Strike Force Heroes 2

Talk about anything game related!

Re: Strike Force Heroes 2

by Mr_Lamington_Wolf » Mon Nov 17, 2014 10:46 am

I prefer Engineer still

I got a Deagle with 31 dmg today for engineer, I also got a sheep launcher and dooty launcher today :)

My strat is run at them jump over them, that way they barely get a shot on me but they also end up dead (all while shooting them)

I don't like the general and juggernaut's weapons and I suck at sniping and the merc uses excess ammo for a task that requires only a bit of ammo
I'm a Canadian Wolf crossed with an Aussie Lamington and a German accent
User

by tmn loveblue » Mon Nov 17, 2014 11:15 am

You may kill a General or Sniper with that strategy, but against a Mercenary and especially a fully armored Juggernaut, they would not die so easily. I bet you will take a few shots before you can kill them, if you manage to do that task.
User

by Zonoro13 » Mon Nov 17, 2014 11:39 am

"Excessive ammo"

Ammo does not matter to a mercenary. Cerberus + army jacket + ammo attachment means you can almost shoot constantly and not run out.
In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded.
Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
-Terry Pratchett

Is this the latest dank meme? -Pencil
User

by tmn loveblue » Mon Nov 17, 2014 11:50 am

Zonoro13 wrote:"Excessive ammo"

Ammo does not matter to a mercenary. Cerberus + army jacket + ammo attachment means you can almost shoot constantly and not run out.

Or Cerberus and the Scavenger skill ;) Cerberus pairs better with Red Dot for the low accuracy. It can mow down Engineer in 2 seconds at close range.

Even the big explosives have 10+ rockets to spare. Enough for one to clear the whole map without a single ammo box.

However I think the Engineer has the upper hand in terms of damage and accuracy compare to the machine guns of the Mercenary, allowing him to stack head shots and kill faster.
User

by blu3 » Tue Nov 18, 2014 12:59 am

anything can mow anyone down in 2 seconds at close range
breadsticks
User

Location: Across the street from that place, you know, that place, the one with the sign?

by tmn loveblue » Tue Nov 18, 2014 5:37 am

blu3 wrote:anything can mow anyone down in 2 seconds at close range

This is true except for any attacker wielding SMG, assault rifles, elemental weapons, Ban Hammer, secondary pistols, and Dooty Launcher. Or if the victim in question is a fully armored Juggernaut.
User

by blu3 » Wed Nov 19, 2014 12:40 am

smg's and assault rifles aimed at the head at close range can, and ban hammer accounts for one level
breadsticks
User

Location: Across the street from that place, you know, that place, the one with the sign?

by tmn loveblue » Wed Nov 19, 2014 7:50 am

blu3 wrote:smg's and assault rifles aimed at the head at close range can, and ban hammer accounts for one level

Yes, it is true.
User

Previous