Sky9

Talk about anything game related!

Sky9

by REDBULL » Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:57 am

As a company I can see a lot of really good games still to come out of them however they tend to make games that get a lot of hype but get REAL old REAL fast. In general I'm talking about SFH and Raze 2. Siegius however is going a lot farther. I feel or well at least hope Siegius Arena is the same. As far as their forums I will never sign up. They are so vindictive to each other.It's ridiculous the squabbling that goes on. Who has time for that kind of unnecessary anger?
I used to be a person......then i took a sword to the chest and was reborn as
these guys^^!
Click my Dragons! They love you so why not love them back?
ImageImageImageImageImage
User

Re: Sky9

by TheHallMonitor » Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:12 pm

I actually play Raze 2 from time to time. I would play SFH too, but all my data got erased : (

Segius Arena is probably not going to be that great, it's just a relatively small game w/o any story. But, I'm still gonna play it.

It's definitely not going to be as good as Stick War 2. Man, I can't WAIT for that campaign to come out.

And yeah, the Sky9 forums are a big mess right now...
ded

by REDBULL » Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:27 am

The weirdest thing happened to me in SFH. When I first played the game I had the good fortune not to lose my data for quite awhile. I got Rank 50 on all but Medic but then got wiped. I kept on and got like to 17 on Assassin then just gave up. I came back after awhile and my old save was restored O_O
I used to be a person......then i took a sword to the chest and was reborn as
these guys^^!
Click my Dragons! They love you so why not love them back?
ImageImageImageImageImage
User

by broken580 » Sat Dec 15, 2012 6:49 am

nfortunately I can't play that much because of school so I only have a level 10 :(

But seriously, I recommend this game to anyone who's enjoyed The Last Stand and has enough time
User