Anybody?

Talk about anything game related!

Anybody?

by WizardLord160 » Sat Aug 01, 2015 11:08 pm

Anybody does or knows Roblox?
The Master of Death and Decay (and criticism)

User

Re: Anybody?

by Zonoro13 » Sat Aug 01, 2015 11:18 pm

This is a dupe.
In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded.
Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
-Terry Pratchett

Is this the latest dank meme? -Pencil
User

by WizardLord160 » Sun Aug 02, 2015 12:53 am

Zonoro13 wrote:This is a dupe.

How? What do you mean?

User

by Zonoro13 » Sun Aug 02, 2015 3:05 am

WizardLord160 wrote:
Zonoro13 wrote:This is a dupe.

How? What do you mean?

This is a duplicate thread, there exists a thread about Roblox.
Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
-Terry Pratchett

User

by blu3 » Sun Aug 02, 2015 6:41 am

thats not what "dupe" means, a dupe is a trick or a deception
breadsticks
User

Location: Across the street from that place, you know, that place, the one with the sign?

by WizardLord160 » Sun Aug 02, 2015 5:09 pm

blu3 wrote:thats not what "dupe" means, a dupe is a trick or a deception

^

User

by Zonoro13 » Sun Aug 02, 2015 8:55 pm

It's the internet, dupe is well-known slang that has been used on this forum often.
-Terry Pratchett

User

by blu3 » Mon Aug 03, 2015 5:49 am

alright, my apoligies, ill take your word for it
breadsticks
User

Location: Across the street from that place, you know, that place, the one with the sign?

by Big Bad Bug » Mon Aug 03, 2015 2:39 pm

I do not play Roblox, but I heard about a Bloody Mary trick you can do on there. That's it, though. :(
BBB

by WizardLord160 » Mon Aug 03, 2015 8:40 pm

Big Bad Bug wrote:I do not play Roblox, but I heard about a Bloody Mary trick you can do on there. That's it, though. :(

You can do nearly anything on Roblox as long as it is not inappropriate.

This is not a " dupe " ( duplication ) I posted the other one on Off - Topic by mistake. I will delete that.

User

by Zonoro13 » Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:33 am

WizardLord160 wrote:
Big Bad Bug wrote:I do not play Roblox, but I heard about a Bloody Mary trick you can do on there. That's it, though. :(

You can do nearly anything on Roblox as long as it is not inappropriate.

This is not a " dupe " ( duplication ) I posted the other one on Off - Topic by mistake. I will delete that.

It is a dupe. Didn't you read my post? There's been a Roblox thread for a while.
-Terry Pratchett

User

by Big Bad Bug » Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:39 am

It hasn't been brought up for ages. Why nitpick? The only attention this thread has gotten is over whether or not it's a "dupe." :|
BBB

by WizardLord160 » Sat Aug 08, 2015 3:32 am

What other Roblox thread are you talking about? Stop wasting our time on a useless argument. I will ignore from now on if you keep complaining.

Also BBB, since you heard of Roblox you should try it. My first game on Roblox was that FPS Classic game, but nobody visits that server anymore. I recommend The Mad Murderer. Each round, 1 person is chosen to be the murderer, 1 the sheriff, and others the innocent.

Murderer - Rare to be chosen. Your job is to kill everyone and avoid getting shot by the sheirff.

Sheirff - Uncommon. Find out who the murderer is and shoot him.

Innocent - Very common. Find out who the murderer is and tell the sheirff and warn others.

The murderer has a limited amount of time to kill everyone or he loses. ( Each person he kills also gives him a couple of more seconds too ).

If the sheirff dies he drops his gun. Only innocents can pick it up then.

There are also credits. You can buy items like soda, a balloon, etc. They do nothing, but just cool to have around. You get credits daily. About 10 times you level. Murderer can also buy knife skins andabilities like faster throwing, change appearance and name once( When you get caught ), and bulletproof ( survive 1 shot ), etc.

The only special round is Murder Madness. Everyone gets a knife and the last one standing wins. Happens every 2 -3 normal rounds.

If you survive a round you get XP, if you shot the murderer you also get XP. Killing everyone as the murderer gains you a decent amount. Winning Murder Madness gets you a ton. The higher level you are, the bigger your daily log. I still play it sometimes.
Last edited by WizardLord160 on Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User

by Simmonds91 » Sun Aug 09, 2015 3:30 am

Roblox: a cheap minecraft rip off.

A garry's mod rip off too by the sounds of it, the mad murderer? Theres a garrys mod called murder with the same rules. I dont know who thought of it first but im putting my money on garrys mod.
Glory to Atom/Xenu/Bel-Shamharoth/FlyingSpaghettiMonster/HypnoToad/Yog-Sothoth/Kraff/Umbra/Yu-Yevon/Tak/Elynie/Shuma-Gorath/Unicron/RNGesus/ Tats /Hydra/Azrael/Leviathan-Lord of the Labyrinth
User

Location: The Three Jolly Luck Takeaway Fish Bar, Dagon Street, Ankh-Morpork

by Chimto » Sun Aug 09, 2015 3:55 am

Simmonds91 wrote:Roblox: a cheap minecraft rip off.

Roblox release date 2006
Minecraft release date 2011
Kappa
A reckoning will not be postponed indefinitely. All shall be well, and all manner of thing shall be well.
User

by wailwail » Sun Aug 09, 2015 6:40 am

Simmonds91 wrote:Roblox: a cheap minecraft rip off.

Both of them are completely different games, I know that because I play Minecraft, and it doesn't look like it at ALL. The people that say it's a rip off are the fanboys that give a bad image of their community. The "war" between Roblox and Minecraft in both of their forums is also a common discussion. My own opinion is that they are completely different genres, and each game created and perfected it's own.
User

Location: In Linirea , protecting Denas as his personal guard

by Simmonds91 » Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:18 pm

Eh... I dont really care for minecraft, but i saw roblox way back when and they looked identicle, well... Other than the fact roblox looks like it has inferior graphics to minecraft.
Glory to Atom/Xenu/Bel-Shamharoth/FlyingSpaghettiMonster/HypnoToad/Yog-Sothoth/Kraff/Umbra/Yu-Yevon/Tak/Elynie/Shuma-Gorath/Unicron/RNGesus/ Tats /Hydra/Azrael/Leviathan-Lord of the Labyrinth
User

Location: The Three Jolly Luck Takeaway Fish Bar, Dagon Street, Ankh-Morpork

by WizardLord160 » Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:40 pm

Small arguments lead to a large scale war. I know from personal experience. So, if you guys want to argue we can move somewhere else.

Simmonds. The Mad Murderer on Roblox is free and the things I explained are just the beginning. Almost all games on Roblox are free.

Roblox release date is around the late 1990s. It was originally called Dynablocks, but then moved to a new domain at 2005.

Minecraft and Roblox are totally different. You can't argue just because the both have blocks, etc. Also note some games on Roblox have no blocks at all.

User