Tower Ideas

The place to make/discuss Kingdom Rush suggestions.

Re: New Tower Ideas

by Ashbite » Sat Aug 23, 2014 4:57 pm

Simmonds91 wrote:
Ashbite wrote:
Simmonds91 wrote:I tried not to put stats in so i could keep it in suggstions but i was originally thinking they could be special attacks you choose to upgrade, your idea of 25% chance is so much better though!

I figured since status effects are being included in new map ideas (like the commander uses a move that hastens the enemy movement etc.) how about a tower that goes with that theme? To balance things out yknow?

This could be a special tower in tmn's witch stage! It would go so well together! :D

I was thinking of tmn's witch stage when i started typing this out :) you are right, it suits it well but then again witches also mix and create potions so... Maybe if we renamed it to "witches cauldron", tmn's version of the vampire ally in Dusk Chateau?

Just trying to find the logic of an alchemist that shows up exclusively for a witch map you see...

Well…it could be an alchemist organisation that hates witches?
BTW you should post this in his topic.
Some people believe football is a matter of life and death. I am very disappointed with this attitude. I can assure you it is much, much more important than that.

A villain dies a thousand times, a hero only once.

:veznan: :sheep: :veznan:
User

by The_Viking » Sat Aug 23, 2014 6:00 pm

So Ashbite, I'm confused. Can I still propose new tower ideas here? I'm just a little confused on what you were saying before. :?
User

Location: Minnesota, U.S.A, which is pretty much just a new version of Norway.

by Ashbite » Sat Aug 23, 2014 6:03 pm

The_Viking wrote:So Ashbite, I'm confused. Can I still propose new tower ideas here? I'm just a little confused on what you were saying before. :?

Sorry if I wasn't clear.
If you make a new concept, such as a new tower type :arrow: Suggestions
If you make a new mage/barracks/whatever tower, :arrow: Fanfic
Some people believe football is a matter of life and death. I am very disappointed with this attitude. I can assure you it is much, much more important than that.

User

by The_Viking » Sat Aug 23, 2014 6:10 pm

Ashbite wrote:
The_Viking wrote:So Ashbite, I'm confused. Can I still propose new tower ideas here? I'm just a little confused on what you were saying before. :?

Sorry if I wasn't clear.
If you make a new concept, such as a new tower type :arrow: Suggestions
If you make a new mage/barracks/whatever tower, :arrow: Fanfic

Ah, I get it now. Thanks for clarifying. :)
User

Re: Tower Ideas

by The_Viking » Tue Aug 26, 2014 11:34 pm

Bombard Tower

Dragonfire Cannon: A large tower that shoots flaming oil out of a large cannon at its enemies. The tower does true fire damage. The attack will appear somewhat like Ashbite's "blazing breath" attack.

Attack: 50-100
Attack Speed: Very Slow
Range: Long
Cost: 400 coins

Burning Oil: Shoots out pure oil that slows and damages enemies for 40-60/50-70/60-80 damage per second. 200/175/175 gold.

Blazing Death: Every 20/18/16 seconds, the dwarves use there larger cannon to shoot a super-high powered flame that disintegrates an enemy and explodes, dealing 100-200 damage to enemies around it. 350/300/300 gold.

http://oi59.tinypic.com/2wew9ag.jpg
Last edited by The_Viking on Mon Sep 01, 2014 1:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
User

by Simmonds91 » Wed Aug 27, 2014 9:38 am

Mind control tower: sends a signal to the enemies brain forcing it to slowly kill itself. (a damage over time attack like the Dwaarps furnace blast attack)

Traitor switch: the tower sends out a signal to a single (or group) enemy that temporarilly cuts off its ability to differentiate between foe and friend. (the enemy becomes an ally temporarilly acting as a barrack unit)

Brain freeze: the tower sends out a signal that temporarily derails the enemies thought process stunning it.

Mind melt: sends a signal to the enemy cutting off its mind completely insta killing it. (insert matrix reference)
Glory to Atom/Xenu/Bel-Shamharoth/FlyingSpaghettiMonster/HypnoToad/Yog-Sothoth/Kraff/Umbra/Yu-Yevon/Tak/Elynie/Shuma-Gorath/Unicron/RNGesus/ Tats /Hydra/Azrael/Leviathan-Lord of the Labyrinth
User

Location: The Three Jolly Luck Takeaway Fish Bar, Dagon Street, Ankh-Morpork

by The_Viking » Wed Aug 27, 2014 4:34 pm

Simmonds91 wrote:Mind control tower: sends a signal to the enemies brain forcing it to slowly kill itself. (a damage over time attack like the Dwaarps furnace blast attack)

Traitor switch: the tower sends out a signal to a single (or group) enemy that temporarilly cuts off its ability to differentiate between foe and friend. (the enemy becomes an ally temporarilly acting as a barrack unit)

Brain freeze: the tower sends out a signal that temporarily derails the enemies thought process stunning it.

Mind melt: sends a signal to the enemy cutting off its mind completely insta killing it. (insert matrix reference)

Cool tower :) Kind of brutal too :twisted:
User

by tmn loveblue » Thu Aug 28, 2014 12:09 am

MAGE: Mystic Mage

Damage: 45-90
Range: Long
Fire rate: Slow

The shamans of the mysterious desert tribes wield dark magic to disable foes.

Skills

- Gory Feast: (400/300/300) Call forth a Sand Worm on a group of enemies, dealing 100-200/150-350/200-500 area damage with 30% chance of devouring the cluster. (30s cooldown)

- Boiling Blood: (250/200/200) Shoot a bolt of magic of base area damage at an enemy, causing it to bleed for 40-50 damage per second for 3/5/7s (12s cooldown)
User

by The_Viking » Thu Aug 28, 2014 2:24 am

New Mage Tower: Shrine Tower

Instead of doing damage, this tower boosts other tower's' abilities. Multiple Shrine towers in close proximity can stack there abilities. Will appear as three magi worshiping a statue of their god on a large boulder. (Kind of like The Shrine of Regnos)

Attack: None
Range: Extreme
Boosting Rate: 20% added to tower abilities
Cost: 300

Divine Intervention: Every 14/12/10 seconds, all enemies within the Shrine's range are slowed to 25%/50%/75% their normal speed. Cost is 300/250/250/
Heavenly Strike: Every 20/16/14 seconds, the magi have worshiped enough for the statue to attack the enemies with a powerful bolt of magic that deals AoE damage. The magic bolt deals 80-120/120-160/160-200 damage for 300/150/150 gold

http://oi62.tinypic.com/xnc6e1.jpg
Last edited by The_Viking on Mon Sep 01, 2014 1:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
User

by Mr_Lamington_Wolf » Thu Aug 28, 2014 7:50 am

Can some1 plz reply to my "sheep barracks" idea PLZ reply
I'm a Canadian Wolf crossed with an Aussie Lamington and a German accent
User

by The_Viking » Mon Sep 01, 2014 2:08 am

Royal Javelin Throwers: The Majesty's favored ranged units. They attack with power and fast.

Attack: 30-45
Attack Speed: Very Fast
Range: Great

Ballista Launch: The javelin throwers bring out there big ballista that shoots a volley of powerful arrows at the enemy. It deals 40-70/60-90/80-110 physical AoE damage every 14/12/10 seconds. 250/200/200 coins

Crippling Blow: Every javelin has a 10%/15%/20% chance to slowly drain the life of an enemy at 10 life per second, and make it permanently slower by 50%/60%/75% their normal speed. 250/150/150 coins.

Picture: http://oi57.tinypic.com/i3rpmg.jpg

Minotaur Labyrinth : You have gained the help of the Minotaurs! They are a force to be reckoned with on the battlefield!
P.S. This would probably be a level-specific tower.

Attack: 45-55 Area Attack
Armour: None
Health: 600
Respawn Time: 15 seconds
Price: 300

Special Ability:

Minotaur Gore: The Minotaur charges the enemies, stunning them for 4 seconds, and then the Minotaur fights the enemies from there. The Minotaur then returns to its position.

Picture: http://oi60.tinypic.com/2isxyps.jpg
User

by awesomejoon » Mon Sep 01, 2014 4:38 am

Level 4 artillery tower

Laser Turret Tower

Damage: 19-30
Fire rate: Very fast
Upgrades: Ground laser, More lasers
Passive ability: It ignores half an armor and it's damage increase by 1.5 every second as it stays on the target. Meaning that the more health the enemy has, the more damage it will receive within it's radius.

Upgrade Option:
More Laser: Increases the amount of turrets by 3, and then 4-(Cost: 300/150)

Ground laser: Release heated laser around the tower after 2/3/4 turrets fire their lasers(meaning it's damage rate is very slow), dealing 20/30/40 area damage-(cost: 250/100/100)
Fate/Grand Order is a cancer game
I'm dead. Nuff said
User

by Magnus0 » Mon Sep 08, 2014 2:07 pm

level 4 barrack tower

battle mage school

appearance.
the tower should look like a mage school(like the harry potter castle thing) and the mages themselves look like magnus spellbane but with armor.

stats.
health: 180
armor: medium
melee damage: 11-15
ranged damage: 30-38 magic damage. powerfull but slow fire rate.
respawn time: 10 seconds

abbilities.
1. weakness zone: all enemies in a small radius of the batle mages deal 20/30/40 % less damage. cost 225/125/125
2. the force: has a 20/40/60 % chance to control, all ranged attacks fired at the mages ,with telekinesis and then throws them back with double power. cost 200/100/100. screw you archers :twisted:
3. creates a mini arcane storm that deals 60/100/140 magic aoe damage. cooldown: 10 seconds. cost 150/100/100
passive abbility: the mages can teleport. this makes them easy to control and allows them to defend two lanes.

I know, they are overpowered but the level 4 barracks aren't used that much so they deserve it. also the battle mages are probably really good starting towers because the can easily kill small waves of enemies.
I HAVE CHORTLES!
User

by Ashbite » Mon Sep 08, 2014 2:42 pm

Both go to FanFic. :arrow:

User

by Magnus0 » Mon Sep 08, 2014 3:01 pm

why should we go to fanfic? if we already have a topic for tower ideas in suggetions, you don't need another one in fanfic. I don't really see the problem.
I HAVE CHORTLES!
User

by Chimto » Mon Sep 08, 2014 3:03 pm

Because the Suggestions board is reserved for concepts, not for detailed ideas, including numbers and that sort of stuff.
A reckoning will not be postponed indefinitely. All shall be well, and all manner of thing shall be well.
User

by Magnus0 » Mon Sep 08, 2014 3:05 pm

yeah, sorry. I have already seen a tower idea topic in fanfic so I just post my ideas there from now on.
I HAVE CHORTLES!
User

Previous