Smash Ultimate

Talk about anything game related!

Smash Ultimate

by Big Bad Bug » Fri Dec 07, 2018 10:04 pm

Although I don't have the game myself, my friend does and we're about to play it. Since I've asked for the game for Christmas, I hope the game won't be disappointing, but I don't think it will be. ;)

What are your guys' thoughts on it?
BBB

Re: Smash Ultimate

by Ninja » Sun Dec 09, 2018 1:59 pm

Big Bad Bug wrote:Although I don't have the game myself, my friend does and we're about to play it. Since I've asked for the game for Christmas, I hope the game won't be disappointing, but I don't think it will be. ;)

I don't have it yet, but I soon will. It looks AWESOME! I'm sure it won't disappoint.

Which of the newcomers do you think looks the most interesting? I'm leaning towards King K. Rool. :mrgreen:
:hero:
User

by Big Bad Bug » Mon Dec 10, 2018 2:49 pm

Ninja wrote:
Big Bad Bug wrote:Although I don't have the game myself, my friend does and we're about to play it. Since I've asked for the game for Christmas, I hope the game won't be disappointing, but I don't think it will be. ;)

I don't have it yet, but I soon will. It looks AWESOME! I'm sure it won't disappoint.

Which of the newcomers do you think looks the most interesting? I'm leaning towards King K. Rool. :mrgreen:

Well, now that we've played it (Andrew, if you remember him, managed to unlock every fighter in the game in the single night of the its release) I’m certainly enjoying Ridley’s playstyle. King K. Rool is like an amalgam all of the things you personally dislike about King Dedede that make him OP. I’m sure you’ll love that, too. ;)

Andrew really likes the Castlevania characters, as well as the Street Fighter ones. Everytime Ken was in one of our matches, it reminded me of when I saw a figure of him in Ironhide Studio and asked Tats if that was He-Man. :lol:

Unfortunately, there’s no map editor or custom fighters. I was really looking forward to making some stages, but, alas, I cannot. At least I can play as literally any character, though. Many of the DLC likes Bayonetta and Cloud have been nerfed but are still very fun and feel very strong. :D
BBB

by Ninja » Mon Dec 10, 2018 3:00 pm

Have you tried Chrom yet? Based on gameplay I've seen he looks absolutely oppressive, even though his recovery is a little bit lackluster.

Ganon is looking strong in this game. I like all the changes they made to him except for nerfing his OP U-smash.

Castlevania characters look pretty nutty to me.
User

by Big Bad Bug » Mon Dec 10, 2018 3:04 pm

I didn’t get to play as Chrom, myself, since I was still trying out Ken, Cloud, Bayonetta, new Ganondorf, Ice Climbers, and others. I’ll need quite some time to get the hang of everyone! :lol:

Andrew did play as some of them, though, and he likes Chrom well enough. However, he said Richter was his favorite because his playstyle parallels that of an actual Castlevania game. :skull:
BBB

by Ninja » Mon Dec 10, 2018 3:06 pm

Yeah, Simon and Richter definitely look like they're slaying smash fighters the same way they slay monsters. Inklings also emulate Splatoon particularly well.
User

by i_am_machine » Wed Jan 30, 2019 7:53 am

Also don't have the game, but friend has and we often play together.
I usually choose Pack-man. He reminds me cat smile with those funny eyebrows.
User

by ErasmoRob » Mon Apr 15, 2019 1:52 pm

I started sharing the game with a friend too, but I got a copy for myself pretty fast. haha
These appetite suppressants worked so well for me and they will for you too.
User