big topic

The place to make/discuss Kingdom Rush suggestions.

big topic

by Magnus0 » Sun Sep 14, 2014 7:03 pm

Repetitive topics and no common sense by some members would be my first guess at why there aren't many active members. Haven't seem a lot of the people online that were here when I first got here (only been back for almost a month)

I am not long a member of this forum but I agree with this. There should be a really big topic, where every member can particpate in. not just a regular topic but something completly new that has the potential to go on forever. so I challenge you to come up with such a topic and you can suggest them here.
I HAVE CHORTLES!
User

Re: big topic

by Simmonds91 » Sun Sep 14, 2014 9:32 pm

Coming from someone with only 58 posts id say this was being quite.. Cocky? Not the right word but oh well.

You do have a point i suppose though and the idea you have proposed is a good one, however, the new kingdom rush 3 would be the only real topic that would be possible for it and there is already a thread on it and if THAT isn't something big like you have suggested, that the whole forum can connect on, then nothing is. Not to say that thread isnt big or anything.
Glory to Atom/Xenu/Bel-Shamharoth/FlyingSpaghettiMonster/HypnoToad/Yog-Sothoth/Kraff/Umbra/Yu-Yevon/Tak/Elynie/Shuma-Gorath/Unicron/RNGesus/ Tats /Hydra/Azrael/Leviathan-Lord of the Labyrinth
User

Location: The Three Jolly Luck Takeaway Fish Bar, Dagon Street, Ankh-Morpork

by Ashbite » Sun Sep 14, 2014 9:40 pm

This topic should have been posted in the KR forum, this is a forum for suggestions for KR games.
Some people believe football is a matter of life and death. I am very disappointed with this attitude. I can assure you it is much, much more important than that.

A villain dies a thousand times, a hero only once.

:veznan: :sheep: :veznan:
User

by Simmonds91 » Sun Sep 14, 2014 9:42 pm

Completely slipped my mind... He's right magnus.
Glory to Atom/Xenu/Bel-Shamharoth/FlyingSpaghettiMonster/HypnoToad/Yog-Sothoth/Kraff/Umbra/Yu-Yevon/Tak/Elynie/Shuma-Gorath/Unicron/RNGesus/ Tats /Hydra/Azrael/Leviathan-Lord of the Labyrinth
User

Location: The Three Jolly Luck Takeaway Fish Bar, Dagon Street, Ankh-Morpork

by Magnus0 » Mon Sep 15, 2014 5:35 am

I know about the only- 58-posts-thing but I was on this forum as guest way longer so I know the topics haven't changed that much. I think the forum will revive after the new game because we have many more things to talk about. It would be cool if there was a big topic until then but I think you're right that there aren't many other things to talk about than the new game.
I HAVE CHORTLES!
User

by kevin32 » Fri Sep 19, 2014 3:59 am

"Challenge" accepted...

hint, hint
User

Location: In Machu Picchu, communing with the gods of tower defense.

by wailwail » Fri Sep 19, 2014 6:31 am

kevin32 wrote:"Challenge" accepted...

hint, hint

KEVIN32 :o
User

Location: In Linirea , protecting Denas as his personal guard