Do you have an epic idea? Share it!

Re: User Heroes 2

by AnimeAmino33 » Fri Jul 10, 2015 6:19 am

Kowaguz can be handful hero if can be created by ironhide xD
SHAME ON YOU AR-CHATLA !
User

by RZRider » Thu Jul 16, 2015 5:22 am

Can I have a hero. Something to do with demons,magic(swords and spells), and dragons and attack based abilities. And please don't make it to high tech. Even though I love my 4 wheeler I don not want any high tech stuff.
I am a 12 year old boy who loves lifting weights and going outside. I am writing two books at the moment and learning programming. I love gaming and other nerdy hobbies. I am a active forum member and to all new members, welcome
User

Location: The house in Indiana were we finally got unlimited Data FOR INTERNET!!

by RZRider » Thu Jul 16, 2015 5:22 am

Can I have a hero. Something to do with demons,magic(swords and spells), and dragons and attack based abilities. And please don't make it to high tech. Even though I love my 4 wheeler I don not want any high tech stuff.
I am a 12 year old boy who loves lifting weights and going outside. I am writing two books at the moment and learning programming. I love gaming and other nerdy hobbies. I am a active forum member and to all new members, welcome
User

Location: The house in Indiana were we finally got unlimited Data FOR INTERNET!!

by RZRider » Thu Jul 16, 2015 5:29 am

Sorry wrong button.
User

by Big Bad Bug » Sat Jul 18, 2015 7:47 pm

UUUUUUUUUUPDAAAAAAAAAAAAATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcoming Quendil the Rogue Assassin, as requested by SairirRM, complete with stats, skills, and a lore background for only 5 USD! :yey: :yey: :yey:

Don't worry, because I'm definitely, totally for sure going to start working on the sarcasm elemental next, without a single doubt at all. ;)
BBB

by Fenrir » Sat Jul 18, 2015 8:17 pm

Awesome hero, I can't wait for my badass wolf guy :D
WAZZZZZUP!!!
User

by phillipriv9 » Sun Jul 19, 2015 5:00 am

Ummm I'm new and I've always enjoyed what u do with making the heros and stuff so I was wondering 2 things 1 can u check out my forum thread about the hero I made and 2 I would like a hero. Something similar to my profile pic(preferably something. Like an Uruk for LoTR I would love that thx
1 there I put something here
User

by Big Bad Bug » Sat Aug 01, 2015 4:24 pm

Update with the Sarcasm Elemental. I enjoyed the challenging concept to work with; it was fun making everything literally and allegorically about jokes. Sorry for the long wait, but I suppose it's worth waiting for a great hero than getting a substandard one. :)
BBB

by AerisDraco » Sat Aug 01, 2015 4:35 pm

Really cool and funny, but ridicule will give the Blood Gnolls magic resist...
KRA is now complete.
Main Topic

by Big Bad Bug » Sat Aug 01, 2015 4:38 pm

The skill can just be programmed to not target them with Ridicule, and to not apply that debuff when using Comparison.
BBB

by deoxsis12 » Sun Aug 02, 2015 4:44 am

I like Xstars hero. Those skills fit him very nicely.
Grawl for president! Get your free pet rock today!

Mission Report December 16 1991...
User

by RZRider » Thu Aug 20, 2015 8:10 pm

BBB what is the hold up. When is chimto going to get his hero?Are you doing this any more?
User

by phillipriv9 » Thu Aug 20, 2015 10:41 pm

Does Context sensitive stack
1 there I put something here
User

by Big Bad Bug » Fri Aug 21, 2015 12:27 am

phillipriv9 wrote:Does Context sensitive stack

Yes, with itself and with Hunter's Mark.

RZRider wrote:BBB what is the hold up. When is chimto going to get his hero?Are you doing this any more?

Fanfiction is getting really active and so are all of my teachers. As such, I have less time to make stuff even though I have ideas, but if I actually did make anything, it would be buried underneath all of these heroes and towers coming out. It hasn't ceased as a project, but it has slowed down to my own dismay as much as yours.
BBB

by RZRider » Fri Sep 04, 2015 8:19 pm

Btw those ideas I had are only options. U do not have to use all
User

by Big Bad Bug » Sat Sep 12, 2015 6:06 pm

RZRider wrote:Btw those ideas I had are only options. U do not have to use all

Ok, I did the exact opposite of those suggestions. :P Sorry, but I had a sudden surge of ideas for a technological hero that I hope you'll still like. :)

Update with the revival of User Heroes: Braddock the Tank Rider, the first hero in the second post of this thread! :yey:

So, how's Wilbur 2.0? ;)
BBB

by Ninja » Sat Sep 12, 2015 9:09 pm

Big Bad Bug wrote:
RZRider wrote:Btw those ideas I had are only options. U do not have to use all

Ok, I did the exact opposite of those suggestions. :P Sorry, but I had a sudden surge of ideas for a technological hero that I hope you'll still like. :)

Update with the revival of User Heroes: Braddock the Tank Rider, the first hero in the second post of this thread! :yey:

So, how's Wilbur 2.0? ;)

He's really cool! :D

My only complaint is that the Doominator deals MUCH more damage than other True Damage attacks.
It seems rather heavily OP,despite it's long cooldown. ;)
:hero:
User

by RZRider » Sun Sep 13, 2015 2:33 am

Really like the hero. Although I think fat boy is very OP I really like it( even though it has technology ;) ) I understand the surge of ideas.I am working on a whole game idea and ( admittedly ) only some programming.Anyway I really like my hero and are glad you took the time to make it.
User

by Ninja » Mon Oct 12, 2015 11:25 pm

Can I have a hero,please?
I want it to be a fast attacking
mage that deals a lots of damage
to enemies with abilities and
resistances. :) (An Antimage of
sorts.{i.e.:eliminates summons,
nullifies abilities,nullifies resis-
tances,ect...})
:hero:
User

by Chimto » Thu Nov 12, 2015 3:25 pm

I'm reminding BBB of his nonexistent obligations to unjustified complainers such as me.
A reckoning will not be postponed indefinitely. All shall be well, and all manner of thing shall be well.
User

PreviousNext