Star points for hero in KR1 or new KR

The place to make/discuss Kingdom Rush suggestions.

Star points for hero in KR1 or new KR

by Bejus1987 » Fri Jun 29, 2012 7:31 am

I have an idea that I believe would make the game have a higher replay value and make stars more useful and enjoyable. I'm not certain if it's already been mentioned or if it's too late to even add at this point, however I use stars for a hero and a tower as well as upgrades and always have leftovers on the iPad. I dont like archers and never invest in them. I think it would be fun if we could use stars to also increase hero stats as well. Like health, damage, range, ect. It would be fun to boost them and use them as a force on the map. I love heros so much and would really enjoy this! It may be difficult to use stars to increase the heros current powers, like more clones, two dogs, or larger area attacks, ect. That would be great as well! And even more fun would be to unlock new powers with stars!!!!!!! Like a fire ball attack, healing units, teleport, ect.

P.S.

Other ideas I had for the new Kindom Rush are:

A healing unit- either by another tower that heals in an area, or an upgrade for medics instead of barbarians or paladins. They can attack and block just like other barracks units, but with less attack, health, and armor. Or a reinforcement to place on the map to do this. They can heal any unis within a larger than normal area, to reach more people. Upgrades could be larger area and better healing, and maybe learning poison attacks and traps? Maybe to make game more balanced have them regenerate slowly?

Fast pace button- I replay maps several times a day before class in college (Go Spartans!), and hate not being able to fastforward through slow boaring parts. A simple fast pace times 2 and times 4, or even just 2, would be amazing. I can't imagine it would be hard to do...? But I have no idea so please forgive my ignorance :)

Fog- A cool thing for enemies to use against the player. It's annoying as hell but fun to deal with. Surprise!

Better bosses- I would like to see bosses that are harder. I felt they were all very easy... Maybe add a hard instead of just easy or normal would fix that.

I think I've said enough. I'm pretty sure it's too late at this point, but I really hope you guys will consider. Kingdom Rush is my favorite iPad game and amazing! Thanks!
User

Re: Star points for hero in KR1 or new KR

by kilele » Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:10 pm

+1 for a hard difficulty
+1 for healing units only if they are scandinavian valkyries ^^
I even "made" a valkyrie hero..
KR1 Fanmade Challenges
At the end of the experiment, you will be baked and then there will be cake.
User

by delebru » Fri Jun 29, 2012 2:29 pm

You have some cool ideas there. Hard mode and harder bosses will be included in the sequel.
Ironhide Developer

by Julian » Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:42 pm

delebru wrote:Hard mode and harder bosses will be included in the sequel.

Confirmation :D
Arrogance isn't being positive about yourself, but thinking your opinion is better than someone else's.
User

by Finwer » Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:34 pm

Julian wrote:
delebru wrote:Hard mode and harder bosses will be included in the sequel.

Confirmation :D

so coll :P
I SUPPORT HERO IMPROVEMENTS: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=5322
I answered as sincerly as possible and I got my favorite color...YAY!
User