New suggestions

The place to make/discuss Kingdom Rush suggestions.

New suggestions

by Party » Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:59 pm

Would you agree if you add in animations like for example: Clouds floating in the sky,
Birds flying in the air, or like trees/branches swaying to the breeze of the wind? (You can add in sound effects too)

Would that be hard for you? :/

One more thing I would actually like: New floating islands with new enemies?

Up in the air the map will look like there will be clusters of clouds, floating islands with like airplanes or flying creatures or smthing? You could imagine it.

:)
User

Re: New suggestions

by Julian » Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:30 am

Party wrote:Would you agree if you add in animations like for example: Clouds floating in the sky,
Birds flying in the air, or like trees/branches swaying to the breeze of the wind? (You can add in sound effects too)

I think this is a great and very original suggestion ^^ I don't see how clouds could
be added without hindering the view too much, but birds flying in the air & branches
swaying to the breeze of the wind, with additional sound effects, would be awesome <3

Party wrote:One more thing I would actually like: New floating islands with new enemies?

I don't really like this though. It would be too unrealistic for Kingdom Rush in my eyes C:
Arrogance isn't being positive about yourself, but thinking your opinion is better than someone else's.
User

by Goldenrhino » Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:45 am

Clouds could be done, especially as fog. Shadows of clouds moving across would be cool to see as well!
Yes, my profile pic is a bunny. Don't judge.
User

by LichLord » Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:06 pm

Goldenrhino wrote:Clouds could be done, especially as fog. Shadows of clouds moving across would be cool to see as well!

I could see these shadow fogs as extra obstacles in the way for certian stages same way as they would have special towers, any regular clouds would need high levels of transparency for them to actually make the game look better without hindering the view.
ImageImageImageImageImage
Please give Yin, Yang, Blaze, Frost, and Crystal a visit, they will enjoy the company! :mrgreen:
User

by Party » Sat Oct 27, 2012 10:21 am

Thanks Sir Julian, Goldenrhino, and LichLord!

Respect.
User