Level editor and "login" in the game!! Big Post

The place to make/discuss Kingdom Rush suggestions.

Level editor and "login" in the game!! Big Post

by necrox22 » Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:47 am

Level editor :It would be a great thing that the kingdom rush 2 has a level editor, because that variety is the Difference between great games and bad games. Also serves because if you spend the game will not have to stop because you can use the level editor you can create and play a level or a level set, ie, that the game will never end because there will always be a multitude of games to play or create .

"Login":It is necessary to log in to the game so they can update!, Plus it helps to problem of auto-save!!

Thank you for reading this post!! Moderator please answer me your decision!! -------- /i use translate/
Last edited by necrox22 on Tue Dec 18, 2012 9:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User

Re: Level editor and "login" in the game!! Big Post

by Epicazeroth » Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:22 pm

Wall the levels are custom-made and they're too far into KR2, so it would be impractical to add a level editor now.
-
I don't get the log-in thing.
Image Image
So cute. And lonely :cry: Please visit him. And my other dragons while you're at it. Ok he's actually kinda creepy, but I promise the other one is cuter!
User

by necrox22 » Wed Dec 19, 2012 2:06 pm

I do not understand your answer to editor
but with the "login" Yesterday was created

/i use translate, bad translate/
User

by Epicazeroth » Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:40 pm

The levels are too individual to have an editor. They don't just use pre-made parts to make a level, they make them all from scratch.
-
As for the login, AG has always had that.
-
Maybe someone else would be better at explaining this than me? (Someone who speaks Spanish.)
Image Image
So cute. And lonely :cry: Please visit him. And my other dragons while you're at it. Ok he's actually kinda creepy, but I promise the other one is cuter!
User

by Misterd909 » Thu Dec 20, 2012 4:26 pm

Maybe a system where you draw the map in the background with an image editor, add content (towers, minion spawners) and make the path where the minions would go.
User

by xXErr4rXx » Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:50 pm

Worst idea ever. Why? It can be a perfect idea for other games but kingdom rush isn't a game that you just create your levels and upload them so others can play. It ruins kingdom rush. I can't explain why its a very bad idea >just for kingdom rush< because I'm really sleepy at the moment but believe me, there are lots of reasons why a level editor wouldn't fit into kingdom rush
Special towers in KRO are so weak I build a couple of wild magus and bladesingers every time.

User