NEW LEVEL

The place to make/discuss Kingdom Rush suggestions.

NEW LEVEL

by kingdomjeaic » Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:05 am

This is my idea for an extra stage in Kingdom Rush staged east of the settlement of Lozagon:
Deep in the stonecliff mountains a fearsome Mountain Troll named "Hak-Rum" has declared himself Lord of Lineria he and his Mountain and Forest trolls marched west towards the town of Lozagon and met up a band of ogres, orcs, spiders and trolls who hid deep in the forest of Silveroak and have besiged the town. We are sending you General and your men to break the siege and destroy Hak-Rum.
You will be accompanied by the stout-hearted men of Lozagon and a special brave company of Dwarves from under the mountains who we have persuaded to help you.

Enemies: Hak-Rum life:13,000 attack 500-750
Mountain Trolls life: 5,000 attack 100-200
Ogre champion life 1,200 attack 30-80
Goblin Wulf rider life 30 attack 2-5
Orc-Man life 300 attack 15-30
Rock thing life 1,000 attack 20-40
Ogre Oliphaunt rider life 3,500 attack 100-200
Spider Worm life 200 attack 10-30

Allies: Lozagon soldiers life 200 attack 10-25
Lozagon archers life 100 attack 20-30
Dwarves life 200 attack 30-50

Description: Hak-Rum, big bulky has a huge weapon in hand similar to Ogres greenish grey hairy can smash barracks and worth 20 hearts
Mountain Trolls, bulky smaller than Hak-Rum but slightly bigger than Forest Trolls greyish green and wears a helm and worth 5 hearts
Ogre Champion, Ogre with armour an steel weapon slightly bigger but uglier and worth 3 hearts
Goblin Wulf rider, like Warg rider but weaker can still dismount worth 1
Orc-Man, deep in the dungeons of Veznan he crossed brigands and Orcs only to create something horrible which he called an Orc-Man similar to Urak-Hai of the Lotr and worth 1 heart
Rock thing, like to swamp thing but made of rock and can roll piles of rock that deal 10 damage worth 3 hearts
Ogre Oliphaunt, Ogres riding big elephants who throw spears but cannot dismount worth 3 hearts
Spider Worm, Another crossbreed who can dig under ground and surprise their enemies worth 1 heart

Please Ironhide consider this as i've spent a long time on it. Also feel free to add new things or change them at your own will. Thank you
kingdomjeaic
User

User

by kingdomjeaic » Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:40 pm

Last edited by kingdomjeaic on Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:42 am, edited 2 times in total.
User

Re: NEW LEVEL

by kingdomjeaic » Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:41 pm

Also Ironhide if you will update Kingdom Rush with this idea there's a minor bug on the iPad where in the enemy index there's 2 Maurauders and Greenmuck's description is the same as the skeletons.
Thank You
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
User

by MAppDeveloping » Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:38 pm

kingdomjeaic wrote:Also Ironhide if you will update Kingdom Rush with this idea there's a minor bug on the iPad where in the enemy index there's 2 Maurauders and Greenmuck's description is the same as the skeletons.
Thank You
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Yes, the IRonhide team said that they already knew about this bug and that they will fix it on the next update
MAppDeveloping - Apple Developer -
User

by jetster1 » Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:05 pm

I SAY GET PERMISSION TO MAKE A RANGERS APPRENTICE LEVEL AND HAVE WARGALS AND KALKARA AND SKANDIANS AND MORGARATH OR AND THE RANGERS TOWERS WOULD BE SUPER POWERFUL BECAUSE OF WILL AND HALT OH AND THE BARRACKS COULD BE UPGRADED WITH HORACE FIGHTING WITH THEM AND ALL ALL THE HEREOS WOULD BE CUSTOMIZED AS THE CHARACTERS IN IT i know i added to many and but WHO CARES NOT ME OF COURSE
:o
ME-I am a ninja you know that right?
NOT NINJA PERSON- No you are not.
ME-Oh yeah? did you just see me do that.
NOT NINJA PERSON-Do what?
ME-My point exactly.
User

by kingdomjeaic » Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:04 am

jetster1 wrote:I SAY GET PERMISSION TO MAKE A RANGERS APPRENTICE LEVEL AND HAVE WARGALS AND KALKARA AND SKANDIANS AND MORGARATH OR AND THE RANGERS TOWERS WOULD BE SUPER POWERFUL BECAUSE OF WILL AND HALT OH AND THE BARRACKS COULD BE UPGRADED WITH HORACE FIGHTING WITH THEM AND ALL ALL THE HEREOS WOULD BE CUSTOMIZED AS THE CHARACTERS IN IT i know i added to many and but WHO CARES NOT ME OF COURSE
:o

Yes that would sound good but you should explain your ideas because I don't have any idea what your talking about.
User