Kingdom Rush: Naruto and Once Piece Edition

The place to make/discuss Kingdom Rush suggestions.

Re: Kingdom Rush: Naruto and Once Piece Edition

by Epicazeroth » Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:40 pm

WTF?
Image Image
So cute. And lonely :cry: Please visit him. And my other dragons while you're at it. Ok he's actually kinda creepy, but I promise the other one is cuter!
User

by maverixk » Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:59 pm

I don't dislike this idea, I jus think its chances of happening are low. Sorry. :(
Kandosii sa kar'ta, Vode an. Mand'alore a'den mhi, Vode an. Bal kote, darasuum kote, Jorso'ran kando a tome. Sa kyr'am nau tracyn kad, Vode an.
User

by Julian » Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:27 pm

NO. NO. NOOOOO.
Thanks for the idea though and I am sorry
for my lack of constructive criticism :3
Arrogance isn't being positive about yourself, but thinking your opinion is better than someone else's.
User

by Scorpion008 » Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:55 am

agreed. Japanese style is toooooooooooooooo dif.
User

by maverixk » Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:15 pm

Actually, now that I think about it, I think if it was done right and in the KR style, then it'd be pretty cool!
I just don't think the devs will do it.
I like it, just don't think it'll go through.
Thanks for your suggestion though! Keep 'em coming!
Kandosii sa kar'ta, Vode an. Mand'alore a'den mhi, Vode an. Bal kote, darasuum kote, Jorso'ran kando a tome. Sa kyr'am nau tracyn kad, Vode an.
User

by Puggerugger » Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:59 pm

I don't even...
User

by Scorpion008 » Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:37 pm

maverixk wrote:Actually, now that I think about it, I think if it was done right and in the KR style, then it'd be pretty cool!

Mav, it's cool to have a negative opinion sometimes. Don't feel the need to agree with everyone.
User

by maverixk » Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:57 pm

Scorpion008 wrote:
maverixk wrote:Actually, now that I think about it, I think if it was done right and in the KR style, then it'd be pretty cool!

Mav, it's cool to have a negative opinion sometimes. Don't feel the need to agree with everyone.

I know, I genuinely thought it would be cool. I like Naruto, and I like kingdom rush. It makes sense that I would like them together, but like I said, I doubt the devs would do it. Also, I was trying to be encouraging to a new member of the forum. I know I would feel a little discouraged to only get a rain of no's on my first suggestion, so I sweetened it up a little bit.
User

by Epicazeroth » Fri Oct 05, 2012 12:42 am

Uhh, just because two things are good doesn't mean they're good together. Besides, it's unoriginal. I really don't like when people just say "X and Y are good. Let's make a crossover." It's even worse if they're asking for it to be official. I don't think the HST is bad, just... not with KR.
Image Image
So cute. And lonely :cry: Please visit him. And my other dragons while you're at it. Ok he's actually kinda creepy, but I promise the other one is cuter!
User

by catkittycool321 » Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:43 pm

I actually got the idea from my sister -.-
My sister age is 20-25 somewhere between those numbers, and she was like "It would be fun having to fight ninjas and have naruto in it." So I guess I made the idea of the whole Naruto and One Piece thing -.- I don't need nobody to agree with me. I sometimes agree with Epicazeroth, something can't be crossover. Like BBQ sauce with ice cream. Trust me someone in my old middle school did that, and was absent that day -.- Threre is a 25% chance it will happen, I'm keeping hope.
@maverixk
It could be great if it Naruto KR style. I don't think just because Naruto is a awesome manga/anime it doesn't have to be with KR -.- I mean I don't like Sasuke, I didn't need to say Sasuke could have a bonus stage.

Anyway thanks for commenting ^.^

From,
User

by LichLord » Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:19 pm

At the most, I expect that the only realistic possibility of this being implemented is through reinforcement costumes for Kingdom Rush 2, to replace the mortal kombat/starwars/streetfighter(?) costumes in kingdom rush. Since these are pretty much based on most popular shonen mangas, might as well assume that the third set of costumes would be Bleach along Naruto and One Piece.

In a way it would still be cool for non-fans because you would still have a Ninja costume set (Naruto), a Samurai-ish costume set (Bleach) and a Pirates costume set (One Piece).

Feel free to criticize/comment/judge on my opinion on how this suggestion should be implemented (or at least has any realistic chance of happening). ^-^
ImageImageImageImageImage
Please give Yin, Yang, Blaze, Frost, and Crystal a visit, they will enjoy the company! :mrgreen:
User

by TheHallMonitor » Sat Oct 06, 2012 7:40 pm

LichLord wrote:At the most, I expect that the only realistic possibility of this being implemented is through reinforcement costumes for Kingdom Rush 2, to replace the mortal kombat/starwars/streetfighter(?) costumes in kingdom rush. Since these are pretty much based on most popular shonen mangas, might as well assume that the third set of costumes would be Bleach along Naruto and One Piece.

In a way it would still be cool for non-fans because you would still have a Ninja costume set (Naruto), a Samurai-ish costume set (Bleach) and a Pirates costume set (One Piece).

Feel free to criticize/comment/judge on my opinion on how this suggestion should be implemented (or at least has any realistic chance of happening). ^-^

I like this idea ^^

More costumes is a great idea. They should be added to iOS as well (free, of course).

What I reaallly want to see is Clash of the Olympians costumes.

Please?
ded

by Julian » Sat Oct 06, 2012 7:46 pm

No Naruto costumes please... I would like
something more iconic like Pokémon better :D
Arrogance isn't being positive about yourself, but thinking your opinion is better than someone else's.
User

by TheHallMonitor » Sat Oct 06, 2012 7:48 pm

Julian wrote:No Naruto costumes please... I would like

I hate Pokemon...
ded

by Julian » Sat Oct 06, 2012 7:50 pm

*throws pokéball at TheHallMonitor*

bleep, bleep, bleep
(silence...)

I caught a HallMonitor!

TheHallMonitor, use 'like Pokémon'!
IT'S SUPER EFFECTIVE.

TheHallMonitor now likes Pokémon.
User

by catkittycool321 » Tue Oct 09, 2012 6:36 pm

LichLord wrote:At the most, I expect that the only realistic possibility of this being implemented is through reinforcement costumes for Kingdom Rush 2, to replace the mortal kombat/starwars/streetfighter(?) costumes in kingdom rush. Since these are pretty much based on most popular shonen mangas, might as well assume that the third set of costumes would be Bleach along Naruto and One Piece.

I would actually like Bleach, One Piece, and Naruto costumes in KR. Great idea :D
Julian wrote:No Naruto costumes please... I would like

No Naruto costumes....I do not agree about :(
But I would love Pokémon costumes too :)
I sort of agree with TheHallMonitor, I don't hate Pokémon, but Pokémon has been going on for too long :( Now I starting to not like it anymore :shock:
User

by Epicazeroth » Wed Oct 10, 2012 8:07 pm

How would Pokémon be implemented?
Image Image
User

by Julian » Sun Oct 14, 2012 6:14 pm

Epicazeroth wrote:How would Pokémon be implemented?

Ash, Brock, Misty & Pikachu! 8-)
User

by Epicazeroth » Sun Oct 14, 2012 11:48 pm

Seems like a tribute, rather than a costume, would be best (look at Ruins of Acaroth and they have a Triforce).
Image Image
User

by billakoz16 » Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:28 pm

nooooooooo do you want to add somethink which only you will use-see the up guys-
If you want a Special Tower, I am the guy to ask.

Special Towers Here!
User

Location: Greece, the place were dimocracy was born...and destroyed