IronCell Games

Talk about anything game related!

IronCell Games

by Hunterninjacat » Mon Jul 08, 2013 2:38 am

Ironhide + Supercell= AWESOMENESS,

But really, in the future, if they worked together on some kind of game, I would be SO happy. I mean, these are, in my opinion, the two best mobile gaming companies ever. Anyone else think so?
User

Re: IronCell Games

by Julian » Mon Jul 08, 2013 11:54 am

I've never heard about Supercell to be honest :P
Arrogance isn't being positive about yourself, but thinking your opinion is better than someone else's.
User

by BubblesMaster » Mon Jul 08, 2013 4:58 pm

Whats supercell? Before you answer I would have probably looked it up and found out, but right now I'm pretty curious. :D
The Universe has a wonderful sense of humor, the trick is learning to take a joke. Do, or do not. There is no try. Why so serious? 'To Start Press Any Key' Where's The Any Key?
User

by mastermoo123 » Mon Jul 08, 2013 6:29 pm

Supercell are your run of the mill money grabbers they make those games were you just tap and wait and tap and wait and give them 9,000£ and tap and wait
ʊքօռ ȶɦɛ ʍօֆȶ ǟռƈɨɛռȶ օʄ քօաɛʀ
ɨ ɦօʟɖ ȶɦɛ ɨʍʍօʀȶǟʟ ɛռɛʀɢʏ
ɨ ֆʊʍʍօռ ȶɦɛ ɢօɖ օʄ ƈօաֆ
ǟռɖ ɮɛƈօʍɛ ɦɨʍ ʍʏֆɛʟʄ!
User

by Julian » Mon Jul 08, 2013 6:43 pm

:lol:
Arrogance isn't being positive about yourself, but thinking your opinion is better than someone else's.
User

by BubblesMaster » Mon Jul 08, 2013 6:51 pm

mastermoo123 wrote:Supercell are your run of the mill money grabbers they make those games were you just tap and wait and tap and wait and give them 9,000£ and tap and wait

Oh, I know them now, they made Clash of Clans right? Yeah, I would call them a money grabber game studio as well.
Not as much of one as EA though. If EA made Kingdom Rush, you would have to wait months before the next stage and pay for it too, you would have to pay $100 for every hero, including Alric, Mirage, and Cronan. And then, before you play the last level, you find out you have to wait months and then pay even more money.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
The Universe has a wonderful sense of humor, the trick is learning to take a joke. Do, or do not. There is no try. Why so serious? 'To Start Press Any Key' Where's The Any Key?
User

by Julian » Mon Jul 08, 2013 7:32 pm

:lol:
User

by Hunterninjacat » Tue Jul 09, 2013 3:06 am

Yep. That's supercell for ya. But I still like both companies (Ironhide more though.)
User

by spark123 » Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:59 am

EA's latest price grab: plants vs Zombies 2. Free game and then $6 for each new campaign. Money grab....
Soccer is awesome, so is KR
User

by BubblesMaster » Thu Jul 11, 2013 3:36 pm

Hunterninjacat wrote:Yep. That's supercell for ya. But I still like both companies (Ironhide more though.)

By far! :D
User

by Scorpion008 » Fri Jul 12, 2013 6:28 pm

spark123 wrote:EA's latest price grab: plants vs Zombies 2. Free game and then $6 for each new campaign. Money grab....

WHAT! No, it is $3 per extra plant (non-consumable, think hero) and some extras and upgrades for inapps. The campaign is 100% free though.
User

by spark123 » Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:23 pm

Scorpion008 wrote:
spark123 wrote:EA's latest price grab: plants vs Zombies 2. Free game and then $6 for each new campaign. Money grab....

WHAT! No, it is $3 per extra plant (non-consumable, think hero) and some extras and upgrades for inapps. The campaign is 100% free though.

Sorry I hadn't completed Egypt and just saw the $5.49 price tag on the pirate preview. :roll:
It still would have been better if they sold the game at $5 with all plants included. (IMO)
Soccer is awesome, so is KR
User

by BubblesMaster » Fri Jul 12, 2013 11:04 pm

spark123 wrote:
Scorpion008 wrote:

Sorry I hadn't completed Egypt and just saw the $5.49 price tag on the pirate preview. :roll:
It still would have been better if they sold the game at $5 with all plants included. (IMO)

I agree, but this is EA were talking about. :lol:
User

by mastermoo123 » Fri Jul 19, 2013 6:41 am

I wouldn't say that TF2 is a money grabbing because you can buy weapons and hats you can unlock every weapon in the game by just playing *apart from the saxxy , the golden wrench and that film thing a few people got plus you can buy these either* and hats are purely cosmetic and there's even a few of those you can get without paying money . So that is my protest on why TF2 ain't moneygrabbin
ʊքօռ ȶɦɛ ʍօֆȶ ǟռƈɨɛռȶ օʄ քօաɛʀ
ɨ ɦօʟɖ ȶɦɛ ɨʍʍօʀȶǟʟ ɛռɛʀɢʏ
ɨ ֆʊʍʍօռ ȶɦɛ ɢօɖ օʄ ƈօաֆ
ǟռɖ ɮɛƈօʍɛ ɦɨʍ ʍʏֆɛʟʄ!
User