Damn... Thats a high level
heres mine
http://www.aq.com/aw-character.asp?id=dragonlord2000
User

Re: Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW)

by Cheesecake » Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:01 am

TheHallMonitor wrote:
Cheesecake wrote:
TheHallMonitor wrote:Ya those items are VERY hard to gain, have to spend days doing the "Nulgath" quest.
Although if you give up, you can sell the stuff you get from the quest. You get A LOT of gold (I currently have 2,669,847 because of this)

Haha you beat me by over a million, I was planning on wasting my over-a-million gold on the golden cheezburgers but I'm saving for the undead legion stuff, mainly these three:
http://www.aqworldswiki.com/index.php/Undead_Legend
http://www.aqworldswiki.com/index.php/Blade_Master
http://www.aqworldswiki.com/index.php/Legion_Judge

Those are probably my favorite armors out there, which I want more than I want any miltonius stuff... so I save, because undead legend+the items it requires come to 3million gold, plus a ton of questing. If anyone can tell me where I can find http://www.aqworldswiki.com/index.php/Diamond_of_Nulgath please do.

You do realize that to get those armors you need the undead warrior http://www.aqworldswiki.com/index.php/Undead_Warrior which costs 1200 AC, then you need to trade that in for undead champion http://www.aqworldswiki.com/index.php/Undead_Champion_(armor), then you can do the legion quests to get legion tokens, which takes a lot of time, so.. good luck :)

And you can get the diamond of nulgath from this quest http://www.aqworldswiki.com/index.php/Nulgath_(Quest). Although you need to find somebody with the pet, and diamonds have a very low chance to drop. So again, good luck.

I know it's all super hard, but the armor is so cool... If I can't get undead legend I'll have to settle with the blademaster or legion judge... I found out that there is an easier way to get the diamond, but it takes a lot of boss killing. Super fast to get them if you have a big party, or even just 2 people of high level. Still, you have to fight okokuro head and escherion and vath... :(
If you need something done if the Fan Fiction section, please bother me with it so I feel important.
If you don't know who that is, I'll kill you.
Indiana Jones hero made by RazorLeaf :D :D :D

by DragonKnight » Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:03 am

Beat Yakoia
I want the fox tail though
User

by TheHallMonitor » Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:05 am

Last edited by TheHallMonitor on Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
ded

by DragonKnight » Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:12 am

:o
User

by TheHallMonitor » Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:18 am

No I'm saying you can't get any of those armors (unless you have 1200 acs), because you need legion tokens. For those you need to finish the quests, for the quests you need undead champion, and for that you need to buy the undead warrior which costs 1200 acs.
ded

by DragonKnight » Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:37 am

Ranger Lowe on twigs dream.
Ranger Lowe:Dubble rainbows all the way.
Hero:Really?
Deady: *Hits hero on head with bat*
User

by LichLord » Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:28 pm

TheHallMonitor wrote:Here's my char page http://www.aq.com/aw-character.asp?id=War%20Lord%207
Epic armor right :D

Show off! We can't get other just because we didn't play on the events specific time, which is unfair for new players :(
However! Its awesome :D

TheHallMonitor wrote:No I'm saying you can't get any of those armors (unless you have 1200 acs), because you need legion tokens. For those you need to finish the quests, for the quests you need undead champion, for undead champion you need another chain of quests and for that you need to buy the undead warrior which costs 1200 acs.

For this same reason I don't plan on getting nothing of the undead legion stuff, its TOO time consuming + needs AC.

On the other hand:

TheHallMonitor wrote:Ya those items are VERY hard to gain, have to spend days doing the "Nulgath" quest.
Although if you give up, you can sell the stuff you get from the quest. You get A LOT of gold (I currently have 2,669,847 because of this)

And Nulgath doesn't require AC! I'll need to level up a bit before being able to handle those though. :P

PEOPLE we need to set up a time in which everyone will be online to add each other.
ImageImageImageImageImage
Please give Yin, Yang, Blaze, Frost, and Crystal a visit, they will enjoy the company! :mrgreen:
User

by Cheesecake » Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:46 pm

TheHallMonitor wrote:No I'm saying you can't get any of those armors (unless you have 1200 acs), because you need legion tokens. For those you need to finish the quests, for the quests you need undead champion, and for that you need to buy the undead warrior which costs 1200 acs.

1200 ac is really the only problem... after that, I'll just do the easy token quests over and over again. I know it's a lot, but it 's so cool... and coming soon will be MORE undead legion armors, including the undead titan, which will require the undead legend. Titan will probably be too much though... Main reasons I want undead legends are:
1.Tallest armor yet :D
2.Lightning animations
3.Epic armor
4.TOTALLY EVIL! :twisted:
...or I can just get legion judge, which is also pretty cool.
If you need something done if the Fan Fiction section, please bother me with it so I feel important.

by LichLord » Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:01 pm

I could little by little stack up the AC if I do ballyhoo adds everyday + search all the time through the battleon toolbar, might get it in a year or 2 that way LOL yeah right.
Please give Yin, Yang, Blaze, Frost, and Crystal a visit, they will enjoy the company! :mrgreen:
User

by Cheesecake » Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:53 pm

LichLord wrote:And Nulgath doesn't require AC! I'll need to level up a bit before being able to handle those though. :P

Actually, the enemies in tercessuinotlim are great for leveling up. You need 50 bone dust to enter the area though, and it's hidden somewhere in citadel. With the enemies there(+exp boost maybe, if you did the leap year quests) you could level up super fast. Best for that area is healer.

by TheHallMonitor » Fri Mar 02, 2012 1:40 am

Cheesecake wrote:
LichLord wrote:And Nulgath doesn't require AC! I'll need to level up a bit before being able to handle those though. :P

Actually, the enemies in tercessuinotlim are great for leveling up. You need 50 bone dust to enter the area though, and it's hidden somewhere in citadel. With the enemies there(+exp boost maybe, if you did the leap year quests) you could level up super fast. Best for that area is healer.

Getting the bone dust is easy, just kill Jack Sprat (easy), he drops 2 to 5 bone dust.
ded

by LichLord » Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:30 am

So, which side are you joining on this huge war comming? Good, Evil, or Desoloth? And who here is crazy to try out the elemental dracomancer class, cause I know I am! :D

For me its such a hard choice between Evil and Desoloth, desoloth should qualify as evil anyways! To think that they really have 3 written endings and the winning side of the war chooses which one is gonna happen...cool! I'm rooting for EVIL screw Desoloth! :twisted:
User

by TheHallMonitor » Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:15 am

There used to be this epic way to get XP. That if you killed one of the restorers in bludrut brawl pvp, you got 2000 xp!!!
But now it's fixed and only gives 10 :(
Anyways..... EVIL FTW :twisted:
Last edited by TheHallMonitor on Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
ded

by DragonKnight » Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:16 am

Desoloth? WTF is that?
User

by DragonKnight » Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:17 am

Oh yeah hall moniter can you help me beat the icedragon queen?
User

by TheHallMonitor » Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:22 am

DragonKnight wrote:Oh yeah hall moniter can you help me beat the icedragon queen?

Wait, what queen?
ded

by DragonKnight » Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:27 am

Ice queen
User

by DragonKnight » Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:29 am

Queen Aisha
User

by LichLord » Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:58 am

Desoloth is apparently the most powerful prime elemental dragon or something along those lines who is powerful enough had a side of his own to follow him or destroy him in favor of good or evil.
User

PreviousNext