Kingom Rush in a MOBA

The place to make/discuss Kingdom Rush suggestions.

Re: Kingom Rush in a MOBA

by xstargaming » Mon Jun 29, 2015 11:37 am

Finwer wrote:It would be nice if you would shrink the heroes to the size they have in the actual games and if the walking animation will stop when you stop moving (because right now it just remains to the point of the animation you decided to stop,making them look like they are stopped in time or something).


Indeed, I just noticed some hero sizing issues that I'll get to fixing. Also, I'll work on the walking animation, but know that my previous attempt to do so didn't end too well. :lol:
User avatar
User
 
Posts: 2082
Joined: Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:12 pm
Location: Virginia, United States

Re: Kingom Rush in a MOBA

by xstargaming » Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:05 pm

Progress Update:

Thus far, I have added in damage indicators (and a small button in the upper left-hand corner of the arena to deactivate them), notifications for chat messages in the main screen of the game, in-arena chat functionality, and the ability to turn off the sound in the game on any screen. :D

I've got a few other features to fix and add in, but it shouldn't take too long to complete the rest of it. :)
User avatar
User
 
Posts: 2082
Joined: Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:12 pm
Location: Virginia, United States

Re: Kingom Rush in a MOBA

by flamemaster368 » Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:10 pm

xstargaming wrote:Progress Update:

Thus far, I have added in damage indicators (and a small button in the upper left-hand corner of the arena to deactivate them), notifications for chat messages in the main screen of the game, in-arena chat functionality, and the ability to turn off the sound in the game on any screen. :D

I've got a few other features to fix and add in, but it shouldn't take too long to complete the rest of it. :)


Sweet! :) Also I have a question what about the Kingdom Rush Origins Heroes, are you planning on adding those in or just leaving them out?
Image



Thanks to shadownight for the awesome avatar!
User avatar
User
 
Posts: 97
Joined: Tue Feb 11, 2014 11:40 pm

Re: Kingom Rush in a MOBA

by xstargaming » Mon Jun 29, 2015 8:12 pm

flamemaster368 wrote:
xstargaming wrote:Progress Update:

Thus far, I have added in damage indicators (and a small button in the upper left-hand corner of the arena to deactivate them), notifications for chat messages in the main screen of the game, in-arena chat functionality, and the ability to turn off the sound in the game on any screen. :D

I've got a few other features to fix and add in, but it shouldn't take too long to complete the rest of it. :)


Sweet! :) Also I have a question what about the Kingdom Rush Origins Heroes, are you planning on adding those in or just leaving them out?


I'm afraid those won't be added in; it would take far too long to do so, if how long it took to add in the KR:F mobile heroes was any indication. :lol:
User avatar
User
 
Posts: 2082
Joined: Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:12 pm
Location: Virginia, United States

Re: Kingom Rush in a MOBA

by xstargaming » Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:29 pm

Progress Update:

The sound effects for the KRF mobile heroes' abilities have been added in, and ability information is now available in the hero room upon clicking the ability icon.

I expect to have this update released within a few days. :D
User avatar
User
 
Posts: 2082
Joined: Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:12 pm
Location: Virginia, United States

Re: Kingom Rush in a MOBA

by xstargaming » Thu Jul 02, 2015 12:12 pm

I'm glad to announce that I have finished the update, having now added in cycling walking animation -- yep, I figured it out -- and resizing some heroes. :D

http://www.xstargaming.com/Online-Games ... nirea.html
User avatar
User
 
Posts: 2082
Joined: Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:12 pm
Location: Virginia, United States

Re: Kingom Rush in a MOBA

by Finwer » Thu Jul 02, 2015 1:11 pm

xstargaming wrote:I'm glad to announce that I have finished the update, having now added in cycling walking animation -- yep, I figured it out -- and resizing some heroes. :D

http://www.xstargaming.com/Online-Games ... nirea.html

It isn't working on the last version of mozilla. :?
I SUPPORT HERO IMPROVEMENTS: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=5322
Image
Image
I answered as sincerly as possible and I got my favorite color...YAY!
User avatar
User
 
Posts: 2821
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:34 am
Location: Silveroak Forest

Re: Kingom Rush in a MOBA

by xstargaming » Thu Jul 02, 2015 1:33 pm

Finwer wrote:
xstargaming wrote:I'm glad to announce that I have finished the update, having now added in cycling walking animation -- yep, I figured it out -- and resizing some heroes. :D

http://www.xstargaming.com/Online-Games ... nirea.html

It isn't working on the last version of mozilla. :?


Oh, yes, I forgot that Mozilla doesn't support X, Y, and Z translations. It should be fixed now. :)

I really do have to recommend Chrome, though. ;)
User avatar
User
 
Posts: 2082
Joined: Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:12 pm
Location: Virginia, United States

Re: Kingom Rush in a MOBA

by Big Bad Bug » Thu Jul 02, 2015 3:49 pm

xstargaming wrote:I really do have to recommend Chrome, though. ;)


He's a bot! Get him!!
BBB
User avatar
Moderator
 
Posts: 7814
Joined: Sun Jan 12, 2014 5:22 pm
Location: Your worst nightmares

Re: Kingom Rush in a MOBA

by xstargaming » Thu Jul 02, 2015 4:21 pm

Big Bad Bug wrote:
xstargaming wrote:I really do have to recommend Chrome, though. ;)


He's a bot! Get him!!


Bah! My plans are ruined! Curse you BBB, I shall have my revenge!

*jumps out of a window and soars away using his rocket feet*

:lol:
User avatar
User
 
Posts: 2082
Joined: Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:12 pm
Location: Virginia, United States

Re: Kingom Rush in a MOBA

by xstargaming » Thu Jul 02, 2015 6:35 pm

Oh, I forgot to mention: press "control" to access the chat in the arena. :D
User avatar
User
 
Posts: 2082
Joined: Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:12 pm
Location: Virginia, United States

Re: Kingom Rush in a MOBA

by Magnus0 » Sat Jul 04, 2015 5:34 pm

We should do a little tournament on this with all the forumers. That would be fun!
I HAVE CHORTLES!
User avatar
User
 
Posts: 986
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 5:18 pm
Location: rage valley, where I slay endless waves of orcs

Re: Kingom Rush in a MOBA

by xstargaming » Sat Jul 04, 2015 5:42 pm

Magnus Swiftwind wrote:We should do a little tournament on this with all the forumers. That would be fun!


I concur! The problem is scheduling a time in which to do it; almost everyone lives in a different time zone. :lol:

I'd be more than happy to set up a tournament board and rankings, if we can plan it. :)
User avatar
User
 
Posts: 2082
Joined: Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:12 pm
Location: Virginia, United States

Re: Kingom Rush in a MOBA

by Big Bad Bug » Sat Jul 04, 2015 5:44 pm

Being in the US, my morning is usualy everyone else's evening. How about 8:00 AM southern California time? :P
BBB
User avatar
Moderator
 
Posts: 7814
Joined: Sun Jan 12, 2014 5:22 pm
Location: Your worst nightmares

Re: Kingom Rush in a MOBA

by flamemaster368 » Sat Jul 04, 2015 8:28 pm

Big Bad Bug wrote:Being in the US, my morning is usualy everyone else's evening. How about 8:00 AM southern California time? :P



That's like five in the morning for me :lol:
Image



Thanks to shadownight for the awesome avatar!
User avatar
User
 
Posts: 97
Joined: Tue Feb 11, 2014 11:40 pm

Re: Kingom Rush in a MOBA

by xstargaming » Sat Jul 04, 2015 8:48 pm

Big Bad Bug wrote:Being in the US, my morning is usualy everyone else's evening. How about 8:00 AM southern California time? :P


'Tis about 11 AM for me. Let's see about everyone else. :)
User avatar
User
 
Posts: 2082
Joined: Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:12 pm
Location: Virginia, United States

Re: Kingom Rush in a MOBA

by wailwail » Sat Jul 04, 2015 9:54 pm

Big Bad Bug wrote:Being in the US, my morning is usualy everyone else's evening. How about 8:00 AM southern California time? :P


So that makes it 4.p.m in my time zone.
Image
User avatar
User
 
Posts: 2260
Joined: Sat Dec 14, 2013 11:46 am
Location: In Linirea , protecting Denas as his personal guard

Re: Kingom Rush in a MOBA

by The Kingmaker » Sun Jul 05, 2015 6:43 am

1pm here
"Aragorn: [Elvish] Sit down, Legolas."
Image

My treasured creations:
The Oddities, The Four Elementals, Gathering Twilight
The Community Improves Heroes
User avatar
User
 
Posts: 1899
Joined: Sun Apr 19, 2015 4:42 pm
Location: A stage (but all the world's a stage)

Re: Kingom Rush in a MOBA

by xstargaming » Sun Jul 05, 2015 11:07 pm

So far, the timing is looking rather good -- except for you, flamemaster, my apologies. :lol:

If we some more people on board, just enough for multiple rounds, I will begin setting up a tournament board. :D
User avatar
User
 
Posts: 2082
Joined: Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:12 pm
Location: Virginia, United States

Re: Kingom Rush in a MOBA

by flamemaster368 » Mon Jul 06, 2015 4:58 am

xstargaming wrote:So far, the timing is looking rather good -- except for you, flamemaster, my apologies. :lol:

If we some more people on board, just enough for multiple rounds, I will begin setting up a tournament board. :D


Nah, it's all good, either I'll actually wake up early or I'll just miss it :lol: Maybe I'll wake up... but like 5.... ugh :x
Image



Thanks to shadownight for the awesome avatar!
User avatar
User
 
Posts: 97
Joined: Tue Feb 11, 2014 11:40 pm

PreviousNext

Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests
cron