Defender's Quest

Talk about anything game related!

Defender's Quest

by Epicazeroth » Sun May 06, 2012 8:37 pm

What it looks like. About DQ.
-
You play as a girl (the Royal Librarian of Ash) who is thrown into The Pit. The Pit is a sort of asylum (the bad kind) for people with a plague that turns them into monsters.
-
That's basically all I can say without spoiling the plot for anyone who might play.
Last edited by Epicazeroth on Mon May 07, 2012 12:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image
So cute. And lonely :cry: Please visit him. And my other dragons while you're at it. Ok he's actually kinda creepy, but I promise the other one is cuter!
User

Re: Defender's Quest

by TheHallMonitor » Sun May 06, 2012 8:59 pm

You should really provide some details because I'm sure you are the only one who's played...
ded

by Epicazeroth » Mon May 07, 2012 10:08 pm

Nepene wrote:
Epicazeroth wrote:You have so many more units than me. I have a c**pton of money and don't want to spend scrap on units cause I'll have to level them.

You don't have to level them, lots of units are useful at low levels too and they level up even if you don't use them. I grinded a fair bit so I'd have enough scrap to buy units early and now I can quickly drop them if I need them.

Although you need a lot of scrap to buy the ultimate sword. I've completed the game so I have scrap to spare.

I beat the game. I don't want to go back, beat the last level, and at the last moment have to out in my new units and pull the old ones out.
Image Image
So cute. And lonely :cry: Please visit him. And my other dragons while you're at it. Ok he's actually kinda creepy, but I promise the other one is cuter!
User

by awietheplayer » Mon May 07, 2012 10:36 pm

Epicazeroth wrote:What it looks like. About DQ.
-
You play as a girl (the Royal Librarian of Ash) who is thrown into The Pit. The Pit is a sort of asylum (the bad kind) for people with a plague that turns them into monsters.
-
That's basically all I can say without spoiling the plot for anyone who might play.

Not the good kind?
its simple visit my dragon or die
visit my dragon ----> Image <-------
Or Here another one
User

by Epicazeroth » Tue May 08, 2012 1:08 am

Nope. Maybe "prison" is more accurate.
Image Image
User

by Nepene » Tue May 08, 2012 2:45 pm

Epicazeroth wrote:
Nepene wrote:
Epicazeroth wrote:You have so many more units than me. I have a c**pton of money and don't want to spend scrap on units cause I'll have to level them.

You don't have to level them, lots of units are useful at low levels too and they level up even if you don't use them. I grinded a fair bit so I'd have enough scrap to buy units early and now I can quickly drop them if I need them.

Although you need a lot of scrap to buy the ultimate sword. I've completed the game so I have scrap to spare.

I beat the game. I don't want to go back, beat the last level, and at the last moment have to out in my new units and pull the old ones out.

Exp is the same no matter how many characters you have, why would you out your new units and pull the old ones out? I can't see any practical reason for it, or for me to want you to do that.
User

by DragonKnight » Tue May 08, 2012 7:49 pm

Is this ipad or flash?
User

by Julian » Tue May 08, 2012 7:52 pm

DragonKnight wrote:Is this ipad or flash?

Or something else? ;)
Arrogance isn't being positive about yourself, but thinking your opinion is better than someone else's.
User

by Epicazeroth » Tue May 08, 2012 8:28 pm

It works on Windows, Mac and Linux.
-
I would pull them out so they even out quicker.
Image Image
User