Rivals of Aether

Talk about anything game related!

Rivals of Aether

by Sinque Productions » Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:56 pm

I just started playing this game on steam, called Rivals of Aether. It's like Smash, but it has a Pokemon 4 elements theme and it's way cheaper ($15).
It's in early access right now, so it doesn' t have a lot maps and the balance isn't that great. There are only 8 characters, all of who are all really unique, 2 for each element. They all have up attacks (which only metaknight has is Smash, right? I haven't played much Smash), and similar standard attacks, but totally different specials. Kragg, my favorite character pulls a rock out of the ground, which he can throw, and destroy. Zetterburn makes a fire around him.

Also there are taunts.

I can't explain all of that well, so here's a youtube video showing it (btw the video only has six of the characters instead of eight)
The above message has been sent by The Killian Experience version of Addy.
User

Re: Rivals of Aether

by Ninja » Thu Jan 05, 2017 11:05 pm

I know of this game but I've never played it. I'd probably continue to prefer Smash Bros. anyway.
:hero:
User

by Big Bad Bug » Fri Jan 06, 2017 1:34 am

Ninja wrote:I know of this game but I've never played it. I'd probably continue to prefer Smash Bros. anyway.

Why? Is it because you're so good at it? ;)
BBB

by Ninja » Fri Jan 06, 2017 2:07 am

No, it's because I like the feel of Smash Bros. more. What can I say? Nintendo characters are fun.
:hero:
User