What games do you have downloaded right now?

Talk about anything game related!

What games do you have downloaded right now?

by Raze fan » Wed Aug 03, 2016 6:14 am

Here are the games I have downloaded right now, on my mobile device.

All three kingdom rush games - excellent and I recommend them, but you already knew that ;)

Rust Bucket - a "turn base" dungeon crawler, but turns happen instantaneously so it's more real time then say Pokemon or final fantasy. I've made it quite a ways and it's starting to get repetitive. The adds are not that intrusive. Overall it's good.

ReDungeon - a runner. I liked the Knights design and was expecting a action dungeon crawler with traps and enemies but it turns out it's just a infinite runner, and you get new characters so the knight is ignored pretty soon. The adds are really intrusive and it runs on a coin system that feels gouging at times. If you want a challenging runner, I'd say go for it.

Gemini star strike - top down space shooter and rpg. So far I really like it, it has a story and good enemy variety. Recommended.

What about you?
User

Re: What games do you have downloaded right now?

by FastAndBlast » Wed Aug 03, 2016 6:45 am

KR - duh

CQ2 - A really fun dungeon crawler kinda game where you collect equipment and spells, features multiple classes

Drive Ahead - U probably know this

BTD Battles - A TD vs another person ( you get to send the enemies as well)

Atomas - A game where you have to get the highest score by combining atoms to form more advanced atoms, really fun

Pokemon Go - Not gonna explain

Out There (Omega edition) - SO FUN, you start out to be stranded in space having one goal - to reach a star. As you travel you can get more goals as you progress, as well as equipment, materials, technology. SUPER RECOMMENDED

Terraria - Not gonna explain

Geometry Dash - Not gonna explain

Clash Royale - Haven't played in awhile

Sling Kong - You basically sling kongs

Ye that's all ;)
I am the mighty Pixel Artist
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
User

by Ninja » Wed Aug 03, 2016 3:36 pm

I have a ridiculous amount of games on my iPad right now, and I don't really want to list them all. My favorites are the KR franchise, Tomb of the Mask, and Rust Bucket.
Last edited by Ninja on Wed Aug 03, 2016 7:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
:hero:
User

by magicmetal03 » Wed Aug 03, 2016 5:58 pm

Mobile Device: Hayday, Magika, Plants vs Zombies 2 Chinese Version, Pocket arcade.
Computer: KR, BTD Battle
P-Pencil

Mostly ded.
User

by Big Bad Bug » Wed Aug 03, 2016 9:17 pm

Kingdom Rush
Kingdom Rush Frontiers
Kingdom Rush Origins

That's it. I also have Nanostudio for making music but I stink at making music so I don't ever use it, plus it isn't a game.
BBB

by The Kingmaker » Thu Aug 04, 2016 7:56 am

Frontiers, Origins and TestFlight.
I got rid of the original because I had it fully on steam and t was using space.

No mobile games can really compare to KR, which completely scratches any game itches I'll have. Otherwise I don't play mobile games much, I watch YouTube or listen to music and play games on my laptop.
(BBB this two day visit to my grandparents has stretched into a four day visit, and I'm really missing my Imladris. :( I only got to play one game with them (and one game to try the troll spam - it worked against brutal isengard) before I had to go :cry: )
"Aragorn: [Elvish] Sit down, Legolas."

My treasured creations:
The Oddities, The Four Elementals, Gathering Twilight
The Community Improves Heroes
User

by Manijure » Thu Aug 04, 2016 12:21 pm

Kingdom Rush Frontiers
Kingdom Rush Origins
Pokemon GO
Clash of Clans
Boom Beach
Clash Royale

tl;dr Ironhide, Niantic, and Supercell are <3.
"Carpe diem. Seize the day, boys. Make your lives extraordinary."
User

by FeedDaKingdom » Fri Aug 05, 2016 12:39 pm

Mobile :
All 3 KR
Clash Royale (havent played in a while) - Obvious

Pocket Troops
Equip your troopers with whatever (assault rifles to laser rifles, quad rocket launchers, M107 Barretts, Shotguns, Miniguns, Grenades and Gadgets) and send them to battle vs either AI or other players, has 6 (+1 bonus class that you have to pay for) classes.
Although your role in the actual battle itself is rather limited to either setting targets, using heals, revives, and airstrikes for AI battles, or simply watching how the battle plays out as your troopers randomly select the worst possible targets in Player vs player battles.

annd....not enough space.....

PC :
Any of the games using the Source Engine (CS, DotA, TF, Payday, Insurgency), World of Warships, Unturned, Gear up, and Robocraft, i can only play at minimal resolution due to hardware limitations, which i tend to not do because it just hurts.
-KR:F - obvious
-CS GO - obvious
-DotA 2 - obvious
-Team Fortress 2 - obvious, sucks after Meet your Match, try playing on 600x800, at 54 degrees field of view, its basically motion sickness......
-FTL : Faster Than Light - obvious (cracked version)
-Unturned
a DayZ type of game, can be pretty scary considering how the zombies look at you......(at least for me) (also obvious)
-World of Tanks, World of Warships - obvious

-Close Your Eyes
a free 2d top down horror game but i got stuck on the third level (cant progress), and never played it again. (no, its not scary, at least not yet)
-Endless Sky
a free 2d top down space sim, start from a lone pilot just in your teenage years and work your way up to being the most badass spacefarer in the galaxy, explore beyond human space and meet aliens (again, text only). Theres a story that i think is pretty engaging, but its purely text, although they did a good enough job of not making the text reading too boring. The combat kinda leaves something to be desired, It is singleplayer only.

-Gear Up
a vehicle builder mutiplayer game, pretty fun but got boring soon since theres not much content for it.....

-Robocraft
another vehicle builder multiplayer, also got boring but this time because there are too many stuff inside it that is tied to an incredibly stupid progression system.

-Ghost Recon Phantoms
pretty fun third person multiplayer shooter, unfortunately, you cant find anymore servers.

-Payday the Heist
got it for free October 2014, there's 9 heists (levels), and you can play in a 4 player co op group. No one plays it anymore obviously, since its replaced by its sequel.

-Starsector
2d space sim with some combat depth, again like Endless Sky it is text only, but the sound effects are great. It has no story in game, but does have a pretty extensive background lore, the mechanics alone are already pretty engaging, singleplayer. (cracked version)

-VEGA Conflict
2d space MMO, it has some promises, but its not really recommended since you can consider it to be Clash of Clans in space. The game does have some in game events and an ongoing story, but its development and marketing seems just fishy. Significant time investment required, its an MMO.

-Insurgency
realistic military shooter set in the modern era against insurgents, by realistic i mean you have no HUD (with exception of objective indicators and remaining magazines), you die in 1-2 hits, and no indicators whatsoever. Game can be really slow or really fast, and tense at all times since most game modes doesn't have you respawn.
Every soul is sacred, no one has to die
I just change the pace of inevitability
User

by Big Bad Bug » Fri Aug 05, 2016 4:30 pm

The Kingmaker wrote:(BBB this two day visit to my grandparents has stretched into a four day visit, and I'm really missing my Imladris. :( I only got to play one game with them (and one game to try the troll spam - it worked against brutal isengard) before I had to go :cry: )

Someday, we can play BFME2 together, Kingmaker. Someday.
BBB

by Mushmellow » Sun Aug 07, 2016 1:29 am

Kingdom Rush
Boom Beach
Clash Royale
Clash of Clans
Farm Heroe
User

by Oof_Shunt » Sun Aug 07, 2016 5:08 pm

Fishdom (match-3)(rewards = coins for better and better aquarium stuff like a glorious Neptune statue or better driftwood)

Vault (by Nitrome)(super simple,,,hardly a game,,,but its strangely satisfying and the sounds the eggplant/prune guy makes when he falls are great)
User