why? My 4 scouts were just greeted by a horde of 50 scouts, and mine stood no chance.
User

by deoxsis12 » Mon Apr 27, 2015 10:21 pm

Goat Simulator. The game itself is the funniest thing I've experienced in gaming! :lol:
Grawl for president! Get your free pet rock today!

Mission Report December 16 1991...
User

by Jussi » Thu May 07, 2015 3:22 pm

Yeah goat simulator is the best game ever !!!!
:lol: :D :D :D :shock: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :yey: :ugeek: :geek: :hero: :sheep: :) :) :veznan:
User

by Jussi » Thu May 07, 2015 3:51 pm

User

by The_TaTs » Thu May 07, 2015 3:59 pm

I was once playing the first Medieval: Total War with the byzantine empire.

I had already conquered all Northern Africa and all Eastern Europe, my domains were prosperous and just under the firm but fair ruling of the Comnenus dinasty.

That is until I got stuck with Manuel Comnenus IV around 1340 BC, and the guy got old and produced no heirs until he was way into his winter years (over 60 years old). So there I was, with a grandpa emperor that could kick the bucket at any turn and a baby heir.... and a massive empire.... and several cool generals going around.
All I had to do was pray that Manuel Comnenus IV would live until his son was 16 years old... I didn't know what might happen if he died before that time and I didn't want to find out...

But fate, it seems, doesn't lack a sense of Irony....

When the Boy was 15 years old... just one year before becoming a legal adult... the old emperor died at age 80... and my beautiful, massive, prosperous empire got divided in a civil war that pitched the two most powerful generals against each other and forced me as the player to take a side... so I lost half my territories and half my army and had to watch as the now rebel provinces were conquered by my own allies who I had worked so hard to keep in good terms with.

I took me 60 years to recover from that one... and the young prince... he "disappeared" during the civil war... probably ended up floating face down in the Mediterranean sea.
User

by Simmonds91 » Thu May 07, 2015 4:09 pm

It might not be historically accurate but that sort of thing happened all the time back then no? The roman empire for example.
Glory to Atom/Xenu/Bel-Shamharoth/FlyingSpaghettiMonster/HypnoToad/Yog-Sothoth/Kraff/Umbra/Yu-Yevon/Tak/Elynie/Shuma-Gorath/Unicron/RNGesus/ Tats /Hydra/Azrael/Leviathan-Lord of the Labyrinth
User

Location: The Three Jolly Luck Takeaway Fish Bar, Dagon Street, Ankh-Morpork

by The Kingmaker » Thu May 07, 2015 6:36 pm

I love the Total War series, I started with Rome (1) as the Seleucid empire, who have lands in Turkey (where Pontus who have OP chariots hate you), Syria (where Armenia who spam unkillable horse archers hate you), Egypt (where Egypt who have OP everything hate you) and Afghanistan (where Parthia who have: OP horse archers, OP armoured cataphracts and WAR ELEPHANTS)
So not fun. I was messing around with a militia army to my north when Armenia declared war, my low end army recruited as many mercenaries as my failing economy could afford and marched to the north, automatically resolving any battle, somehow managing to win all of them, My 20 year old general Cleitos was soon a brilliant commander and pushed through the Caucasus mountains to claim the Armenian capital. The game even game him the title "Cleitos the Conqueror" as he moved against Parthia.
Then Rome II came out and I died inside. What happened? How could you murder my favourite time period so badly? How could you ruin Atilla the Hun, greatest murdering invading psychopath until Genghis Khan?
"Aragorn: [Elvish] Sit down, Legolas."

My treasured creations:
The Oddities, The Four Elementals, Gathering Twilight
The Community Improves Heroes
User

by MechaNecromancer » Sat May 09, 2015 2:24 pm

Simmonds91 wrote:It might not be historically accurate but that sort of thing happened all the time back then no? The roman empire for example.

Civil wars were registered trademarks of the Roman and Byzantine empires.
User

by The_TaTs » Mon May 11, 2015 7:38 pm

Another time I was playing with the British and lost 3 kings in a single turn.

Old king dies from being old.
Eldest son is now king, but is also my main general attacking a Turk army in Damascus... the battle starts and the very first thing that happens is that the one and only enemy catapult in the field kills the new king in it's first shot. Literally 5 seconds after the battle begun.
I won the battle anyways.

Second eldest son is now king. In that very same turn I attack a castle in Tunisia. I break the enemies defences as if they were made of paper with my trebuchets and storm the castle inner yard only to face a Saracen prince whose name I can't remember so I'll call him Super-Dude.
Prince Super Dude refused to die. I threw everything at the bastard but he just kept on fighting. Eventually I throw my general-king at him and several hundred pikemen to kill Super-Dude....

Prince Super-Dude killed my king. And died 5 minutes later. It took me 34 minutes to finish that battle, the last 15 was just this one demented unit refusing to die.

It was the most awesomely frustrating battle I ever played on a Total War. At the end I wasn't even mad... I was genuinely impressed.

That was a very bad year for the the British Royals.

Medieval Total War 1 was amazing in its randomness.
User

by Nervaro » Mon May 11, 2015 8:47 pm

I don't know anymore i allways trol in Games years ago i did minecraft wiht a friend and we always trolled on servers
And now i have some troll decks on hearth stone taunt mage and druid rush warlock and a spell combo mage
Healing druid I think the best moment was i killed my best friend on heart stone turn 10 with 2x 7 damge firebalst
1 x 4 Ice bolt 18 damge with spells then killed him with two 1/1 sheep i polimphorft last turn he was pissed because he had 3 legendarys on his field
User

by Simmonds91 » Mon May 11, 2015 10:12 pm

I was playing a game of ftl:faster than light and i was doing really well.

In fact i had quite a good weapons combination, my crew managing my weapons and shields were fully upgraded in their fields, i had the engi crew and their special medical augment because i had the engi cruiser, i had around 6 crew around which included a slug so i had its sensor bonus and generally kicked ass and made a lot of wise decisions, or rather i had some really good luck in what i chose, i was well on my way to winning the game!

That is until i fought a rebel... I actually nearly beat him while managing to retain about half my hp despite getting hammered by ion weapons and hermes missiles. Unfortunately, while trying to bypass his shields and take care of a few of my systems crashing i failed to notice a damn leak in my tub. By the time i noticed each of my crew where down to a slither of health and what do ya know... My medbay was out of commision... Needless to say i lost the fight.

Ftl:faster than light is a rogue-like sooo... Yeah...
Glory to Atom/Xenu/Bel-Shamharoth/FlyingSpaghettiMonster/HypnoToad/Yog-Sothoth/Kraff/Umbra/Yu-Yevon/Tak/Elynie/Shuma-Gorath/Unicron/RNGesus/ Tats /Hydra/Azrael/Leviathan-Lord of the Labyrinth
User

Location: The Three Jolly Luck Takeaway Fish Bar, Dagon Street, Ankh-Morpork

by tmn loveblue » Tue May 12, 2015 10:55 am

I finished a flash game, Monster Arena, on Armorgame just a few minutes ago. My monster has a bunch of damage and is very, very agile. It fought the final boss, which has double its health and undoubtedly higher damage, and it won without losing a sweat by dodging almost all the attacks. Then I was declared world champion. Afterwards, I further trained my monster, gaining even more damage. Then, I found a wild monster and decided to combat it, confident that with the improved stats, I can win, though wild beasts have been notoriously hard to beat. And I lost, the thing dodged all my monster's hammering attacks while pound it with poison and whips. World Champ, surely.
User

by Saurian » Fri Jun 05, 2015 8:51 pm

Playing unorthodox supports in League and *accidentally* picking all kills is by far is the funniest thing I keep running onto.

But the funniest thing I had, we were Miss Fortune&Lulu botlane (with a friend), Pix was on enemy support. Then we hit a Glitterlance+Double up almost at the same frame without telling each other. Enemy carry behind support instantly clunked to death from half health. Never felt such classy ever.
I have a friend that bounced off from Tumblr
Razor made me an awesome avatar!
User

by WizardLord160 » Sun Aug 02, 2015 1:37 am

I was doing Field of Battle and the enemy duke spawned Argug the Destroyer, just when my team was losing! Our general was dying and our defense was wrecked so we had to do something fast. Luckily, when Argug spawned he was glitched in the ground. Then when he got out, he fringed very high and land near our base and broke into 5 pieces. He just died. He never disappeared and his corpse just sat there. When a boss dies, it was suppose to vanish, but it didn't. Also if a boss didn't vanish, the game still thinks it's alive and you cannot spawn another one. So the other team cannot spawn anymore bosses. Not my funniest moment, just one of them.
The Master of Death and Decay (and criticism)

User

by MechaNecromancer » Sun Aug 02, 2015 3:47 pm

Crusader Kings II. I was playing as a Nestorian Mongol Khan. My vassals were all Tengri believers, so they hated me. To improve the situation, a Caliph started a Jihad. Against me. I called my kinsman, the other Khan, into war. Since my vassals now liked me thanks to the 'Defending against infidels' bonus, I managed to raise a decent army. The Mongol horde charged against the Arab soldiers, outnumbering them by thousands of soldiers.
Result?
My character got a crushing blow to the head and became invalid. I won the Jihad, but my realm imploded in a civil war. Then I opened the menu and pressed the 'Quit' button, never to come back. It wasn't that funny when I experienced it, but the memory of it is cool.
User

Next