Tower Sets

The place to make/discuss Kingdom Rush suggestions.

Tower Sets

by The Grapelord » Mon Sep 01, 2014 2:56 pm

What with the new kingdom rush on its way, there will probably be a total of three sets of final tower upgrades, all with their own benefits. So, for different levels, different sets of towers would be either better suited or preferred. With this in mind, could there be a choice on the level screen between which tower set to use in the next level?

Just a thought(or suggestion).
User

Re: Tower Sets

by Simmonds91 » Wed Sep 03, 2014 11:07 am

you say "probably"... there hasnt been anything like this before, just 2 tier 4 towers for each type, so what makes you think there would be "3 sets of tower final tower upgrades"?? have ironhide mentioned anything? you aren't talking a load of bull with nothing to back up what you are talking about right?
Glory to Atom/Xenu/Bel-Shamharoth/FlyingSpaghettiMonster/HypnoToad/Yog-Sothoth/Kraff/Umbra/Yu-Yevon/Tak/Elynie/Shuma-Gorath/Unicron/RNGesus/ Tats /Hydra/Azrael/Leviathan-Lord of the Labyrinth
User

Location: The Three Jolly Luck Takeaway Fish Bar, Dagon Street, Ankh-Morpork

by Ashbite » Thu Sep 04, 2014 5:15 am

He means three 'sets' as in one 'set' of L4 Towers per game.
Some people believe football is a matter of life and death. I am very disappointed with this attitude. I can assure you it is much, much more important than that.

A villain dies a thousand times, a hero only once.

:veznan: :sheep: :veznan:
User

by Simmonds91 » Thu Sep 04, 2014 12:54 pm

Ashbite wrote:He means three 'sets' as in one 'set' of L4 Towers per game.

so 3 x 8 L4 towers? (barracks 2, archer 2, artillery 2, mage 2 = 8 l4 towers)
Glory to Atom/Xenu/Bel-Shamharoth/FlyingSpaghettiMonster/HypnoToad/Yog-Sothoth/Kraff/Umbra/Yu-Yevon/Tak/Elynie/Shuma-Gorath/Unicron/RNGesus/ Tats /Hydra/Azrael/Leviathan-Lord of the Labyrinth
User

by The Grapelord » Thu Sep 04, 2014 4:16 pm

Simmonds91 wrote:
Ashbite wrote:He means three 'sets' as in one 'set' of L4 Towers per game.

so 3 x 8 L4 towers? (barracks 2, archer 2, artillery 2, mage 2 = 8 l4 towers)

Yes. One "set" is all 8 of the different level 4 towers per game. So, with the new "set" we're assuming will come in the next game there will be three total.
User

by wailwail » Thu Sep 04, 2014 4:37 pm

I'm thinking that in the new game there will be 3 sets , with each set having 1 level 4 tower , 1 set for each race ( yes , you choose races )
User

Location: In Linirea , protecting Denas as his personal guard

by Simmonds91 » Sat Sep 06, 2014 11:37 am

right, gotcha... so ill ask again, what makes you "assume" or "think" there will be these sets?

That whole changing races idea is awesome if they are going to do that, it'll put in so much more variety. unique hero's for each race and different stats for each tower depending on the race.... though its the same as the tower sets, I've only seen one poster that shows someone who looks like an elf and that tells me next to nothing as to what they are going to do with the new game.
User