Inplimenting towers from older games into new.

The place to make/discuss Kingdom Rush suggestions.

Re: Inplimenting towers from older games into new.

by tmn loveblue » Tue Jan 20, 2015 3:37 am

I know ;) I just want to argue :P
User

by billakoz16 » Tue Jan 20, 2015 4:01 pm

Big Bad Bug wrote:
Simmonds91 wrote:That makes it infinitely better and agree it should be done but a sandbox mode has also been suggested before :lol:

But not in combination with this idea. ;)

I'd love to play Rotten Forest with some DWAARPS or Dusk Chateau with Wild Maguses and High Elves. Maybe we could even cross over other heroes as well. :mrgreen:

Totally if we could assemble a team of say five-ten people from the forums to spread the work load and we consult a very experienced mod maker (which I happen to know) then It would be great and not that hard, still work, work
and work but If I could make the Musketeers with Extreme+++ range thanks to the crossbow effect then totally worth it. Heck we could even design prototypes of our own towers if we put enough time in it, this depends of course on the policy that the devs have concerning mods.
The only problem would be mobile as they work on different and much less mod-friendly platforms.
If you want a Special Tower, I am the guy to ask.

Special Towers Here!
User

Location: Greece, the place were dimocracy was born...and destroyed

by billakoz16 » Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:50 pm

Turns out that it's easier to use a porcupine as a pillow than to mod for their platform... pity ):

Special Towers Here!
User

by dimumurray » Tue Jan 20, 2015 10:52 pm

billakoz16 wrote:Turns out that it's easier to use a porcupine as a pillow than to mod for their platform... pity ):

It can be done...but making the game mod-able would require an engine rewrite. I'd be more than willing to be part of that effort if Ironhide sanctioned such a thing. But I'd doubt they'd allow it.
User

by billakoz16 » Wed Jan 21, 2015 12:50 pm

dimumurray wrote:
billakoz16 wrote:Turns out that it's easier to use a porcupine as a pillow than to mod for their platform... pity ):

It can be done...but making the game mod-able would require an engine rewrite. I'd be more than willing to be part of that effort if Ironhide sanctioned such a thing. But I'd doubt they'd allow it.

same 4 me

Special Towers Here!
User

Previous