RPG!!!

Talk about anything game related!

Re: RPG!!!

by SilasLock » Tue Aug 27, 2013 5:44 am

LordoftheShadows wrote:We can get some of the other users to help out, like SJBlood for the lore and Way for the concept art :D :D :D

I don't remember who SJblood is, but Way would be great for art if he's willing. I'm good with story, design, and some coding, but hopeless when it comes to actually making music or graphics. So, yeah.

Teamwork! :D
I have mad skills, but more mad than skills.
ImageImage
User

by LordoftheShadows » Tue Aug 27, 2013 6:03 am

SilasLock wrote:
LordoftheShadows wrote:We can get some of the other users to help out, like SJBlood for the lore and Way for the concept art :D :D :D

I don't remember who SJblood is, but Way would be great for art if he's willing. I'm good with story, design, and some coding, but hopeless when it comes to actually making music or graphics. So, yeah.

I could help with the actual storyline/concept for the game
User

by Finwer » Tue Aug 27, 2013 1:58 pm

SilasLock wrote:

sjbood i my best friend on this forum!!! :D
I SUPPORT HERO IMPROVEMENTS: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=5322
I answered as sincerly as possible and I got my favorite color...YAY!
User

by SilasLock » Tue Aug 27, 2013 3:31 pm

Finwer wrote:
SilasLock wrote:

sjbood i my best friend on this forum!!! :D

Oh. Okay. :)
... still doesn't ring any bells, though. :|
ImageImage
User

by SilasLock » Tue Aug 27, 2013 5:16 pm

I'm working on a first draft of the game, and it so far looks great! I'm filled with a creativity I haven't felt in months, and the ideas are flowing like fresh water from a well. I'm probably going to have it finished today or tomorrow at this rate, but probably today. Once I finish the first draft, we can call in SJblood, Way, and Razorleaf (if he wants to help with story or art, because he'd do great with this). Until then, stay tuned guys! :D
ImageImage
User

by LordoftheShadows » Tue Aug 27, 2013 6:33 pm

SilasLock wrote:I'm working on a first draft of the game, and it so far looks great! I'm filled with a creativity I haven't felt in months, and the ideas are flowing like fresh water from a well. I'm probably going to have it finished today or tomorrow at this rate, but probably today. Once I finish the first draft, we can call in SJblood, Way, and Razorleaf (if he wants to help with story or art, because he'd do great with this). Until then, stay tuned guys! :D

Yayyyy :lol: When you say the draft, do you mean the storyline or the actual concepts of the game? Like the gameplay and what have you
User

by SilasLock » Tue Aug 27, 2013 7:24 pm

LordoftheShadows wrote:
SilasLock wrote:I'm working on a first draft of the game, and it so far looks great! I'm filled with a creativity I haven't felt in months, and the ideas are flowing like fresh water from a well. I'm probably going to have it finished today or tomorrow at this rate, but probably today. Once I finish the first draft, we can call in SJblood, Way, and Razorleaf (if he wants to help with story or art, because he'd do great with this). Until then, stay tuned guys! :D

Yayyyy :lol: When you say the draft, do you mean the storyline or the actual concepts of the game? Like the gameplay and what have you

A little bit of both. Mostly gameplay, but a clearly filled out beginning of the story. The rest of the story is not yet done, and I'll be leaving that to you guys. All I have so far for the story is that you grew up in Pagras, have a couple of friends who are in your party, and that you all thirst for adventure. The gameplay, however, is coming along nicely. I'm not yet done with primary combat mechanics, but I have an idea of how the upgrade system and customization will work, and some other stuff too.
ImageImage
User

by LordoftheShadows » Tue Aug 27, 2013 7:28 pm

SilasLock wrote:
LordoftheShadows wrote:

A little bit of both. Mostly gameplay, but a clearly filled out beginning of the story. The rest of the story is not yet done, and I'll be leaving that to you guys. All I have so far for the story is that you grew up in Pagras, have a couple of friends who are in your party, and that you all thirst for adventure. The gameplay, however, is coming along nicely. I'm not yet done with primary combat mechanics, but I have an idea of how the upgrade system and customization will work, and some other stuff too.

Sounds good! Feel free to ask for any suggestions if you're stuck :D :D
User

by xstargaming » Tue Aug 27, 2013 7:48 pm

I can't believe I'm offering to do this, but yes, if the developers won't sue me for a fan game on their forums, I'll do it.

If you guys want to design the story and mechanics, go right ahead. When you're done, let me know, and I'll put it into a game. :)
User

by SilasLock » Tue Aug 27, 2013 8:40 pm

xstargaming wrote:I can't believe I'm offering to do this, but yes, if the developers won't sue me for a fan game on their forums, I'll do it.

If you guys want to design the story and mechanics, go right ahead. When you're done, let me know, and I'll put it into a game. :)

That would be pretty awesome, but this would be a really complicated game to make. You might want to wait for the initial draft before offering up your services. ;)
ImageImage
User

by Cheesecake » Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:22 pm

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

This might actually happen. I'd like to help in any way I can, unless it involves a lot of work. :D
If you need something done if the Fan Fiction section, please bother me with it so I feel important.
If you don't know who that is, I'll kill you.
Indiana Jones hero made by RazorLeaf :D :D :D

by xstargaming » Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:30 pm

Don't worry, I've made RPG's before (Working on one now), so this should be pretty easy. :)
User

by Cheesecake » Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:33 pm

xstargaming wrote:Don't worry, I've made RPG's before (Working on one now), so this should be pretty easy. :)

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

It is actually going to happen. :D
If you need something done if the Fan Fiction section, please bother me with it so I feel important.

by mastermoo123 » Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:35 pm

Cheesecake wrote:
xstargaming wrote:Don't worry, I've made RPG's before (Working on one now), so this should be pretty easy. :)

It is actually going to happen. :D

It's not going to be what we imagined it as I was in this for someone DELICOUS IRONHIDE ART

But we're not going to get it :cry: .

BUT IF YOU CAN PULL THIS OF MOTHER OF GOD
ʊքօռ ȶɦɛ ʍօֆȶ ǟռƈɨɛռȶ օʄ քօաɛʀ
ɨ ɦօʟɖ ȶɦɛ ɨʍʍօʀȶǟʟ ɛռɛʀɢʏ
ɨ ֆʊʍʍօռ ȶɦɛ ɢօɖ օʄ ƈօաֆ
ǟռɖ ɮɛƈօʍɛ ɦɨʍ ʍʏֆɛʟʄ!
User

by Cheesecake » Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:37 pm

WAITWAITWAIT.

Is this going to be a huge multiplayer thing....?

It's not is it?

by mastermoo123 » Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:44 pm

Cheesecake wrote:WAITWAITWAIT.

It's not is it?

That would cost 7 MIJILLION POUNDS

1 Word KICKSTARTER
ɨ ֆʊʍʍօռ ȶɦɛ ɢօɖ օʄ ƈօաֆ
ǟռɖ ɮɛƈօʍɛ ɦɨʍ ʍʏֆɛʟʄ!
User

by Cheesecake » Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:46 pm

mastermoo123 wrote:

It's not is it?

1 Word KICKSTARTER

Yep. And we'll say IF ALL THE PEOPLE WHO SEE THIS DONATE $1000 WE MIGHT BE AVLE TO MAKE THE GAME!

by mastermoo123 » Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:51 pm

Cheesecake wrote:
mastermoo123 wrote:

It's not is it?

1 Word KICKSTARTER

Yep. And we'll say IF ALL THE PEOPLE WHO SEE THIS DONATE $1000 WE MIGHT BE AVLE TO MAKE THE GAME!

CHEESE THINK BIG £9001
ɨ ֆʊʍʍօռ ȶɦɛ ɢօɖ օʄ ƈօաֆ
ǟռɖ ɮɛƈօʍɛ ɦɨʍ ʍʏֆɛʟʄ!
User

by deoxsis12 » Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:54 pm

ITS OVER 9000!!!!

By one number
Grawl for president! Get your free pet rock today!

Mission Report December 16 1991...
User

by mastermoo123 » Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:55 pm

deoxsis12 wrote:ITS OVER 9000!!!!

By one number

FFS Have you not heard 9001 used before its a common thing on the Internet
ɨ ֆʊʍʍօռ ȶɦɛ ɢօɖ օʄ ƈօաֆ
ǟռɖ ɮɛƈօʍɛ ɦɨʍ ʍʏֆɛʟʄ!
User