Elven expansion ideas

The place to make/discuss Kingdom Rush suggestions.

Re: Elven expansion ideas

by Zonoro13 » Fri Nov 29, 2013 9:37 pm

Ice dwarves and desert dwarves would also be cool. Admit it, you are W-R-O-N-G.
In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded.
Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
-Terry Pratchett

Is this the latest dank meme? -Pencil
User

by SilasLock » Fri Nov 29, 2013 10:04 pm

MechaNecromancer wrote:Desert elves would add more originality,because they wouldn't be taking the idea of Elves living in woods,etc.Instead,they would make a new type of Elves,living on the desert.

I actually like the idea of desert elves. I still think we should have the elven expansion in KR, but KRF elves should be desert elves if anything.
I have mad skills, but more mad than skills.
ImageImage
User

by RaZoR LeAf » Fri Nov 29, 2013 10:13 pm

I don't understand the issue. We already have two types of dwarves. Those we are using as towers, who have chosen explosives and electronics, and those that appear in the Dark Descent that chose a more military structure. Why can't there be more than one type of Elf? Where does it state that Elves must only occupy a forest area?
Yes it's me

by SilasLock » Fri Nov 29, 2013 10:19 pm

RaZoR LeAf wrote:I don't understand the issue. We already have two types of dwarves. Those we are using as towers, who have chosen explosives and electronics, and those that appear in the Dark Descent that chose a more military structure. Why can't there be more than one type of Elf? Where does it state that Elves must only occupy a forest area?

Aye, my thoughts exactly. If we can only have one, though, I'd prefer forest elves.

That's a big IF. The devs might make two expansions, one for each game. They might make none (sads). I'm just preparing for every eventuality.
I have mad skills, but more mad than skills.
ImageImage
User

by Finwer » Sat Nov 30, 2013 3:41 pm

SilasLock wrote:
RaZoR LeAf wrote:I don't understand the issue. We already have two types of dwarves. Those we are using as towers, who have chosen explosives and electronics, and those that appear in the Dark Descent that chose a more military structure. Why can't there be more than one type of Elf? Where does it state that Elves must only occupy a forest area?

Aye, my thoughts exactly. If we can only have one, though, I'd prefer forest elves.

That's a big IF. The devs might make two expansions, one for each game. They might make none (sads). I'm just preparing for every eventuality.

probably they will not do any elven expansions...but i think the devs should really apply this idea :yey:
I SUPPORT HERO IMPROVEMENTS: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=5322
I answered as sincerly as possible and I got my favorite color...YAY!
User

by Sanzuwu13 » Sat Nov 30, 2013 7:44 pm

Finwer wrote:
SilasLock wrote:

probably they will not do any elven expansions...but i think the devs should really apply this idea :yey:

I think should have more than one variety of forest-dwelling elf, even if one isn't Sylvan Elf (for comparison, consider Tolkien's elves. There are two distinct branches of sylvan elves (those in Lothlorien and those in Mirkwood) and then there are the elves of Rivendell, who aren't sylvan elves exactly...but do live in a forest).

I will say though, that while they wouldn't be elves, I do think a Yuki-onna expansion would also be pretty cool, especially as it would probably give some backstory for Elora Wintersong (and if it was in KRF, like I personally think it should be, it would provide an extended five-skill Elora, which I think should happen. I haven't had the chance to play her myself, but I know that she is one of many players' favorites).
User

Location: Ha'Kraj Plateau, recruiting trolls and half-trolls for the forces of good

by Epicazeroth » Sat Dec 07, 2013 10:07 pm

There could be Desert Elves and ride Scorpions.
Image Image
So cute. And lonely :cry: Please visit him. And my other dragons while you're at it. Ok he's actually kinda creepy, but I promise the other one is cuter!
User

by Finwer » Tue Dec 10, 2013 4:56 pm

http://postimg.org/image/fbrg31zi5/
FAN ART TIME!
here is a drawing made by one of my girl class mates ;)
hope you guys like it!
P.S.
the drawing is mine now!!!
User

by SairiRM » Tue Dec 10, 2013 6:40 pm

Finwer wrote:http://postimg.org/image/fbrg31zi5/
FAN ART TIME!
hope you guys like it!
P.S.

Wow awesome ;D
User

by Sanzuwu13 » Tue Dec 10, 2013 7:09 pm

FAN ART TIME!
hope you guys like it!
P.S.

Wow. This is fabulous. If your classmate isn't already, advise her to pursue art a career.
User

Location: Ha'Kraj Plateau, recruiting trolls and half-trolls for the forces of good

by Finwer » Tue Dec 10, 2013 7:16 pm

Sanzuwu13 wrote:
FAN ART TIME!
hope you guys like it!
P.S.

Wow. This is fabulous. If your classmate isn't already, advise her to pursue art a career.

well...in my class all of us are good at drawing...we are at an art school ;)
anyway i will tell her what you guys said :D
User

by Sanzuwu13 » Tue Dec 10, 2013 7:55 pm

Finwer wrote:
Sanzuwu13 wrote:
FAN ART TIME!
hope you guys like it!
P.S.

well...in my class all of us are good at drawing...we are at an art school ;)
anyway i will tell her what you guys said :D

Ah.
User

by Zonoro13 » Tue Dec 10, 2013 8:12 pm

My friend could draw like that. He was a crazy artist. I wonder how he's doing...
In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded.
Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
-Terry Pratchett

Is this the latest dank meme? -Pencil
User

Previous