FavoritePokemonPicker

Talk about anything game related!

FavoritePokemonPicker

by NastyBird339 » Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:35 am

So we've had decent chunk of news about Pokémon stuff, including but not limited to Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon. This made me wonder what everyone's favorite Pokémon since gen 8 is a thing now.
Then I remember this cool website that picks your favorite Pokémon based upon selections you make. So I was wondering if people could and post he results here and see if they agree.
https://www.dragonflycave.com/favorite.html

So this what my results for my top 10(You can list up to you're favorite 10 for space purposes)from the Pokémon picker website.)
1. Sceptile- This makes sense for me. Omega Ruby got me back into Pokémon, and as a result Sceppy has always been a huge favorite on the list, and I completely agree with this placement.

2.Garchomp - This is probably where things get a little funky. Last year Haxorous was my number but I understand the change, since I've used Garchomp much more recently.

3.Lycanrock - This again makes a lot of sense. The most recent pokemon game I completed was Sun, and lycanrock was on my throughout a major portion of the playthrough. I like both forms, but prefer Midday form.

4.Luxray - Easily one of the coolest electric types in the entire franchise, and has been very helpful in past nuzlockes.

5.Greninja - The X&Y anime was really good.

6. Lucario - Similar to luxray, Lucario is easily my favorite steel type, and has always been helpful for nuzlockes.

7. Golisopod - Easily one of the best Bug pokemon ever, and was the first I ever used in the elite four, and champion

8.Breloom - My second favorite Hoenn pokemon, and my favorite fighting type. Always try to get one of these bad boys If the chance shows itself.

9.Tyrantrum- This one I kind of disagree with, and I feel like Haxorous should be here, so I guess I messed up the quiz.

10.Crawduant- I like his design a lot.
User

Re: FavoritePokemonPicker

by RaZoR LeAf » Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:40 am

Tried doing it now before I go to work. I don't have the time to spend going through pages and pages trying to slowly pick out my favourites. Can't I just list 10 I like?
Yes it's me

Re: FavoritePokemonPicker

by NastyBird339 » Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:01 pm

Sure
User