Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW)

Talk about anything game related!

Re: Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW)

by DragonKnight » Sun Mar 04, 2012 4:04 am

TheHallMonitor wrote:I just found out a disturbing fact. Miltonius had his name changed to Nulgath because he was a former hentai artist and some players found out o_O

Hentai?
User

by LichLord » Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:47 am

Guess I'll do the dragon lair quests after all this etherstorm saga war event ends, gonna see if I finish the storyline so I can see the cutscenes of the war too before it ends. And thats what he gets for using the same username, I think its too late since everybody knows Nulgath is Miltonius anyways. Talking about etherstorm saga I'm almost finishing it, on the earthstorm part now.

Edit: Finished it and its awesome, you should all too if you haven't yet, and also updating: Good is now last place by just 1% at 55%, meaning Desoloth has not only reached up, tied, but passed the good side now standing at 56%, however their no match for evil leading at a whooping 85%, might as well call it game over guys! :twisted:
ImageImageImageImageImage
Please give Yin, Yang, Blaze, Frost, and Crystal a visit, they will enjoy the company! :mrgreen:
User

by DragonKnight » Sun Mar 04, 2012 4:01 pm

UPDATE: EVIL 94%
User

by DragonKnight » Sun Mar 04, 2012 4:12 pm

Update:EVIL 95%!!!
User

by DragonKnight » Sun Mar 04, 2012 4:52 pm

Update: EVIl 97%
oh hey guys i got a firestorm offspring pet. only if I was a member...
User

by DragonKnight » Sun Mar 04, 2012 5:26 pm

ETHERSTORM WAR IS OVER EVIL WINS!!!!!!!! :o :o :D :D :D :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
User

by Epicazeroth » Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:10 pm

DragonKnight wrote:
TheHallMonitor wrote:I just found out a disturbing fact. Miltonius had his name changed to Nulgath because he was a former hentai artist and some players found out o_O

Hentai?

As in you don't know what that is or you're surprised.p
Image Image
So cute. And lonely :cry: Please visit him. And my other dragons while you're at it. Ok he's actually kinda creepy, but I promise the other one is cuter!
User

by LichLord » Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:05 pm

Dragonlord...wasn't it easier to just edit your last post with update if it was the last post made instead of spamming with 4 posts in a row? Seriously don't become one of them. :P

Now we gotta wait for the devs to launch up the evil winnning ending cutscene and/or whatever event follows up now tomarrow! :)
Please give Yin, Yang, Blaze, Frost, and Crystal a visit, they will enjoy the company! :mrgreen:
User

by Epicazeroth » Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:12 pm

No, because it shows progress, otherwise some people might think that Evil just won, they wouldn't see the progress.
Image Image
So cute. And lonely :cry: Please visit him. And my other dragons while you're at it. Ok he's actually kinda creepy, but I promise the other one is cuter!
User

by LichLord » Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:02 am

Easy, just posted like this:

Edit 1: Update 94%
Edit 2: Update 95%
Edit 3: Update 97%
Edit 4:
DragonKnight wrote:ETHERSTORM WAR IS OVER EVIL WINS!!!!!!!! :o :o :D :D :D :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Edit/updates being added up in new lines without editing the post itself.
User

by Epicazeroth » Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:24 pm

Or, he could have had a reason. Why am I even arguing for him, just ask him, instead of accusing.
Image Image
User

by LichLord » Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:11 am

Epicazeroth wrote:Or, he could have had a reason. Why am I even arguing for him, just ask him, instead of accusing.

Because you started as always netpicking a post of mine finding an argument to argue with me in a first place? Yeah that was it nobody asked your opinion...and you had said you would stop even found 2 last arguements saying that you weren't trying to bring it up again but just wondering...here we go again I guess you never learn.

On Topic: I thought they would've updated the darn game by now with next events...so much for all the guys hurrying to win the war or did their best to help like I did, at least we won by humiliating the other two sides haha, 62% and 59% and even there permanently stuck for others to see. :twisted:
User

by TheHallMonitor » Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:14 pm

LichLord wrote:
On Topic: I thought they would've updated the darn game by now with next events...so much for all the guys hurrying to win the war or did their best to help like I did, at least we won by humiliating the other two sides haha, 62% and 59% and even there permanently stuck for others to see. :twisted:

They update the game every Friday; they also make Wednesday updates but those are member only/
ded

by Epicazeroth » Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:29 pm

Wow, they must be working like, every single second of every day.
Image Image
User

by LichLord » Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:23 pm

TheHallMonitor wrote:
LichLord wrote:

They update the game every Friday; they also make Wednesday updates but those are member only/

So much for the hurry in which side won the war haha, at least evil won.

Epicazeroth wrote:Wow, they must be working like, every single second of every day.

Pretty much, if you think about it they almost do they same thing with all of their games, dividing some programers/artists/etc to one and some to others, I wonder how much money they make between all their games...

Edit: Actually found this, pretty much gives you a nice idea on how a week of work for the team in AQW goes! Man that sounds harsh on them...thinking its similar with other games and some people are in more than one team at the same time (at least I think Cysero is!).

http://www.aq.com/gamedesignnotes/howreleaseformed-1678
User

by TheHallMonitor » Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:06 am

Cheesecake wrote:
LichLord wrote:In-game, just go to battleon top-right corner has the event going on atm.
Oh and take advantage of the non-member pets being sold atm, 2 of em their both aussie including a kangaroo :D
And last but not least Dage's birthday has a list of AC-buyable items, and a special essence of the undead legion that costs 1mil...watch that turn out into something awesome that I can't afford :(

Yesterday, on AQW... barely any pets... today, there's kangaroo spam... I'm just gonna keep my cool undead unicorn :D
I dunno what the essence could be for but my guess is the undead titan armor... I decided to buy it, now I have 200k left :cry: Well, that means one thing: I'm back to farming monsters...

The undead essence is for the undead titan, but unfortunately you also need the undead legend, sorry man :(
ded

by Cheesecake » Sat Mar 10, 2012 4:46 am

TheHallMonitor wrote:
Cheesecake wrote:
LichLord wrote:In-game, just go to battleon top-right corner has the event going on atm.
Oh and take advantage of the non-member pets being sold atm, 2 of em their both aussie including a kangaroo :D
And last but not least Dage's birthday has a list of AC-buyable items, and a special essence of the undead legion that costs 1mil...watch that turn out into something awesome that I can't afford :(

Yesterday, on AQW... barely any pets... today, there's kangaroo spam... I'm just gonna keep my cool undead unicorn :D
I dunno what the essence could be for but my guess is the undead titan armor... I decided to buy it, now I have 200k left :cry: Well, that means one thing: I'm back to farming monsters...

The undead essence is for the undead titan, but unfortunately you also need the undead legend, sorry man :(

DAMMIT! I wish I hadn't bought it. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
If you need something done if the Fan Fiction section, please bother me with it so I feel important.
If you don't know who that is, I'll kill you.
Indiana Jones hero made by RazorLeaf :D :D :D

by LichLord » Sat Mar 10, 2012 5:58 pm

And I'm glad I waited just in case...I learned had learned about it already but thanks for the warning anyways! I'm sorry to hear that you bought it Cheesecake...but hey! If you keep it and in a future manage to amass or decide to buy the 1200 ac, you can get what other's who didn't buy it can, the titan! Think about it, not only will it be the best undead legion armor but it will be rare in less than a week ;)
User

by Cheesecake » Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:56 pm

LichLord wrote:And I'm glad I waited just in case...I learned had learned about it already but thanks for the warning anyways! I'm sorry to hear that you bought it Cheesecake...but hey! If you keep it and in a future manage to amass or decide to buy the 1200 ac, you can get what other's who didn't buy it can, the titan! Think about it, not only will it be the best undead legion armor but it will be rare in less than a week ;)

I STILL CANT BELIEVE I WASTED 1MIL ON THAT... :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
Oh well... I guess you're right. But in another year it will probably be sold for Dage's birthday again... Well, wasted a million, not really a problem. it's not like I had anything to buy with that anyways.
If you need something done if the Fan Fiction section, please bother me with it so I feel important.
If you don't know who that is, I'll kill you.
Indiana Jones hero made by RazorLeaf :D :D :D

by meowlala » Tue Mar 13, 2012 6:01 pm

I always play on the server with the most people, i'm Meowlala of course. Mage class, Drakath style face.

I turned the 1st and 3rd lords of chaos into lords of being soloed easily. I can't wait till they release the 2nd lords of chaos (plural because it is 2 people, Xing and Xang) but i don't have member.
Admit defeat to the dark lord. The souls of many come, the souls of few go.
User

PreviousNext