Weather

The place to make/discuss Kingdom Rush suggestions.

Weather

by Simmonds91 » Sun Dec 14, 2014 10:10 pm

In origins you can upgrade the storm power to slow down your enemies, as though they were walking in a storm! It even has the expensive cgi showing stormy weather too!

How about havings maps that affect your own troops? (Hero/reinforcements/barracks).

For example, a desert map that makes your troops move and attack slower due to the heat? There could be a wavy pattern across the screen to make out that its really hot...

It doesnt have to just be their movement however, it could affect their stats directly.

It could also affect the enemies too.
Glory to Atom/Xenu/Bel-Shamharoth/FlyingSpaghettiMonster/HypnoToad/Yog-Sothoth/Kraff/Umbra/Yu-Yevon/Tak/Elynie/Shuma-Gorath/Unicron/RNGesus/ Tats /Hydra/Azrael/Leviathan-Lord of the Labyrinth
User

Location: The Three Jolly Luck Takeaway Fish Bar, Dagon Street, Ankh-Morpork

Re: Weather

by SairiRM » Mon Dec 15, 2014 1:19 pm

I like the idea. I would add this too; for example a stage can have all the 4 seasons one after another, each one affecting both your troops and your enemies in different ways, winter can slow your soldiers, summer heat can slow down the regeneration rate of troops, spring can increase their fire rate, etc. I'd really love to have this new mechanic in game.
User

by Mr_Lamington_Wolf » Mon Dec 15, 2014 1:24 pm

And the Ice levels could have random blizzards that slow the attack and movement rate of not soldiers and enemies
I'm a Canadian Wolf crossed with an Aussie Lamington and a German accent
User

by adriaxv10 » Mon Dec 15, 2014 4:44 pm

very good idea! You could put a boss who control the weather, and the heroes who did the weather change that benefits the Allies and the weather maps that are of vital importance (either with a new level of soldiers adapted to the weather or special tower this level)
User

by Simmonds91 » Mon Dec 15, 2014 6:21 pm

That boss idea is good and will make the changing weather make more sense i guess but i want a whole set of weather maps and your suggestion means there will have to be a boss for each one. Just think of it, a boss for every level... No thank you! (Unless you make such a thing its own mode which is currently getting discussed in another thread)

I only want one weather for one map anyway personally, which kind of makes your boss idea unnecesarry in that case, but thats in a perfect world where this suggestion is actually going to get implemented, fine tuned to exactly how i want it to be in the game :D which it wont heheh.
Glory to Atom/Xenu/Bel-Shamharoth/FlyingSpaghettiMonster/HypnoToad/Yog-Sothoth/Kraff/Umbra/Yu-Yevon/Tak/Elynie/Shuma-Gorath/Unicron/RNGesus/ Tats /Hydra/Azrael/Leviathan-Lord of the Labyrinth
User

Location: The Three Jolly Luck Takeaway Fish Bar, Dagon Street, Ankh-Morpork

by adriaxv10 » Mon Dec 15, 2014 6:46 pm

There was a misunderstanding, I meant one boss at a final level, otherwise it would be excessive as you said, I would (if the idea is carried out) in the survival also appears for the weather random and / or scheduled, because I think that would add more excitement, I think the weather in this hypothetical survival does not always have to be bad, so the user would have a point (with some luck) in their favor.
Thanks and comment! :hero:
User

by Zonoro13 » Mon Dec 15, 2014 8:28 pm

Maybe a bonus campaign, four levels of spring/summer/fall/winter with the final boss being the Weather Lord.
In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded.
Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
-Terry Pratchett

Is this the latest dank meme? -Pencil
User

by Big Bad Bug » Thu Dec 18, 2014 3:19 am

It could be too much content for the small mobile system to handle, but it still would be awesome. :D

I would especially like it if you or the enemies (or both) could alter the weather yourselves. ;)
BBB