Kingdom rush 4 speculation

The place to make/discuss Kingdom Rush suggestions.

Kingdom rush 4 speculation

by SealDarklight » Mon Aug 01, 2016 8:58 am

Now i have in my mind allot of thing in KR4 things. Now i dont know if its the same Map as the First KR game. There are allot of things that should be in the game and reasons if ironhide developers ran out of ideas.

Hypnosis (Now hypnosis works more like an instakill/teleport that wont work on bosses. It doesnt kill the target but instead turns it into allie and goes back to the path and kills its own allie for few seconds. I think a Mage, mage hero or mage enemy use.)
Damage increasement on kill (Now we did have Lilith who increases when she kills for few seconds but i ment damage increasement and can stack. More kills it get the more damage it deals for like 5 extra damage, I think a mage works well because it sounds like a Sith who increases power the more it kills)
Death aura (Now i know a hero and a Phantom Warrior has but a tower needs one. For example its usefull with Barracks and unit wich deals more damage the longer the enemy is in the aura.)
Unit for Archers (We got 2 mage towers as units and Artillery having unit but how about Archer? I mean it might be rangers who block and shoot while the rangers on top shoot at them)
Enemies who freeze (I havent seen any enemy who freezes heroes or units but it would be a good add on and there is an enemy who can freeze)
A Barrack or Artillery Tank (I put this mainly because its like a Golem who has good dps, good armor and ton of hp and i think it can self destruct and shoot rocket and if barrack it can chainsaw wich is more like stun)
Regenerating barrack (I havent seen a barrack who can regenerate and some of you know what my made barracks have)
Hit and heal (Its also the same barrack that i made and it works like if they hit they heal)
Damage increase( Razor boars have one but not a hero or a barrack and it would fit well)
Healing mage (We did get barracks who can heal but not a Mage wich only heals but cannot hit enemies, it would be a good thing)
Fairies as enemies (We did have a hero as a fairy and yes fairies are good beings but how about a fairy that is corrupt and attacks your soilders. They should look deceased or gray and they have the ability to turn soilders into some beings and also drain their hp)
Groke (I know i like Moomins allot but it would be a good idea. It´s a ghost like being that freezes soilder and maybe eats them and it would fit well in a Spruce forest and tundra levels)
Revenants (I dont know if its gonna be a hero or an enemy but its a fast being that dies if it kills. Revenants are people who came from the dead and came for vengeance against a person or being that killed him or his family or things)
Korents (I did made long time ago a Korent as a Hero and it can be an ally because Korents arent evil beings even if there demons. They are Carneval figures popular in Slovenia and probably Spritzee and Aromatisse from Pokemon took inspiration from Korents but maybe its coincidents. It can probably be a healing mage because Korents dont harm people)
More difficult level (Kingdom rush was hard, Frontiers was easy and Origin people say its easier. I think the game should be hard as before)
Taiga or Spruce wood level (I really think they havent made a Spruce forest level because it fits well with northern lands, what we got already? Well its just a mountain level in the first game but why not a spruce wood level, it would be great if we put a sauna house and Kylo Ren easter egg)
Tundra (A snow level would fit well in the 4th game because the only snow level we got is Mountains. It would be great if theres an iglu and some ice enemies and maybe a shaman and snow mountains and also a winter village)
Savanna (If it takes Place in south it would be great if theres savanna but im not a fan of savanna but it would be great)
MESA (Mesa would be great, its a red desert with some cliffs and canyones. Its also good if theres Black mesa and a MAD Max easter egg here and there)
Brich wood forest (While i do live in north if theres a Birch wood level because it feels beautiful)
Dark woods (We did have twilight forest but its twilight wich is purple but why not a Dark forest that is pretty good thing to add)
Night Vision or Night (It would be great if theres night in some levels, we did get Blackburn and shadow moon but why not in the night?)
Frost Knight or Ice and Snow like Enemies (I got this idea from Scrakes skin in Killing floor Christmas special skin and there have been Ice enemies that charge at you. There even a villian in the Thor Movie that can duplicate and made of ice. Also ice boss would be handy)
Flying boss (A dragon or a bombarder ship would be great. There was a tower defence that had one as a boss)
Boss that deals true damage but lacks area damage or instakill (I had in my mind when i was making a cruel king as a boss)
Full level buff (A thing for hero that replaces fourth tier and Buffs towers, Loot and nerfs enemies. The nerf enemies got in my mind when i was playing another tower defence. Its a Passive verion of Hero spells)
Darker levels (I like Blackburn because its dark and cool Place to live and yes i like horror because i got a grim fascination but it would be great)
Caves (Allot of people want caves and Dwarves and why not new caves. I like Dark cave levels)
Dwarves (Not my thing but others got in my mind)
Nerfed Hero spells (Hero spells were too good that they made artilleries no use but i think the only nerf i got in my mind is that heroes should be allive in order to spell work)
Different hero spells (There were so many heroes that deal area damage and why not make different ones like enemies drop more loot if the towers kills them and make them vunerable to damage if the towers kill them or a thing that makes towers twice stronger or teleport)
viknig units (We got Ingvar but why not vikings as allies or mercenaries. They would hit hard and be like berserkers)
Time stop (Probably an idea for a hero or a mage that pauses the game except for them and they shoot and when times out they will hit them and game goes normal again)
Magic immunity (There arent many magic dealers compair to True damage dealers and there should be a hero that is Immune to magic. Thor is magic resistance but the reason why he isnt immune is because it makes bandits lair and Hushwood too Easy)

There are more but what would you people think what should be in the game?
User avatar
User
 
Posts: 474
Joined: Sun Jul 19, 2015 6:40 pm
Location: In the Deep Dark Woods

Re: Kingdom rush 4 speculation

by SealDarklight » Mon Aug 01, 2016 10:47 am

I also got something in my mind as well

Warlocks as allies (It would be great when there here especially the ability to increase their power and there one of 3 mages that use dark power other is necromancer and Sorcerers)
Mineartillery (We got Bolin who throws mines and Phoenix that lays mineeggs but how about a MineArtillery?)
Canons (I wish if we got a slow but hard hitting canon. You can target like the Sunray and The statue in rising tides so how about that?)
Targeter (An ability for you to controll it)
Resurect to different species (Ability more like how Bloodtricksters use but for allies and fitts well with Warlock probably turning my dead soilders into Revenants)

The only left i got is another Archer tower
User avatar
User
 
Posts: 474
Joined: Sun Jul 19, 2015 6:40 pm
Location: In the Deep Dark Woods


Re: Kingdom rush 4 speculation

by The Blademaster » Wed Aug 10, 2016 1:54 pm

Concerning magic resistance, I think it would be an interesting change if we saw magic-resistant soldiers. So far, we've had armored troops, but it would be nice if we saw some with magic resistance. However, if they were to be useful and be included, Ironhide would probably have to balance the number of enemies that deal magic damage and physical damage, because there are more physical damage dealers than magic damage dealers in the first 3 games.
I'll discuss this further later, because I have to go now.
User
 
Posts: 50
Joined: Wed Jul 27, 2016 12:19 pm
Location: In Aredhel, training a squadron of Bladesingers.

Re: Kingdom rush 4 speculation

by SealDarklight » Wed Aug 10, 2016 8:22 pm

The Blademaster wrote:Concerning magic resistance, I think it would be an interesting change if we saw magic-resistant soldiers. So far, we've had armored troops, but it would be nice if we saw some with magic resistance. However, if they were to be useful and be included, Ironhide would probably have to balance the number of enemies that deal magic damage and physical damage, because there are more physical damage dealers than magic damage dealers in the first 3 games.
I'll discuss this further later, because I have to go now.


Why not both Magic and Armored soilder. Thats even nicer.
User avatar
User
 
Posts: 474
Joined: Sun Jul 19, 2015 6:40 pm
Location: In the Deep Dark Woods

Re: Kingdom rush 4 speculation

by timewarp » Thu Aug 11, 2016 8:21 pm

SealDarklight wrote:
The Blademaster wrote:Concerning magic resistance, I think it would be an interesting change if we saw magic-resistant soldiers. So far, we've had armored troops, but it would be nice if we saw some with magic resistance. However, if they were to be useful and be included, Ironhide would probably have to balance the number of enemies that deal magic damage and physical damage, because there are more physical damage dealers than magic damage dealers in the first 3 games.
I'll discuss this further later, because I have to go now.


Why not both Magic and Armored soilder. Thats even nicer.

why not a lvl 4 barracks with an upgrade that grants its soldiers magic resistance (200/150/150 low/med/hi)
Image
User avatar
User
 
Posts: 43
Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2016 1:46 pm

Re: Kingdom rush 4 speculation

by SJBlood » Thu Aug 11, 2016 8:44 pm

timewarp wrote:
SealDarklight wrote:
The Blademaster wrote:Concerning magic resistance, I think it would be an interesting change if we saw magic-resistant soldiers. So far, we've had armored troops, but it would be nice if we saw some with magic resistance. However, if they were to be useful and be included, Ironhide would probably have to balance the number of enemies that deal magic damage and physical damage, because there are more physical damage dealers than magic damage dealers in the first 3 games.
I'll discuss this further later, because I have to go now.


Why not both Magic and Armored soilder. Thats even nicer.

why not a lvl 4 barracks with an upgrade that grants its soldiers magic resistance (200/150/150 low/med/hi)


Sounds cool but I think it's a bit expensive, considering that there aren't many enemies with magic attack in the games (1 or 2 in KR, 4 in KRF, 4-5 in KRO), so either add more magic attackers, or decrease the price.
Too bad you can't quote the look on my face.
User
 
Posts: 507
Joined: Sun Feb 10, 2013 6:12 pm
Location: Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Re: Kingdom rush 4 speculation

by timewarp » Fri Aug 12, 2016 12:46 pm

SJBlood wrote:
timewarp wrote:
SealDarklight wrote:
Why not both Magic and Armored soilder. Thats even nicer.

why not a lvl 4 barracks with an upgrade that grants its soldiers magic resistance (200/150/150 low/med/hi)


Sounds cool but I think it's a bit expensive, considering that there aren't many enemies with magic attack in the games (1 or 2 in KR, 4 in KRF, 4-5 in KRO), so either add more magic attackers, or decrease the price.


I want more magic attackers :D


Do you remember the last scene of KRF, when you complete the campaign ? Some saurian picks up the corrupted Tear of Elynie. Maybe KR4 will be the sequel of KRF.
Image
User avatar
User
 
Posts: 43
Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2016 1:46 pm

Re: Kingdom rush 4 speculation

by SJBlood » Fri Aug 12, 2016 12:49 pm

timewarp wrote:Do you remember the last scene of KRF, when you complete the campaign ? Some saurian picks up the corrupted Tear of Elynie. Maybe KR4 will be the sequel of KRF.

I don't think it's a Saurian, looked like some frog :lol: But yes, KR4 should be a KRF sequel.
Too bad you can't quote the look on my face.
User
 
Posts: 507
Joined: Sun Feb 10, 2013 6:12 pm
Location: Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Re: Kingdom rush 4 speculation

by AerisDraco » Fri Aug 12, 2016 1:08 pm

Actually, it's been confirmed on the parts of the devs that it is a KRF sequel, I think.
KRA is not over. Not if I have anything to say about it.
User avatar
Moderator
 
Posts: 2347
Joined: Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:36 pm
Location: Northern Cuba (Miami)

Re: Kingdom rush 4 speculation

by The Blademaster » Fri Aug 12, 2016 1:55 pm

SealDarklight wrote:
The Blademaster wrote:Concerning magic resistance, I think it would be an interesting change if we saw magic-resistant soldiers. So far, we've had armored troops, but it would be nice if we saw some with magic resistance. However, if they were to be useful and be included, Ironhide would probably have to balance the number of enemies that deal magic damage and physical damage, because there are more physical damage dealers than magic damage dealers in the first 3 games.
I'll discuss this further later, because I have to go now.


Why not both Magic and Armored soilder. Thats even nicer.

That's what I was thinking, actually. One level 4 barracks tower could have magic resistance, while the other could have armor. Of course, they would have different stats and upgrades so they could be more unique, because if the only difference between the two towers (get my LOTR reference?) was their different types of resistance, that would definitely be pretty bland.
User
 
Posts: 50
Joined: Wed Jul 27, 2016 12:19 pm
Location: In Aredhel, training a squadron of Bladesingers.

Re: Kingdom rush 4 speculation

by Ninja » Fri Aug 12, 2016 2:37 pm

AerisDraco wrote:Actually, it's been confirmed on the parts of the devs that it is a KRF sequel, I think.


Where? On FB? Twitter?
"Grammar is the logic of speech, even as logic is the grammar of reason." ~ Richard Chenevix Trench

"You don't have good grammar when you type with your fists." ~ C. F. Payne
User avatar
User
 
Posts: 4631
Joined: Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:57 pm
Location: Sagan-1

Re: Kingdom rush 4 speculation

by AerisDraco » Fri Aug 12, 2016 3:06 pm

I feel as if I read it somewhere in the Ask the Studio thread.
KRA is not over. Not if I have anything to say about it.
User avatar
Moderator
 
Posts: 2347
Joined: Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:36 pm
Location: Northern Cuba (Miami)

Re: Kingdom rush 4 speculation

by Ninja » Fri Aug 12, 2016 3:51 pm

AerisDraco wrote:I feel as if I read it somewhere in the Ask the Studio thread.


Really? I never read anything about that. :?
"Grammar is the logic of speech, even as logic is the grammar of reason." ~ Richard Chenevix Trench

"You don't have good grammar when you type with your fists." ~ C. F. Payne
User avatar
User
 
Posts: 4631
Joined: Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:57 pm
Location: Sagan-1

Re: Kingdom rush 4 speculation

by The Kingmaker » Fri Aug 12, 2016 3:51 pm

May I point out I think a sequel to origins would be better, if a little muddy. Perhaps a sequel to both, seeing as it would be awesome to see KR1, 2 and 3 things again. A shame there's an ocean slap bang in the middle of everything so we can't have the races meet up. Perhaps an interesting tropical island chain would be cool.

Before you say we've had fish people and jungle people and volcanic areas, take a look at Don't Starve:Shipwrecked. Many saw it as a finished/semi-finished game. But Shipwrecked is like Frontiers in that everything changes, but nothing changes. There aren't rabbits or beefalo to eat or hounds that hunt you, instead there are crabbits and water beefalo and dogfish. There is no Deerclops with its horns and one monstrous eye, instead there is a tiger shark with its gills and cool orange stripes.
A tropical setting for at least one third of a KR game would be excellent, and as sequels will quickly run out of basic landforms if we go too fast (like rushing into space with the alien tease) it might be time to go in deeper on one in particular.

Also I think there should be a different MacGuffin than the Tear of Elynie. Mainly because I don't want any more alien-like enemies than ones similar to Frontiers
"Aragorn: [Elvish] Sit down, Legolas."
Image

My treasured creations:
The Oddities, The Four Elementals, Gathering Twilight
The Community Improves Heroes
User avatar
User
 
Posts: 1901
Joined: Sun Apr 19, 2015 4:42 pm
Location: A stage (but all the world's a stage)

Re: Kingdom rush 4 speculation

by SealDarklight » Fri Aug 12, 2016 6:03 pm

Sounds quite nice. I do feel like we might get northern Canada, Skandinavia and russian like enviroment because i feel Vanzen was quite suspicious with his liked game on Steam. He is on my Steam Friend list and sometimes when i watch his games that he owns, his wishlist, his followed games and his ratings some of the games feel like Snowy and Spruce woods and Also the Dark woods. Some games that he likes are Dying Light, Frozen State and so on. Even Banners Saga i feel him suspicious and when i heard on a review with the makers of banners saga they said that theres gonna be a Sequel kingdom rush game thats gonna include one of the Character from Banners Saga. I think i could chat with him.
User avatar
User
 
Posts: 474
Joined: Sun Jul 19, 2015 6:40 pm
Location: In the Deep Dark Woods

Re: Kingdom rush 4 speculation

by SJBlood » Fri Aug 12, 2016 8:59 pm

SealDarklight wrote:Sounds quite nice. I do feel like we might get northern Canada, Skandinavia and russian like enviroment because i feel Vanzen was quite suspicious with his liked game on Steam. He is on my Steam Friend list and sometimes when i watch his games that he owns, his wishlist, his followed games and his ratings some of the games feel like Snowy and Spruce woods and Also the Dark woods. Some games that he likes are Dying Light, Frozen State and so on. Even Banners Saga i feel him suspicious and when i heard on a review with the makers of banners saga they said that theres gonna be a Sequel kingdom rush game thats gonna include one of the Character from Banners Saga. I think i could chat with him.

Isn't that Bolverk? Or a full-fledged hero?
Too bad you can't quote the look on my face.
User
 
Posts: 507
Joined: Sun Feb 10, 2013 6:12 pm
Location: Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Re: Kingdom rush 4 speculation

by Filipuntik » Fri Aug 12, 2016 9:15 pm

I kind of think that the ending to KRF was just a joke and is not planned to be elaborated upon (thanks captain am I right).

I wonder what kind of themes should the next game have. So far we've got grasslands (plain), mountains, wastelands, sandy desert, jungle, caves, grasslands (forest-ish), magical world and a freaking floating city. Now for the bonus levels there's also a spooky version of the wasteland, coast (my personal favourite visual-wise) and mines. There's not much elsewhere to go to.

I wouldn't be surprised if we got a snowy version of the grasslands though. Just what you described with Banner Saga, maybe the Skandinavian feel with fjords and glaciers. Or maybe some twist on the desert environment. Or another dimension. Or an underwater city...

Also it's hard to make a sequel for both KRF and KRO, for... reasons :v) though to be fair we didn't hear much of the elves in the first two games. Maybe they took quite a beating while fighting the Twilight armies...?
"Ian, would you like to go to a party in my pants?"
User avatar
User
 
Posts: 94
Joined: Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:51 pm
Location: Czechia (now officially ;-;)

Re: Kingdom rush 4 speculation

by Ninja » Fri Aug 12, 2016 10:03 pm

Filipuntik wrote:Or an underwater city...


*cough*sunkencitadel*cough*
"Grammar is the logic of speech, even as logic is the grammar of reason." ~ Richard Chenevix Trench

"You don't have good grammar when you type with your fists." ~ C. F. Payne
User avatar
User
 
Posts: 4631
Joined: Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:57 pm
Location: Sagan-1

Re: Kingdom rush 4 speculation

by Big Bad Bug » Sat Aug 13, 2016 12:23 am

Honestly, I want a return to the first KR games' setting. Not the place, but the time, when things were almost entirely medieval without being competelt fantasy like Origins or having so much technology like Frontiers. KR1 has the best balance in my opinion, and seeing some other war elsewhere (maybe beyond the Valoras Sea) occuring at the same time as the war with Vez'nan would be so cool. :D
BBB
User avatar
Moderator
 
Posts: 7815
Joined: Sun Jan 12, 2014 5:22 pm
Location: Your worst nightmares

Next

Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests