Worst Game You've Played?

Talk about anything game related!

Re: Worst Game You've Played?

by BubblesMaster » Tue Jan 06, 2015 6:50 pm

The_TaTs wrote:
I would say that if Minecraft was your WORST experience with video games, you are lucky indeed.

Alright, how about this. I am pretty darn sure that there are worse games that I have played, of course there are. But after going through this topic I found that Minecraft was what first came to mind. It was disappointing. After watching so many Youtubers have so much fun with it I wanted to have it as well. I felt disappointed because I had set myself up to have so much fun, but was ultimately let down. Another reason why this came to mind, is probably because I played it more recently than i have some worse games. So no, not worst experience, but of the more recent ones I can definitely say the most depressing.
The Universe has a wonderful sense of humor, the trick is learning to take a joke. Do, or do not. There is no try. Why so serious? 'To Start Press Any Key' Where's The Any Key?
User

by Simmonds91 » Fri Jan 09, 2015 4:11 am

Far cry 4. The game frustrates me so much... So many bugs in it too, which was really dissapointing considering how recent it is. I feel like the developers copy and pasted far cry 3 (almost identical graphics ffs) and slapped on a price tag, ignoring any bugs they found and leaving it mostly unfinished.

I remember walking up to an enemy and emptying a full clip into his face point blank range... Not one bullet activated the hitbox... Then you have the random spawns, the black screen when moving the camera in a certain direction to name but a few of the flaws i have encountered.

I felt the same about minecraft by the way (not hiw i think it has flaws but how it got boring after a while) but i cant find anyone to play multiplayer with, i found a few but they were little kids no older than 15 at the most.. I mean come on! Anyhoo, i use minecraft like lego now, they are basically the same thing so i use it to... Vent my imagination? I know noone will ever see my grand castles and such but its nice you know? Like drawing a pretty picture.
Glory to Atom/Xenu/Bel-Shamharoth/FlyingSpaghettiMonster/HypnoToad/Yog-Sothoth/Kraff/Umbra/Yu-Yevon/Tak/Elynie/Shuma-Gorath/Unicron/RNGesus/ Tats /Hydra/Azrael/Leviathan-Lord of the Labyrinth
User

Location: The Three Jolly Luck Takeaway Fish Bar, Dagon Street, Ankh-Morpork

by Big Bad Bug » Fri Jan 09, 2015 11:39 pm

Now that I think a out it, the games that made me feel the worst when playing them would have to be a tie between Skyrim and Dark Souls 2. Skyrim, for the massive glitches that broke my game beyond repair, thus wasting multiple hours of life on a game with the most boring combat system I've ever played, and Dark Souls 2 for being so dissapointing and yet overrated across the Internet.
BBB

by wailwail » Sat Jan 10, 2015 7:24 am

Dark Souls... I wasted my money on nothing! I couldn't even defeat the first boss! So, immensely OP bosses.
User

Location: In Linirea , protecting Denas as his personal guard

by SairiRM » Sat Jan 10, 2015 1:11 pm

wailwail wrote:Dark Souls... I wasted my money on nothing! I couldn't even defeat the first boss! So, immensely OP bosses.

If a game is difficult, it doesn't mean it's bad.
User

by Chimto » Sat Jan 10, 2015 1:53 pm

wailwail wrote:Dark Souls... I wasted my money on nothing! I couldn't even defeat the first boss! So, immensely OP bosses.

It's your fault for not being skilled enough, not the game's.
A reckoning will not be postponed indefinitely. All shall be well, and all manner of thing shall be well.
User

by Big Bad Bug » Sat Jan 10, 2015 4:44 pm

There's some stuff you've got to do in order for the 1st boss to be more possible. Look around the boss room and you'll figure it out, then the bosses won't be as "immensely OP". :)
BBB

by Simmonds91 » Sun Jan 11, 2015 12:59 pm

Chimto wrote:

It's your fault for not being skilled enough, not the game's.

To be fair, dark souls is famous for being immensly difficult. It was MADE to be unforgiving to players but you are correct chimto, if the player cant beat the game then its the players fault for not being skilled enough since others have already proved the game isnt unbeatable.

I remember that first boss... Yeah.. That guy was so OP! :lol:
Glory to Atom/Xenu/Bel-Shamharoth/FlyingSpaghettiMonster/HypnoToad/Yog-Sothoth/Kraff/Umbra/Yu-Yevon/Tak/Elynie/Shuma-Gorath/Unicron/RNGesus/ Tats /Hydra/Azrael/Leviathan-Lord of the Labyrinth
User

by Mr_Lamington_Wolf » Thu Jan 15, 2015 1:15 pm

Worst game: Any game other than Minecraft
I'm a Canadian Wolf crossed with an Aussie Lamington and a German accent
User

by Simmonds91 » Thu Jan 15, 2015 2:09 pm

Captain_Awesome wrote:Worst game: Any game other than Minecraft

*virtual lego.
User

by tmn loveblue » Thu Jan 15, 2015 2:14 pm

Have any of you guys try the mods made for Minecraft? I've heard about Better Dungeons, mutated beasts, dangerous animals, increased weapon arsenal and even Pokemon. It may help reduce the repetition of the game.
User

by wailwail » Thu Jan 15, 2015 3:12 pm

There are many mods that keep the game enjoy-able. Even in the End Game phase, adding new tool tiers. Modpacks are a great way to get you back in to Minecraft.
User

Location: In Linirea , protecting Denas as his personal guard

by deoxsis12 » Mon Jan 19, 2015 3:22 am

The original Prince of Persia was awful in my opinion. Definitely the worst game I've ever played. :cry:
Grawl for president! Get your free pet rock today!

Mission Report December 16 1991...
User

by Simmonds91 » Mon Jan 19, 2015 6:10 am

deoxsis12 wrote:The original Prince of Persia was awful in my opinion. Definitely the worst game I've ever played. :cry:

Yep
User

Previous