An idea

The place to make/discuss Kingdom Rush suggestions.

An idea

by FastAndBlast » Sun Jul 03, 2016 8:23 am

Sorry for wasting your time if someone already suggested this :star:

An Idea for KR :hero:
The levels in KR are always limited by the screen but why not make it that they are larger. To move drag your finger or curser on to the edge of the screen and the screen will move that way. :arrow:

Maybe a minimap? :?:

It would improve gameplay and make it harder since you can't see the whole map and it would be much harder to manage your towers and multiple lanes :veznan:

Just a suggestion :)
I am the mighty Pixel Artist
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
User

Re: An idea

by FeedDaKingdom » Sun Jul 03, 2016 11:24 am

A minimap on Iron Marines would pretty much be a necessity. On a Tower Defense game unless the level is REALLY BIG, maybe, i dont know around 4x the screen of an iphone, then yeah maybe a minimap would be good. But still no minimap just for challenge would still be ok.
Every soul is sacred, no one has to die
I just change the pace of inevitability
User

Re: Larger Maps and Mini-Maps

by Big Bad Bug » Sun Jul 03, 2016 2:45 pm

Don't name the thread "an idea." What if you have another idea!? Are you going to name it "another idea?" ;)

Larger maps would be cool, but having to navigate by moving around on the screen just isn't fun. Plus, I've never felt like maps were too small. Some felt cramped like Sunken Citadel or Duredhel Outskirts, but they never felt like they needed to be larger.

So, that makes this suggestion good for future levels that can have huge maps and waves that match the size. People before have complained about not being able to save since they don't have enough time to play a whole level. Making maps bigger implies having longer levels so that players get to progressively fill up the whole map with towers, which will take longer if there's more map to fill. I would welcome a few longer levels myself, since the Origins updates are all pretty short missions compared to the ones in Rotten Forest or the Frontiers updates.
BBB

Re: An idea

by FastAndBlast » Mon Jul 04, 2016 3:07 am

Ok, I'll keep that in mind :)
I am the mighty Pixel Artist
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
User