kingdom rush

Talk about anything game related!

kingdom rush

by copajoe21 » Thu Oct 31, 2013 5:37 pm

I cant save game.tried everything .settings.checked flash.every thing I can think of. can anybody help? Thanks!
User

Re: kingdom rush

by MechaNecromancer » Thu Oct 31, 2013 5:42 pm

Do you have CCleaner?If yes,disable deleting cookies on the browsers you use.Then you should be fine.
User

by copajoe21 » Thu Oct 31, 2013 7:33 pm

no type of cleaners.some games play fine others wont load. played war2 for month now starts loading than shows black screen.im not computer expert but tried every suggestion Ive been told.nothing works.everything else on computer works fine.really frustrated.
User

by Julian » Fri Nov 01, 2013 12:35 am

at what site do you play?
Arrogance isn't being positive about yourself, but thinking your opinion is better than someone else's.
User

by SilasLock » Fri Nov 01, 2013 12:42 am

I can think of a couple reasons. One, you have CCleaner on (but you just said that you don't, so forget that idea). Second, you're playing on unofficial website that doesn't allow saving. Third, you are playing on a Surface, meaning that Flash games don't save. Fourth, you don't have the webpage with the game favorite (which forces the computer to save all cookies from that webpage).

If none of these are the case, then I'm not sure what to say. If you describe the problem further and explain the steps you've already taken to try and save your game, then I might be able to come up with something. :)
I have mad skills, but more mad than skills.
ImageImage
User

by copajoe21 » Fri Nov 01, 2013 1:41 am

I have been playing on kongregate for months,no problems.war2 was playing good than for unknown reason it wont load.Coo and legend of void 2 wont load either have checked settings,active x,cleared cache and too many things to list. other games on kongregate play fine.does kingdom rush save automatic or is there a save spot somewhere.what would happen if I deleted complete browser history or changed browser.I am really frustrated.computer works great on everything else.oh one thing CPU always pops up tag saying high performance.any help appreciated.Thanks!
User

by Julian » Sat Nov 02, 2013 4:02 am

Well, Kongregate only saves your save files locally, meaning that a deletion of browser history or a change of browser would result in not being able to load your old game. Despite this, Kongregate is a legit hosting site of Kingdom Rush and when I used it, it saved perfectly fine. Has Kongregate been able to save your Kingdom Rush games before, or did you only just start the game and did it never succeed in saving your progress?
Arrogance isn't being positive about yourself, but thinking your opinion is better than someone else's.
User