KR and KRF Stats + Tower Abilities

Talk about anything game related!

KR and KRF Stats + Tower Abilities

by Natural_LMN » Thu Jul 04, 2013 4:24 pm

Maybe I'm on an island here but two game updates I'd really like to see in both KR and KRF are a stats page (so that I can A. track progress towards the tougher achievements and B. see what my tower preferences and random funny stats are; for instance I'd really love to know how many enemies I turned into sheep and how many sheep total I have exploded) and being able to see the stats of any one tower at that given moment.

The case for stats: I love this game. It's one of the few games I enjoy playing even after beating it. You can create stupid challenges of your own like beating Vez'nan w/o artillery or whatever. Obviously if you start showing game stats you can go overboard but at least having the major ones that are related to achievements would be a start.

The case for Tower Stats: what I mean by tower stats is if a tower has a special ability, how much longer is the cooldown before I can expect it again? What's the damage of that special ability again? If I have a hero nearby that enhances a tower, how about highlighting the stats in a different color so I see which tower my hero helps out the most. With KR this wasn't a huge deal as very few tower boosts existed but with KRF we've got heroes AND towers that boost other towers. I'd like to have a way to tell just how effective that boost is.

So am I marooned or is anyone else with me on this island?
User

Re: KR and KRF Stats + Tower Abilities

by Julian » Thu Jul 04, 2013 7:13 pm

Very nice ideas in my opinion, although this should be in the Suggestions sub-forum of the Kingdom Rush forum ^^
Arrogance isn't being positive about yourself, but thinking your opinion is better than someone else's.
User

by Natural_LMN » Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:12 pm

Yeah I noticed that RIGHT after posting. Doh!
User

by spark123 » Sat Jul 06, 2013 1:16 am

Great idea but it would be hard if the devs could somehow recognise how many enemies you had disintegrated because I would have a lot and then the stats page is new and it says I have only disintegrated one enemy. :(
Soccer is awesome, so is KR
User