HIS(Heros in the sky)

Talk about anything game related!

HIS(Heros in the sky)

by DragonKnight » Mon May 28, 2012 5:35 pm

Hey guys i found this amazing game a long time ago and i would like to share it with you
http://his.gamescampus.com/
Heroes in the Sky is an intense airborne MMOTPS (Massively Multiplayer Online Third person Shooter) that combines high impact PVE and fast paced PVP as it chronicles the events from the beginning to the end of World War II. PVP combat is taken to a new level as players must not only worry about the basic danger from in front, behind, and to the sides, but also from above and below. Cannon fire, machine gun blasts, missiles, and bombs flood the skies as up to 16 players shoot it out for air superiority! If that isn't enough for you, soar across the sky recreating critical battels of the European and Pacific fronts to help your side take control in the occupational war. Cities will be bombed, boats will be sunk, blimps will be blown to pieces, fighters will be torn asunder; all this and more will unfold as players compete to become the top Ace in WWII.
User

Re: HIS(Heros in the sky)

by DragonKnight » Tue May 29, 2012 2:40 am

I forgot to explain the main stuff.

Plane Selection: You can chose your airplane from the 3 Country's that are on your side (allied and axis) and two others known as the gunner and bomber classes. You can get a number of planes( given that you have enough tech points, gems(money), and a high enough level. Example: I have a Hurricane MK-2 B

Occupation Selection: You can chose from 2 sides. The Allies or the Axis(Nazis). The Allies consist of Russia, Britain, and the USA. The Axis consist of Germany, Japan, and Italy. Also you can have 3 separate files on an account. They can be Allied or Axis depending how you chose.

Plane Customization: You also can equip different weapons, armours, and decals on you plane(s). You can use the default gun on your plane(which is really crappy) and armour(which is even crappier) but is you add armour it increases your planes health but it may lower your speed, turning speed, or engine overheat. This can be solved by equipping a better engine or propeller. Adding a better gun to your plane will increase the damage and lower or raise its overheat or range. You can also equip rockets, bombs, and cannons(not the ones that fire cannon balls) for more much needed weapons but some are special to certain types of planes like missiles are special to gunners, rockets are only for fighters. Heavy bombs are available to only bombers. Rear machine guns are available to gunners and bombers. And light bombs are availabe to fighters and gunners. Cannons can go on every class except for certain bombers.

I really enjoy this WWII game and i hope you do too.
User

by DragonKnight » Wed May 30, 2012 2:07 am

Im so glad my topic I posted about one of my most favorite games is getting so much attention. Ha ha.
although when Lichlord posts a game you cant even play really it gets lots of attention.
When I post something about a game nothing happens. :cry:
I'm sorry if I wasted you time to even post this topic about this game.
If I offended you I'm sorry but you get what I'm getting at hopefully.
User

by TheHallMonitor » Wed May 30, 2012 2:47 am

Sorry man, it's just not my type of game :/
ded

by Julian » Wed May 30, 2012 9:56 am

I don't even have time to read it for now.
Oh well, one more final exam to go and
then I am done with high school :D
Arrogance isn't being positive about yourself, but thinking your opinion is better than someone else's.
User

by Epicazeroth » Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:27 pm

Julian wrote:I don't even have time to read it for now.
Oh well, one more final exam to go and
then I am done with high school :D

Speaking of which, I'm done with school today ( :( :cry:), so I have time to look at all these games. Do you have one exam per day, cause it seems like its taken you a long time.
Image Image
So cute. And lonely :cry: Please visit him. And my other dragons while you're at it. Ok he's actually kinda creepy, but I promise the other one is cuter!
User

by TheHallMonitor » Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:29 pm

Epicazeroth wrote:I'm done with school today ( :( :cry:)

You're done with school, and you're sad? :?
ded

by Julian » Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:58 am

I am done with my final exams for 2 weeks now :D
And well yeah, I am not that happy with being done with
school either. Oh well, I am sure college will be fun :3
Arrogance isn't being positive about yourself, but thinking your opinion is better than someone else's.
User

by Epicazeroth » Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:07 pm

TheHallMonitor wrote:
Epicazeroth wrote:I'm done with school today ( :( :cry:)

You're done with school, and you're sad? :?

Yes. What's to not like about it? The only bad thing is that it takes so long to teach so little.
Image Image
So cute. And lonely :cry: Please visit him. And my other dragons while you're at it. Ok he's actually kinda creepy, but I promise the other one is cuter!
User