New game by Ironhide?

The place to make/discuss Kingdom Rush suggestions.

New game by Ironhide?

by archduke » Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:57 pm

I suggest a Kingdom Run based RPG flash game or ipod/pad app. You choose an original class (soldier, archer, or mage) and as you level up gain new pieces of armor and weapons (and later upgrade your character to different types and eventually make a final specialization). This may still be some kind of RTS or at least strategy of some kind, but with an element of RPG mixed in. Honestly you could make a great MMO off of this but I know that would be too much trouble (I would definitely play it if you made one though). Anyway, I don't pretend to have perfect ideas but some kind of RPG based on Kingdom Rush would be great to see.
EDIT: I called Kingdom Rush 'Kingdom Run' by accident.
Last edited by archduke on Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
User

Re: New game by Ironhide?

by Epicazeroth » Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:30 am

Like Defender's Quest?
Image Image
So cute. And lonely :cry: Please visit him. And my other dragons while you're at it. Ok he's actually kinda creepy, but I promise the other one is cuter!
User

by Julian » Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:05 am

I have no idea why threads like this are often posted in the Kingdom Rush category.
It should quite obviously be in the Game Talk category. Anyway, I would love a RPG by ironhide :D
Arrogance isn't being positive about yourself, but thinking your opinion is better than someone else's.
User

by archduke » Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:38 am

Well, not exactly like defender quest, more personal control of the character than that. Maybe some similarities, but instead of just having a 'hero' that you can upgrade with new equipment, I meant actual control/aim of the character. Dungeon defender-esque maybe?
User

by Epicazeroth » Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:11 pm

Julian wrote:I have no idea why threads like this are often posted in the Kingdom Rush category.
It should quite obviously be in the Game Talk category. Anyway, I would love a RPG by ironhide :D

Because they think people only read this.
Image Image
So cute. And lonely :cry: Please visit him. And my other dragons while you're at it. Ok he's actually kinda creepy, but I promise the other one is cuter!
User