Pohkeyman Saan & Mun

Talk about anything game related!

Re: Pohkeyman Saan & Mun

by SealDarklight » Sat May 14, 2016 2:06 pm

Oh and speaking of wich why does People Hate Popplion. I do like all the starters like the 6th gen but to me Popplion looks far better than Squirtle or Mudkip and i think it looks so Cute to have it as a pet. I dont know, i think nowaydays people dont like Circus that much and dont like clowns allot but Mime Jr and Popplion made me love these cute Clowns. So kyute :star: :star: :star: :star: :star:
User

by AerisDraco » Sat May 14, 2016 2:41 pm

It's not the it's the worst, it's just that most people (not all) seem to think that Rowlet and Litten are better. Now, this technically makes Popplio the worst, but it's not a terrible design by any means.

BTW, at least in current pop culture, clowns are generally considered creepy. ;)
KRA is now complete.
Main Topic

by SealDarklight » Sat May 14, 2016 2:56 pm

AerisDraco wrote:It's not the it's the worst, it's just that most people (not all) seem to think that Rowlet and Litten are better. Now, this technically makes Popplio the worst, but it's not a terrible design by any means.

BTW, at least in current pop culture, clowns are generally considered creepy. ;)

I think i like Litten the least because well its just a cat that looked like it was from many anime but i like the black colors and Rowlet i like because its the second owl. I think Rowlet deserves allot of love because Fire types and Water types have been loved allot.

When Popplio evolves something good or even a fairy type :twisted: . That will make Dragon type fans cry and Dark types unharmful to me BTW Im also waiting for a Dark fairy type to be introduced and ill make all the Gen 1 spammers cry even more :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :veznan: :veznan: :veznan: :veznan:

Dark type is my favorite type and Dark Fairy is so much cool
User

by RaZoR LeAf » Sat May 14, 2016 3:12 pm

Dark represent evil,

Oh god no. No! Dark is not a representation of evil. Geez, I thought this assumption had been laid to rest after Gold and Silver came out. Dark is a representation back handed action, sneakiness, and doing things that aren't considered truthful or honourable. Dark types are the 'Chaotic Good' on the alignment chart. The moves are sucker punches, sneak attacks, plotting, taunting, swapping out items and stats. If they were evil, they would all be about inflicting the most damage and pain without remorse.

Dragon represent Monsters or Large strong creatures and Fairy represent good. Ok there are people who are scared of Clowns but clowns are normaly people who gives you laughs and smiles (except for Ronald MC Donald who looks creepy as hell).

People can be scared of anything, but I don't know a single person that finds clowns funny anymore. I also don't think Fairy type is meant to represent good either. The type hasn't been around long enough to dictate its key characteristics, as most of the pokemon in the group are old ones with the new type tacked on. At a guess I would say it represents the mystical art of nature, or simply to be like fairies from mythology. Many of the pokemon are elegant or fanciful and seem carefree and good natured, but at the same time some are deadly, sneaky and malevolent. Case and point that pokemon like Togepi, Clefairy and Floette seem kind and loveable but then Klefki is a house spirit that collects your keys, Dedenne steals your house electricity and Mawile.. well Mawile has a giant mouth that it lures things towards with its innocent looks. That's exactly what a lot of mythical fairy like creatures did. So much like Dark type not being evil, Fairy types are probably True Neutral. They don't take sides, they just do as they do.

Mime Jr looks like a fairy type because look at this cute Joker Clown doesnt it look like a fairy type. Also pink and its Nose Pink. Ok Popplio might not be a fairy type but it does look like its gonna evolve into a fairy type to me.

But Mime and Mime Jr were originally only Psychic types, so you can't say it LOOKs like a fairy type, because that type has just been tagged on to it. Just because it's cute or partially pink should mean it's going to be a certain type. Otherwise we'd be overrun with Fairy types.
Yes it's me

by SealDarklight » Sat May 14, 2016 3:36 pm

RaZoR LeAf wrote:
Dark represent evil,

Oh god no. No! Dark is not a representation of evil. Geez, I thought this assumption had been laid to rest after Gold and Silver came out. Dark is a representation back handed action, sneakiness, and doing things that aren't considered truthful or honourable. Dark types are the 'Chaotic Good' on the alignment chart. The moves are sucker punches, sneak attacks, plotting, taunting, swapping out items and stats. If they were evil, they would all be about inflicting the most damage and pain without remorse.

Dragon represent Monsters or Large strong creatures and Fairy represent good. Ok there are people who are scared of Clowns but clowns are normaly people who gives you laughs and smiles (except for Ronald MC Donald who looks creepy as hell).

People can be scared of anything, but I don't know a single person that finds clowns funny anymore. I also don't think Fairy type is meant to represent good either. The type hasn't been around long enough to dictate its key characteristics, as most of the pokemon in the group are old ones with the new type tacked on. At a guess I would say it represents the mystical art of nature, or simply to be like fairies from mythology. Many of the pokemon are elegant or fanciful and seem carefree and good natured, but at the same time some are deadly, sneaky and malevolent. Case and point that pokemon like Togepi, Clefairy and Floette seem kind and loveable but then Klefki is a house spirit that collects your keys, Dedenne steals your house electricity and Mawile.. well Mawile has a giant mouth that it lures things towards with its innocent looks. That's exactly what a lot of mythical fairy like creatures did. So much like Dark type not being evil, Fairy types are probably True Neutral. They don't take sides, they just do as they do.

Mime Jr looks like a fairy type because look at this cute Joker Clown doesnt it look like a fairy type. Also pink and its Nose Pink. Ok Popplio might not be a fairy type but it does look like its gonna evolve into a fairy type to me.

But Mime and Mime Jr were originally only Psychic types, so you can't say it LOOKs like a fairy type, because that type has just been tagged on to it. Just because it's cute or partially pink should mean it's going to be a certain type. Otherwise we'd be overrun with Fairy types.

well yes but i didnt say anything about MR mime and dont say Mr mime! Mr mime does look more psychic than Mime Jr and there based of Mimes and Clowns but other than that Mr Mime is less adorable and More Creepier than Mime Jr. Hes the Ronald MC Donald of the Pokemon. I wonder, why is dark type representing evil, the true evil are those with rainbows and pink and fairies are the true evil. But oh boy there cant be any crueler than MLP and Care Bears because i want these Bastards burned and beheaded and slice all their bodies and libbers where they deserve. Youre right Dark type isnt evil, there good looking fun around Chaoticly good and Fairies Are well what they want to do.
User

by The Kingmaker » Sat May 14, 2016 6:35 pm

I would like to point out their was a similar argument with luxray and the dark type.
"It's black, why isn't it a dark type?"
Answer? The type may be dark here in the Anglo-states of Uni-Great, but in Japan the type is literally called the Evil type.
"Aragorn: [Elvish] Sit down, Legolas."

My treasured creations:
The Oddities, The Four Elementals, Gathering Twilight
The Community Improves Heroes
User

Previous